Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce it has hired two new regional sales managers to join the Vector rotary-wing sales team to grow business in both Asia and Europe.
Regional Sales Manager, Asia – Lewis Ho was previously a Business Development and Sales Director for UTC Aerospace Systems Aerostructures Division selling reverse thrusters, pylons and other polymer products for commercial and military fixed-wing aircraft. Prior to this, Lewis worked for Rockwell Collins selling avionic systems to rotary-wing and fixed-wing operators, Standard Aero selling M250 MRO throughout Asia, and Thales Aerospace selling new and existing avionic systems for rotary-wing customers in Asia. Lewis has a broad array of rotary-wing experience and customer contacts throughout the Asia region and will be a tremendous asset to the team.
Regional Sales Manager, Europe – Matjaz Zaccaria, a former Customer Support and Service Manager for AgustaWestland Helicopters, was the key account manager for International and European offshore operators such as Bristow Helicopters, Bel Air Aviation with a number of AW139s currently in operation supporting also the AW189 helicopter entry into service. Prior to this role, Matjaz worked for Royal Dutch Shell in the International Exploration and Production Team and illycaffe S.p.A as a manufacturing and production analyst. Matjaz brings a strong understanding of customer requirements and needs, significant customer contacts and the required energy to Vector that we need to be successful in the European market.
“I am very excited to bring these two exceptional gentlemen to Vector,” said Chris McDowell, VP, Rotary-Wing Sales. “Both Lewis and Matjaz will continue to provide new and existing customers in their respective regions with the attention and customer service required to support our customers’ operations. Please join me in welcoming Lewis and Matjaz to Vector Aerospace and wishing them success in their appointments.”
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa, Kenya and Singapore, Vector Aerospace provides services to commercial and military customers for gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector’s customer-focused team includes over 2,300 motivated employees.
Vector Aerospace holds approvals from some of the world’s leading turbine engine, airframe and avionics OEMs. Powerplants supported include a wide range of turboshafts, turboprops and turbofans from General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca. Vector Aerospace also provides support for a wide range of airframes from Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Boeing and Sikorsky, its capabilities including major inspections and dynamic component overhaul, and offers full-service avionics capability, including aircraft rewiring, mission equipment installation and glass cockpit upgrades.
More information can be found on the company’s website at www.vectoraerospace.com
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police
- EASA – A vision for the future of GA
- Prabhu new two Robinson R66 successfully commences its Proving flight
- Boeing awarded $131M contract for the procurement of 4 MH-47G Block II Helicopters
- Mexican president-elect vows to scrap MH-60R order
- First US HEMS Operation to Eliminate Paperwork with Flightdocs
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- Coast Guard Air Station Barbers Point holds change of command
- Leonardo and PGZ to collaborate on new AW249 combat helicopter
- AeroTex UK leverages VABS for simulation of composite rotor blades
- Bell to feature Nassau County Police 429 at APSCON
- Nepal Army procures one AW139 and two H125s
- Nepal Army Constructs Helipad at Nepal-China border (Hilsa)
- NHV win Siemens Gamesa wind farm contract with H175 at Aberdeen
- Bell Training Academy opens Floyd Carlson Airfield
- Airbus delivers law enforcement H125s in North America faster than one per month
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- MQ-8C Fire Scout completes operational test and evaluation
- IMT Vislink Launches New TSM-2020 Transport Management System
- Kopter announces North American subsidiary