Bell tells us that the orange “FTV1” prototype continues to conduct envelope expansion in various gross weight and center of gravity configurations. Testing has also included maximum continuous power (MCP) climbs for flow field assessment at high angle of attack. We have installed the main rotor gear box on the blue “FTV2” aircraft. The team is preparing for engine installation and final functional tests to support transfer to the flight test team towards the end of November.
FTV3 is also in final assembly and is currently preparing for gear box installations.
We have started manufacturing our first customer aircraft with our roof and floor fixtures being loaded. We are defining the kit configurations for these aircraft as we work with our early customers who are very excited to be a part of the initial delivery process.
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- 4th B525 flight test vehicle takes flight
- Bell to Widen Malaysian Market
- PPG awarded heated windshield contract for B525 Relentless
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Certification Deferral for Bell 525 Relentless
- Bell CEO Talks of Market Decline
- V-22 Workload for Bell, after layoffs
- Helitech 2016: ITT Shake Guru addresses Bell 525 and 505 flight
- Bell 525 VIP interior proposed by Mecaer
- Bell takes 429, 407GX and 525 mockup to Monaco Yacht Show
- Bell 525 program on hold after fatal prototype accident
- Bell announces Farnborough showcase
- Hawk 8000lb hook picked for Bell 525
- Bell moves 525 work to Lafayette to retain subsidies
- HeliHub calls on Bell to apologize to Airbus Helicopters
- Third Bell 525 Relentless joins the flight test program
- Guangxi Diwang Group signs for ten Bell 525s
- Bell provide full details of Heli-Expo display
- Bell 525 flying with ITT Endine products