Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce that it will highlight its broad range of customer-focused support solutions at the Singapore Airshow taking place at the Changi Exhibition Centre from February 16 – 21, 2016.
“Vector’s inaugural presence at the Singapore Airshow two years ago proved to be very successful for us, and we are excited to be exhibiting once again this year,” says Declan O’Shea, President & CEO of Vector Aerospace. “We are bringing with us experts from each of our major service areas, including turbine engine, component, airframe and avionics MRO, and we invite operators and potential customers to visit us to discuss how our experienced team can support their specific requirements with unparalleled customer satisfaction.”
“This airshow is also an excellent opportunity for us to highlight our recently opened Pratt and Whitney Canada (P&WC) PW150A Designated Overhaul Facility (DOF) at Singapore’s Seletar Aerospace Park,” adds O’Shea. “The 5,200 square meter state-of-the-art facility was specially built to support the PW150A turboprop, being one of only two independent DOFs for the engine worldwide, and is equipped with full overhaul and test capability.”
Vector Aerospace’s sales, customer support and operations teams look forward to meeting existing customers, old friends and new prospects at Booth T102. Please drop by and see us.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa, Kenya and Singapore, Vector Aerospace provides services to commercial and military customers for gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector’s customer-focused team includes over 2,300 motivated employees.
Vector Aerospace holds approvals from some of the world’s leading turbine engine, airframe and avionics OEMs. Powerplants supported include a wide range of turboshafts, turboprops and turbofans from General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca. Vector Aerospace also provides support for a wide range of airframes from Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Boeing and Sikorsky, its capabilities including major inspections and dynamic component overhaul, and offers full-service avionics capability, including aircraft rewiring, mission equipment installation and glass cockpit upgrades.More information can be found on the company’s website at www.vectoraerospace.com.
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away