Trakka Group is pleased to announce that they have acquired a controlling interest in the Swedish Airborne Gimbal Camera manufacturer, Swesystem.
Trakka Corp has in recent years been established as the leading brand in searchlight technology. Capitalizing on Trakka’s position in the market as well as their management’s vast knowledge of camera systems, the Trakka Group has now expanded its capabilities and product offering with the recent acquisition of Swesystem. This allows the Trakka Group to introduce a world class range of cost-effective, exportable, high-end gyro-stabilized camera systems and has positioned the Trakka Group to provide a broader-based surveillance offering with both active and passive critical vision technology.
Signifying the exciting coming together of Trakka Corp’s searchlight business with Swesystem’s camera business, both Trakka Corp and Swesystem will now be rebranded as Trakka Systems. This new name is part of the evolution from being product focused to a surveillance solution focused business.
“At Trakka Systems, we are 100% committed to on-going innovation and customer satisfaction” says Andrew Phillips, EVP Global Sales. “The addition of the Swesystem range of cameras and their talented team in Sweden provides exciting opportunity for Trakka Systems to expand its portfolio of world class surveillance products and solutions – to provide our customers across the globe with the best capability to see, to save and protect.”
- Airbus delivers an H145 to the Saxony-Anhalt police
- Bristow Group Announces Quarterly Dividend
- HAI Statement on US Court of Appeals Ruling Regarding Drone Registration
- Centaurium takes delivery of its GrandNew helicopter
- Marine Corps Aviation Association Awards 2017
- Summit Aviation Receives AS9110 Certificate
- Marenco SKYe SH09 to Norway
- Boeing awarded $143M contract for 24 AH-64E Apaches modification
- MD Helicopters awarded $77M contract for Logistics Support for Afghanistan MD530F Fleet
- Government of Greece– CH-47D Helicopters
- Oregon Dept Fish and Wildlife replaces helicopters with drones
- SAFE Structures partners with Eidos Ergonomics
- Prince George’s County Police Department to expand aviation section
- A New Station Commander for RAF Shawbury
- Norway trials Schiebel Camcopter S-100
- EDA wraps up Fire Blade 2017 exercise in Hungary
- Brazilian military takes delivery of two H225Ms
- BK117 Role Equipment Granted FAA Certification
- Milestone Aviation opens new office in Sydney
- CHI Aviation Awarded Contract With USTRANSCOM