Trakka Group is pleased to announce that they have acquired a controlling interest in the Swedish Airborne Gimbal Camera manufacturer, Swesystem.
Trakka Corp has in recent years been established as the leading brand in searchlight technology. Capitalizing on Trakka’s position in the market as well as their management’s vast knowledge of camera systems, the Trakka Group has now expanded its capabilities and product offering with the recent acquisition of Swesystem. This allows the Trakka Group to introduce a world class range of cost-effective, exportable, high-end gyro-stabilized camera systems and has positioned the Trakka Group to provide a broader-based surveillance offering with both active and passive critical vision technology.
Signifying the exciting coming together of Trakka Corp’s searchlight business with Swesystem’s camera business, both Trakka Corp and Swesystem will now be rebranded as Trakka Systems. This new name is part of the evolution from being product focused to a surveillance solution focused business.
“At Trakka Systems, we are 100% committed to on-going innovation and customer satisfaction” says Andrew Phillips, EVP Global Sales. “The addition of the Swesystem range of cameras and their talented team in Sweden provides exciting opportunity for Trakka Systems to expand its portfolio of world class surveillance products and solutions – to provide our customers across the globe with the best capability to see, to save and protect.”
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- Elbit Systems to Showcase a Modular Mission Helicopters Package
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T