Trakka Group is pleased to announce that they have acquired a controlling interest in the Swedish Airborne Gimbal Camera manufacturer, Swesystem.
Trakka Corp has in recent years been established as the leading brand in searchlight technology. Capitalizing on Trakka’s position in the market as well as their management’s vast knowledge of camera systems, the Trakka Group has now expanded its capabilities and product offering with the recent acquisition of Swesystem. This allows the Trakka Group to introduce a world class range of cost-effective, exportable, high-end gyro-stabilized camera systems and has positioned the Trakka Group to provide a broader-based surveillance offering with both active and passive critical vision technology.
Signifying the exciting coming together of Trakka Corp’s searchlight business with Swesystem’s camera business, both Trakka Corp and Swesystem will now be rebranded as Trakka Systems. This new name is part of the evolution from being product focused to a surveillance solution focused business.
“At Trakka Systems, we are 100% committed to on-going innovation and customer satisfaction” says Andrew Phillips, EVP Global Sales. “The addition of the Swesystem range of cameras and their talented team in Sweden provides exciting opportunity for Trakka Systems to expand its portfolio of world class surveillance products and solutions – to provide our customers across the globe with the best capability to see, to save and protect.”
- RMAF welcomes upgraded Nuri helicopter
- GTA signs MoU to provide maintenance for HFA helicopters
- Russian Proposal for Service Centre in Sri Lanka
- 5th EDA HTIC to ‘take off’ with home-grown teachers
- Pawan Hans and Airbus Helicopters Collaborates for Maintenance Partnership
- Garmin® Unveils the Next Generation of All-in-One ADS-B Transponders
- HeliRussia and Show Observer celebrate a decade of partnership
- Agreement Between Helang Flying Academy & Rotortrade Services
- Pawan Hans, Dedicated First Integrated Heliport to the Nation
- Sky-Futures and Bristow Conduct Successful Interoperability Flight Test
- Thales delivers a flight and navigation training simulator to the Royal Malaysian Air Force
- SAFE Structure delivers hangar equipment to New Mexico Army National Guard
- Marine Corps Struggle with CH-53K Pricing
- Lifshitz & Miller LLP Announces Investigation of Air Methods
- Leonardo Expands In The Philippines
- The European Union and South Asia strengthen ties in civil aviation
- Bristow Group To Present At The Scotia Howard Weil 45th Annual Energy Conference
- Able Signs Exclusive Service Agreement with Eagle Australasia
- LifeFlight Expands to York County
- NSW Ambulance Paramedic Voices Concerns