Trakka Group is pleased to announce that they have acquired a controlling interest in the Swedish Airborne Gimbal Camera manufacturer, Swesystem.
Trakka Corp has in recent years been established as the leading brand in searchlight technology. Capitalizing on Trakka’s position in the market as well as their management’s vast knowledge of camera systems, the Trakka Group has now expanded its capabilities and product offering with the recent acquisition of Swesystem. This allows the Trakka Group to introduce a world class range of cost-effective, exportable, high-end gyro-stabilized camera systems and has positioned the Trakka Group to provide a broader-based surveillance offering with both active and passive critical vision technology.
Signifying the exciting coming together of Trakka Corp’s searchlight business with Swesystem’s camera business, both Trakka Corp and Swesystem will now be rebranded as Trakka Systems. This new name is part of the evolution from being product focused to a surveillance solution focused business.
“At Trakka Systems, we are 100% committed to on-going innovation and customer satisfaction” says Andrew Phillips, EVP Global Sales. “The addition of the Swesystem range of cameras and their talented team in Sweden provides exciting opportunity for Trakka Systems to expand its portfolio of world class surveillance products and solutions – to provide our customers across the globe with the best capability to see, to save and protect.”
- Avinco revealed as an Airbus group company
- Lockheed awarded $24M contract for MH-60 Electronics Engineering
- Bell-Boeing awarded $18M contract for V-22 cockpit Engine Modification
- Rolls-Royce awarded $115M contract for Production of AE1107C V-22 Engines
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M contract for Procurement of 4 MV-22 Components
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for Rotorcraft autopilot and methods
- Airbus awarded patent for Rotor drive system
- Aviation Professional Services Liability Insurance by Global
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to carry blood
- Final Flight of OH-58D ‘Kiowa Warrior’
- Bristow To Present At The 2017 Johnson Rice Energy Conference
- 11 year North Sea windfarm contract placed for UK-based AW139 and AW169s
- Life Link III medical director wins national award
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s