Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce the addition of the Airbus Helicopters H130 (formerly EC130 T2) and EC130 B4 tail rotor gearbox (TGB) to its existing range of rotorcraft repair and overhaul (R&O) capabilities.
Vector will offer this expanded support for the H130/EC130 from its facilities in Langley and Richmond, BC, Canada, which already offer operators worldwide a range of services for Airbus Helicopters models including the H125/AS350, AS355, H130/EC130, BO105, H135/EC135 and AS332. Vector’s service offerings for the H130/EC130 family include D-level structural repairs, dynamic component repair (DCR), including main and tail rotor gearboxes, plus scheduled maintenance including 12-year inspections. Vector is also an authorized Turbomeca Arriel 2 repair center, supporting operators in North America.
“With our highly trained, OEM-certified technicians already providing full R&O on the H130/EC130 main gearboxes, we are pleased to offer this newly expanded capability to our customers,” said Craig Pluim, VP Sales – Rotary Wing, Vector Aerospace. “We are already experiencing great interest from the market regarding this new offering, and we will work diligently to meet our customer’s future requirements.”
Vector Aerospace is in the process of completing a brand-new, 88,000 sq. ft. facility in Langley, which will incorporate new avionics and structures shops plus 65,000 sq. ft. of hangar space. This state-of-the-art building, which will also feature expanded engineering and STC development capabilities as well as a modernized paint facility, will be formally opened during the first half of 2016.
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- EASA Certified AS350 Retrofittable Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Lawsuit filed over 2016 AS350 accident in Antarctica
- 01-Jan-18 ZS-??? Airbus AS350B3 Cathedral Peak, South Africa
- FAA certified retrofittable Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank for AS350 and EC130
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- FB Heliservices begin DHFS AS350 fleet disposal
- Honeywell Certified To Bring Wi-Fi To Helicopters
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- Heli-One Norway Adds Airbus AS350 Blade Repair Capability
- FAA approves AS350 Maximum Pilot View Kit from Swiss Rotor Solutions
- 20-Aug-17 OE-XTM Airbus AS350B3 Cabril, Portugal (1F)
- AeroBrigham to represent Swiss Rotor Solutions in US
- Robertson testing AS350 crash resistant fuel tank
- Swiss Rotor Solutions takes AS350 Maximum Pilot View Kit to ALEA 2017
- 22-May-17 N207CH Airbus AS350B2 Herbert Glacier, US-Alaska