Industry of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) is actively integrating into the developed aerospace field. An example of this is an increase in presence of the UAS companies at the IX International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2016 which to be held in May this year.
HeliRussia 2016 visitors can get acquainted with the latest developments in the UAS industry and to learn more about current issues for the unmanned aviation at a specialized conference. As a practical activity, test-piloting of the new unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) is planned for the visitors.
Test-piloting would involve a modern all-purpose drone – hexacopter DJI F550. This craft could be equipped with a camera that streams video to the operator’ smart helmet that allows to control the UAV from the “first person view”.
Specialists from Danfuture will assist with test-piloting: they will show participants the basics of the modern drone piloting and will tell about the training process. Test-piloting will take place at the Danfuture stand at a certain time, which will be announced to the opening of the exhibition.
IX International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2016 will be held from 19 to 21 May in Moscow at the “Crocus Expo” IEC.
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police
- EASA – A vision for the future of GA
- Prabhu new two Robinson R66 successfully commences its Proving flight
- Boeing awarded $131M contract for the procurement of 4 MH-47G Block II Helicopters
- Mexican president-elect vows to scrap MH-60R order
- First US HEMS Operation to Eliminate Paperwork with Flightdocs
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- Coast Guard Air Station Barbers Point holds change of command
- Leonardo and PGZ to collaborate on new AW249 combat helicopter
- AeroTex UK leverages VABS for simulation of composite rotor blades
- Bell to feature Nassau County Police 429 at APSCON
- Nepal Army procures one AW139 and two H125s
- Nepal Army Constructs Helipad at Nepal-China border (Hilsa)
- NHV win Siemens Gamesa wind farm contract with H175 at Aberdeen
- Bell Training Academy opens Floyd Carlson Airfield
- Airbus delivers law enforcement H125s in North America faster than one per month
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- MQ-8C Fire Scout completes operational test and evaluation
- IMT Vislink Launches New TSM-2020 Transport Management System
- Kopter announces North American subsidiary