Industry of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) is actively integrating into the developed aerospace field. An example of this is an increase in presence of the UAS companies at the IX International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2016 which to be held in May this year.
HeliRussia 2016 visitors can get acquainted with the latest developments in the UAS industry and to learn more about current issues for the unmanned aviation at a specialized conference. As a practical activity, test-piloting of the new unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) is planned for the visitors.
Test-piloting would involve a modern all-purpose drone – hexacopter DJI F550. This craft could be equipped with a camera that streams video to the operator’ smart helmet that allows to control the UAV from the “first person view”.
Specialists from Danfuture will assist with test-piloting: they will show participants the basics of the modern drone piloting and will tell about the training process. Test-piloting will take place at the Danfuture stand at a certain time, which will be announced to the opening of the exhibition.
IX International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2016 will be held from 19 to 21 May in Moscow at the “Crocus Expo” IEC.
- CoxHealth Expands Air Medical Fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance says goodbye to one of its founding members
- Frasca Sells H125 Flight Simulator to Aero Asahi
- BAT Trainer Modernizes Helicopter Simulator Flying
- FAA to Hold Airspace Workshops in Las Vegas
- DART Aerospace to exhibit at FAMEX 2017
- Heritage Aviation expands its fleet with two new Airbus H130 helicopters
- FAA approves Onboard Systems MD500 Hooks with Surefire Release
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale
- Esterline showcases ADS-B Annunciators with fast delivery
- Jonathan Jenkins appointed new CEO of London’s Air Ambulance
- Héli-Union Opens a New Branch in Pau, France
- US Navy awards Elbit $150M MH-60S fleet helmet contract
- McMahon Helicopter Services appointed distributor for MD Helicopters
- RUAG integrates pilot assistance and safety solution on Swiss AF EC635 fleet
- Counterdrug MH-65 Unit Marks 500th Drug Interdiction
- Aselsan Looks to Upgrade 10,000 Mi-series Helicopters
- OSF Relocates Life Flight Helicopter
- Bell Presents V-280 Valor Prototype
- Airbus and Nepalese operators mark 50,000 flight hours of the H125