Industry of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) is actively integrating into the developed aerospace field. An example of this is an increase in presence of the UAS companies at the IX International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2016 which to be held in May this year.
HeliRussia 2016 visitors can get acquainted with the latest developments in the UAS industry and to learn more about current issues for the unmanned aviation at a specialized conference. As a practical activity, test-piloting of the new unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) is planned for the visitors.
Test-piloting would involve a modern all-purpose drone – hexacopter DJI F550. This craft could be equipped with a camera that streams video to the operator’ smart helmet that allows to control the UAV from the “first person view”.
Specialists from Danfuture will assist with test-piloting: they will show participants the basics of the modern drone piloting and will tell about the training process. Test-piloting will take place at the Danfuture stand at a certain time, which will be announced to the opening of the exhibition.
IX International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2016 will be held from 19 to 21 May in Moscow at the “Crocus Expo” IEC.
- R66 now has lithium-ion battery option
- Kaman Signs Multi-Year Contract with Sikorsky
- ForeFlight Introduces New Dual-Band ADS-B Receiver
- CHC Group Announces New Board of Managers
- Canada certifies airbus H145
- Horizon signs training agreement with Saudi Bell dealer
- Moscow Zhukovsky Airport adds helicopter facility
- Babcock and RACQ CQ Rescue renew contract
- Erickson achieves 100% effectiveness in Chilean firefighting
- Astronics Max-Viz Systems collaborating with FAA for a research study
- Air BP appoints Chief Commercial Officer
- HAI opens nominations for Salute to Excellence for Heli-Expo 2018
- Two UK police forces join to form operational drone unit
- Boeing awarded $27M contract for Preparation of Block 2 MH-47G
- Airbus awarded $35M contract for support of the UH-72 Lakota
- Bird’s Eye View Helicopters Launches NE & NY Charter Services
- More than 103 WAI Scholarships Now Ready for Applications
- CSAGA chooses Ramco
- HRH The Princess Royal Visits Bristow
- HeliOffshore collaborates on EC225 safety case