Industry of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) is actively integrating into the developed aerospace field. An example of this is an increase in presence of the UAS companies at the IX International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2016 which to be held in May this year.
HeliRussia 2016 visitors can get acquainted with the latest developments in the UAS industry and to learn more about current issues for the unmanned aviation at a specialized conference. As a practical activity, test-piloting of the new unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) is planned for the visitors.
Test-piloting would involve a modern all-purpose drone – hexacopter DJI F550. This craft could be equipped with a camera that streams video to the operator’ smart helmet that allows to control the UAV from the “first person view”.
Specialists from Danfuture will assist with test-piloting: they will show participants the basics of the modern drone piloting and will tell about the training process. Test-piloting will take place at the Danfuture stand at a certain time, which will be announced to the opening of the exhibition.
IX International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2016 will be held from 19 to 21 May in Moscow at the “Crocus Expo” IEC.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%