Industry of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) is actively integrating into the developed aerospace field. An example of this is an increase in presence of the UAS companies at the IX International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2016 which to be held in May this year.
HeliRussia 2016 visitors can get acquainted with the latest developments in the UAS industry and to learn more about current issues for the unmanned aviation at a specialized conference. As a practical activity, test-piloting of the new unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) is planned for the visitors.
Test-piloting would involve a modern all-purpose drone – hexacopter DJI F550. This craft could be equipped with a camera that streams video to the operator’ smart helmet that allows to control the UAV from the “first person view”.
Specialists from Danfuture will assist with test-piloting: they will show participants the basics of the modern drone piloting and will tell about the training process. Test-piloting will take place at the Danfuture stand at a certain time, which will be announced to the opening of the exhibition.
IX International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2016 will be held from 19 to 21 May in Moscow at the “Crocus Expo” IEC.
- Ghana Orders 4 Z-9EH Helicopters for Oil and Gas Project
- Lower Operating Temperature for H135
- Boulder Transport Starts Helicopter Flights up Front Range
- Luxaviation Helicopters announces strategic partnership with Azur Hélicoptère
- Aeropartner took delivery of the first multi-purpose EC-120B
- Airbus delivers an H145 to the Saxony-Anhalt police
- Bristow Group Announces Quarterly Dividend
- HAI Statement on US Court of Appeals Ruling Regarding Drone Registration
- Centaurium takes delivery of its GrandNew helicopter
- Marine Corps Aviation Association Awards 2017
- Summit Aviation Receives AS9110 Certificate
- Marenco SKYe SH09 to Norway
- Boeing awarded $143M contract for 24 AH-64E Apaches modification
- MD Helicopters awarded $77M contract for Logistics Support for Afghanistan MD530F Fleet
- Government of Greece– CH-47D Helicopters
- Oregon Dept Fish and Wildlife replaces helicopters with drones
- SAFE Structures partners with Eidos Ergonomics
- Prince George’s County Police Department to expand aviation section
- A New Station Commander for RAF Shawbury
- Norway trials Schiebel Camcopter S-100