Industry of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) is actively integrating into the developed aerospace field. An example of this is an increase in presence of the UAS companies at the IX International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2016 which to be held in May this year.
HeliRussia 2016 visitors can get acquainted with the latest developments in the UAS industry and to learn more about current issues for the unmanned aviation at a specialized conference. As a practical activity, test-piloting of the new unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) is planned for the visitors.
Test-piloting would involve a modern all-purpose drone – hexacopter DJI F550. This craft could be equipped with a camera that streams video to the operator’ smart helmet that allows to control the UAV from the “first person view”.
Specialists from Danfuture will assist with test-piloting: they will show participants the basics of the modern drone piloting and will tell about the training process. Test-piloting will take place at the Danfuture stand at a certain time, which will be announced to the opening of the exhibition.
IX International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2016 will be held from 19 to 21 May in Moscow at the “Crocus Expo” IEC.
- Lockheed awarded $24M contract for MH-60 Electronics Engineering
- Bell-Boeing awarded $18M contract for V-22 cockpit Engine Modification
- Rolls-Royce awarded $115M contract for Production of AE1107C V-22 Engines
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M contract for Procurement of 4 MV-22 Components
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for Rotorcraft autopilot and methods
- Airbus awarded patent for Rotor drive system
- Aviation Professional Services Liability Insurance by Global
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to carry blood
- Final Flight of OH-58D ‘Kiowa Warrior’
- Bristow To Present At The 2017 Johnson Rice Energy Conference
- 11 year North Sea windfarm contract placed for UK-based AW139 and AW169s
- Life Link III medical director wins national award
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Tunnelton Helipad