Industry of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) is actively integrating into the developed aerospace field. An example of this is an increase in presence of the UAS companies at the IX International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2016 which to be held in May this year.
HeliRussia 2016 visitors can get acquainted with the latest developments in the UAS industry and to learn more about current issues for the unmanned aviation at a specialized conference. As a practical activity, test-piloting of the new unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) is planned for the visitors.
Test-piloting would involve a modern all-purpose drone – hexacopter DJI F550. This craft could be equipped with a camera that streams video to the operator’ smart helmet that allows to control the UAV from the “first person view”.
Specialists from Danfuture will assist with test-piloting: they will show participants the basics of the modern drone piloting and will tell about the training process. Test-piloting will take place at the Danfuture stand at a certain time, which will be announced to the opening of the exhibition.
IX International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2016 will be held from 19 to 21 May in Moscow at the “Crocus Expo” IEC.
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract