Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company announced today that Heli Charter UK will be its Customer Advantage Plan (CAP) launch customer for the European region – choosing the support solution on their existing Bell 429. The company additionally secured an order for a 407GXP through Heli Charter UK, for a private customer.
Heli Charter is a Bell Helicopter Independent Representative and a Customer Service Facility based in the United Kingdom. Their existing fleet includes a Bell 429 configured for helicopter air ambulance operations in the UK. The company holds EASA maintenance approval for the Bell 206, Bell 429 and Bell 407, and additionally works with the Wiltshire Air Ambulance Charitable Trust, who operates the Bell 429 for their Helicopter Emergency Medical Service.
“We are delighted to have Heli Charter serve as our CAP launch customer for the European region and are excited to provide them with a simple and reliable solution that covers their entire aircraft,” said Glenn Isbell, executive vice president, Customer Support and Services for Bell Helicopter. “As Bell Helicopter continues to expand its customer base across the globe we will also work to ensure customers have access to the aftermarket service and support offerings that differentiate Bell Helicopter in the market.”
Bell Helicopter’s Customer Advantage Plans provide customers with holistic coverage solutions for their daily operations. The plans offer a fixed cost per flight hour service option that protects customers’ budgets, their aircraft and increases aircraft availability at rates competitive to published direct maintenance costs.
“We are thrilled to be the Customer Advantage Plan launch customer for Europe,” said Ken Wills, Chairman & CEO, Heli Charter. “Bell Helicopter’s new aftermarket service offering provides us with the coverage we need to keep our aircraft flying. “
“We are excited for the Heli Charter UK sale of the 407GXP, it is the second 407GXP in the region since the beginning of this year,” said Roberto Farnese, Sales Director Western Europe, Bell Helicopter. “This order further reinforces the market appreciation for the Bell 407GXP, demonstrating its superior performance and flight characteristics.”
The Bell 407GXP is the latest upgrade to the best-selling Bell 407 platform, with added value through class leading performance, payload capability and operating economics. With an additional 50 lbs (22.5 kg) of carrying capability, coupled with the new M250 Rolls-Royce engine that boosts power and fuel efficiency, the Bell 407GXP delivers best in class hot and high performance. The aircraft also features avionics improvements such as the hover performance calculator, as well as a transmission TBO extension of +500 hours.
Bell Helicopter provides its customers with local support in every corner of the world and has the largest support network in the industry with more than 100 Authorized customer service facilities in 34 countries. Ranked number one in customer support for 22 consecutive years by Professional Pilot magazine, Bell Helicopter is committed to having resources where customers operate to speed up delivery of service and support, and give customers access to service professionals that are easy to reach, know the operating environment and understand their needs.
To learn more about how Customer Advantage Plans can assist you with your aircraft operations, please visit the Customer Advantage Plan website
- Mercy Flight signs for three more 429s
- Honeywell Certified To Bring Wi-Fi To Helicopters
- SAFE Structure designs maintenance stands for Halo Flight
- Heliand add Bell 429 to fleet
- Philippine telecom company commercialises flight dept
- Bell announces British CSF for 429s
- Commercial Bell Helicopter at Helitech 2017
- SAFE Structure designs industry first B429 maintenance stands
- Able Aerospace announces Bell 429 component capabilities
- Bell announces corporate sales of 407GXP and 429 helicopters in Europe
- First Canadian helicopter circumnavigation bid takes off
- Slovakia military orders nine Bell 429s
- Beijing Jinyu General Aviation Receives Delivery of B429
- 10-May-17 OM-BYM Bell 429 Vyšnej Šebastová, Slovakia (2F)
- Tata Steel Ltd. Adds Second Bell 429 to Fleet
- Meghna Aviation to Become First Operator of Bell 429 in Bangladesh
- Bell Helicopter Delivers Two Bell 429s to PT. Carpediem Mandiri
- Bell 429 Gaining Traction for HEMS Missions in China
- Bell and United Rotorcraft Deliver First EMS Helicopter in China
- Around the World Odyssey Tour Takes off with Bell 429