Helicopter Services Ltd, based at Wycombe Air Park has added a second new aircraft to its fleet, a factory new Finmeccanica AW109 SP ‘GrandNew’, G-PIFZ, hot on the heels of the Guimbal Cabri G2 also delivered this week.
The new AW109SP brings the tally of Agusta 109’s operated by Helicopter Services to four, alongside three Airbus AS355’s and nine Robinson helicopters. This new AW109, complete with FLIR cameras, will primarily be used for high end charter operations, and provides additional resource for IR training roles.
Helicopter Services, run by Leon Smith, has been established for over twenty years as one of the UK’s most experienced helicopter training, charter and helicopter tour companies. The company provides training for Private and Commercial Pilot Licences, as well as Flight Instructor and Instrument Ratings. The company fleet includes four Agusta A109s, three Airbus AS355s, one Robinson R66, three R44s and five R22s.
- Trakka announces Leonardo AW109 to feature SWE-400 QUAD
- Helikorea acquires a AW109 FTD Level 5 entrol simulator
- Biggin Hill Airport heli shuttle service grows to 6 AW109s
- Prince Carl Philip tries the military pilot life
- 17 more Leonardo helicopters for China
- Sloane Helicopters expands Leonardo in UK and Ireland with AW169 and GrandNew orders
- Leonardo Expands In The Philippines
- Helitune goes on board AW109
- Leonardo signs contracts for AW169 and AW109SPs in Latin America
- Leonardo adds second aircraft to Trekker development
- Leonardo gives Panama a free AW109 GrandNew to settle Selex radar dispute
- LifeFlight of Maine orders three AW109SP GrandNew helicopters
- FAA approves Sky Connect Tracker III on AW109 and AW119
- Tokyo Metropolitan Police orders two AW109 Trekkers
- Kagoshima International Aviation orders another GrandNew
- UK – The Air Ambulance Service marks 25,000th mission
- Able Aerospace Services joins Leonardo Helicopters service network
- Arena Aviation expands into passenger ops with two AW109s
- BHS Helicopterservice partners with jet operator DC Aviation
- SaxonAir orders a new AW109SP GrandNew