Helicopter Services Ltd, based at Wycombe Air Park has added a second new aircraft to its fleet, a factory new Finmeccanica AW109 SP ‘GrandNew’, G-PIFZ, hot on the heels of the Guimbal Cabri G2 also delivered this week.
The new AW109SP brings the tally of Agusta 109’s operated by Helicopter Services to four, alongside three Airbus AS355’s and nine Robinson helicopters. This new AW109, complete with FLIR cameras, will primarily be used for high end charter operations, and provides additional resource for IR training roles.
Helicopter Services, run by Leon Smith, has been established for over twenty years as one of the UK’s most experienced helicopter training, charter and helicopter tour companies. The company provides training for Private and Commercial Pilot Licences, as well as Flight Instructor and Instrument Ratings. The company fleet includes four Agusta A109s, three Airbus AS355s, one Robinson R66, three R44s and five R22s.
- Sloane Helicopters wins Irish EMS contract with AW109
- Leonardo adds Authorised Service Centre in Chile
- Chilean customers order AW119Kx and AW109 Trekker
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Leonardo celebrates helicopter orders at Heli-Expo
- Chinese fleet grows stronger with orders for additional 26 helicopters
- P&WC Introduces a Certified Pre-Owned Engine Program
- Rotortrade reports 2017 results
- Sloane Helicopters signs for AW109 Trekker and another GrandNew
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s
- Bangladesh operator Bashundhara Airways orders five from Leonardo
- Leonardo approves fifth Service Centre in Japan
- FAA approves AMS lightweight medical interior for AW109 and AW119
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- FAA approves AMS ambulance interior for AW119 and AW109
- EASA certifies AW109 Trekker
- Trakka announces Leonardo AW109 to feature SWE-400 QUAD
- Helikorea acquires a AW109 FTD Level 5 entrol simulator
- Biggin Hill Airport heli shuttle service grows to 6 AW109s
- Prince Carl Philip tries the military pilot life