Aviation Specialties Unlimited, Inc. (ASU) a Boise, Idaho-based night vision company engaged with GSA representatives and contractors at the Southwest Supply Acquisition Center (SSAC) Industry days May 3-4, 2016 in Fort Worth, Texas to better serve their GSA customers. At the event ASU announced that the company’s new Ecliptus product is now available on GSA.
“Having Ecliptus on schedule makes it even easier for government agencies to obtain this innovative new product,” told ASU export compliance coordinator Gary Zeug from the floor at the SSAC event. “Ecliptus offers the unique combination of remote video recording with night vision capabilities using the well-known GoPro HERO 4 camera. This device is ideal for law enforcement agencies, special task forces, search and rescue crews and numerous other serve and protect oriented units. The GSA affiliation makes it even easier to purchase. The Ecliptus is available on ASU’s GSA Contract GS-07F-0345J.”
At the SSAC event, along with other contractors, Zeug learned about GSA pricing initiatives, schedule contract compliance, category management as well as GSA eTools for vendors. Zeug had the opportunity to engage with other GSA contractors.
“Like many of the other GSA contractors, ASU strives to provide the best products and services that empower the men and women that serve and protect communities around the world with the latest technology. Attending this event enabled us to learn more about GSA trends, to network with other companies and to showcase our new product,” said Zeug.
ASU has several night vision related items available for purchase on GSA Advantage. Their offering includes the AVS-9 aviation night vision goggles (NVGs), and the new Ecliptus night vision camera, and NVG training services.
As ASU continues to develop innovations in night vision, they will provide greater opportunities to GSA customers like airborne law enforcement, medical response aviators, aerial firefighters, and military. ASU’s NVG products and services also offer expanded capabilities for Intelligence, Surveillance and Recognizance (ISR) organizations.
“We plan to announce a major GSA initiative on June 1 that involves the new Ecliptus,” said Zeug.
- Airbus delivers an H145 to the Saxony-Anhalt police
- Bristow Group Announces Quarterly Dividend
- HAI Statement on US Court of Appeals Ruling Regarding Drone Registration
- Centaurium takes delivery of its GrandNew helicopter
- Marine Corps Aviation Association Awards 2017
- Summit Aviation Receives AS9110 Certificate
- Marenco SKYe SH09 to Norway
- Boeing awarded $143M contract for 24 AH-64E Apaches modification
- MD Helicopters awarded $77M contract for Logistics Support for Afghanistan MD530F Fleet
- Government of Greece– CH-47D Helicopters
- Oregon Dept Fish and Wildlife replaces helicopters with drones
- SAFE Structures partners with Eidos Ergonomics
- Prince George’s County Police Department to expand aviation section
- A New Station Commander for RAF Shawbury
- Norway trials Schiebel Camcopter S-100
- EDA wraps up Fire Blade 2017 exercise in Hungary
- Brazilian military takes delivery of two H225Ms
- BK117 Role Equipment Granted FAA Certification
- Milestone Aviation opens new office in Sydney
- CHI Aviation Awarded Contract With USTRANSCOM