CybAero has selected Mr. Brian Lawrence to be the new Sales Director, North America. He assumed the position on June 7th, 2016.
“With his broad expertise and experience within the aerospace industry, especially within the industry of selling unmanned systems, we are confident that Mr. Lawrence will contribute to future sales and marketing of the APID One System in North America, “says CybAero’s CEO Rolf Schytt.
Mr. Lawrence has a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering from Clarkson University, NY. He’s also attended Naval War College in Washington DC (1988), Defense Systems Management College (1993) and Stockholm School of Economics (2013). Mr. Lawrence comes to CybAero after having been an independent aerospace and defense consultant, providing his clients with business development, capture management and proposal support. Previously Mr. Lawrence held several positions within Saab North America and Saab Defence and Security USA, including his last position as Senior Vice President, Deputy Head of Business Development (2013-2015).
Mr. Lawrence has over 20 years of experience in the aerospace and defense market within the U.S. government and private industry.
- CoxHealth Expands Air Medical Fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance says goodbye to one of its founding members
- Frasca Sells H125 Flight Simulator to Aero Asahi
- BAT Trainer Modernizes Helicopter Simulator Flying
- FAA to Hold Airspace Workshops in Las Vegas
- DART Aerospace to exhibit at FAMEX 2017
- Heritage Aviation expands its fleet with two new Airbus H130 helicopters
- FAA approves Onboard Systems MD500 Hooks with Surefire Release
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale
- Esterline showcases ADS-B Annunciators with fast delivery
- Jonathan Jenkins appointed new CEO of London’s Air Ambulance
- Héli-Union Opens a New Branch in Pau, France
- US Navy awards Elbit $150M MH-60S fleet helmet contract
- McMahon Helicopter Services appointed distributor for MD Helicopters
- RUAG integrates pilot assistance and safety solution on Swiss AF EC635 fleet
- Counterdrug MH-65 Unit Marks 500th Drug Interdiction
- Aselsan Looks to Upgrade 10,000 Mi-series Helicopters
- OSF Relocates Life Flight Helicopter
- Bell Presents V-280 Valor Prototype
- Airbus and Nepalese operators mark 50,000 flight hours of the H125