CybAero has selected Mr. Brian Lawrence to be the new Sales Director, North America. He assumed the position on June 7th, 2016.
“With his broad expertise and experience within the aerospace industry, especially within the industry of selling unmanned systems, we are confident that Mr. Lawrence will contribute to future sales and marketing of the APID One System in North America, “says CybAero’s CEO Rolf Schytt.
Mr. Lawrence has a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering from Clarkson University, NY. He’s also attended Naval War College in Washington DC (1988), Defense Systems Management College (1993) and Stockholm School of Economics (2013). Mr. Lawrence comes to CybAero after having been an independent aerospace and defense consultant, providing his clients with business development, capture management and proposal support. Previously Mr. Lawrence held several positions within Saab North America and Saab Defence and Security USA, including his last position as Senior Vice President, Deputy Head of Business Development (2013-2015).
Mr. Lawrence has over 20 years of experience in the aerospace and defense market within the U.S. government and private industry.
- Bell awarded patent for tiltrotor aircraft having pillow block mounted pylon assemblies
- Boeing awarded patent for noise reducing profile for rotor blade tracking wedges
- RJ Helicopter awarded patent for deflection cone in a reaction drive helicopter
- Airbus reports on 2017 orders and deliveries
- CAMTS clarifies Lift-Off time definition
- Milestone leases eight AW139s to China EMS operator
- Gozo Air Ambulance makes 57 flights in first year
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Drone Delivery Canada Commences Testing on Raven X1400
- Héli-Union increases it’s AW139 fleet
- CHC starts $6M Aberdeen redevelopment
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system