Summit Aviation, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today that Sikorsky, A Lockheed Martin Company has named it as an Authorized Customer Support Service Center for the new Sikorsky S-76D™ helicopter.
The authorization includes complete aftermarket support for scheduled maintenance and related services, including full maintenance management, inspections and spare-parts procurement.
“We have a long-standing relationship with Sikorsky,” said Summit Aviation’s Vice President and General Manager Ralph Kunz. “We are pleased that Sikorsky has once again entrusted our factory trained technicians and facility to support Sikorsky operators.”
According to Sikorsky, the S-76D is the quietest helicopter in its class and is equipped with the latest safety, reliability and efficiency technologies.
Summit Aviation is also an Authorized Service Center for Sikorsky’s S-76 Legacy helicopters.
- Costa do Sol Taxi Aero selects SKYTRAC Real-Time Flight Data Monitoring
- Universal Avionics ground testing completed on Heli-One S76B
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- Crestwood selected as Sikorsky Supplier of the Year
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- 25-May-17 VT-CMM Sikorsky S76C++ Nilanga, India
- CHC Brazil Opens New Hangar in Macaé
- Sikorsky plans Customer Support Centre in Thailand
- Sikorsky Recognizes Helijet for 30 Years of Safe S-76 Flight Operations
- Possible Stabilization for Oil and Gas Sector
- Canadian Helicopters renews Nova Scotia EMS contract
- Governor Cuomo Helicopter Request Denied
- Helijet extends flights between Nanaimo and Vancouver
- Sikorsky Helicopter Maintenance Trainer Advances Engineering Program
- Associated Aircraft Group expands offerings in the Northeast
- First Sikorsky S76D arrives in Europe
- Nova Scotia EMS Tender Decision on Hold
- Canadian operator buys Sikorsky S-76D