This news item is part of the HeliHub.com “Register Updates” series, listing helicopters which have been added to a particular national register, removed from it or the listed owner has changed.
Our coverage represents the majority of registration and owner changes within the global civilian helicopter fleet. Most updates are weekly or monthly, although some are less frequent.
Our coverage of Canada currently features those helicopters imported to and exported from the country.
Aircraft imported to Canada
Helicopters with no prior registration quoted were manufactured in the country they are from, and did not take up a full registration prior to import. Destination C- Canadian registration is shown for each helicopter where known.
AS350B3 3572 PP-MNU from Brazil
EC135P2+ 0479 N375PA from USA as C-FCHT
R66 0619 N664LS from USA
Aircraft exported from Canada
Helicopters with no Canadian registration quoted were manufactured in Canada and did not take up a full registration prior to export. Destination country is shown for each helicopter, together with its new registration in that country where known.
C-FNYU AB139 31031 to USA
C-FNER AS332L1 2397 to Japan
C-FNFE B206L4 52473 to China
C-**** B206L4 52489 to USA as N589AE
C-GKTL B212 32124 to Bolivia
C-FNPZ B407 54648 to USA as N97TZ
C-FGXX B429 57240 to Slovakia as OM-ATM
C-FJUE B429 57280 to Slovakia as OM-ATT
C-FKYN B429 57284 to USA as N20BH
C-FJTJ B429 57287 to USA as N83ML
C-FOIH B429 57306 to USA as N770YB
C-GOJG EC120B 1413 to Myanmar (Burma)
C-GGCX EC130B4 3514 to Namibia
C-FBYI S-92A 920022 to Norway
Brought to you in association with Rotorspot.nl
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%