Valair, the distributor for Robinson Helicopter Co in Switzerland, has recently delivered the tenth R66 now flying in the mountainous European country. Eight of these ten delivered new by Valair, with the other two bought pre-owned from the Czech Republic and the United Kingdom.
The latest example is serial 0728 and is the first R66 in Switzerland with an autopilot. It is now registered HB-ZWK and painted in a dark grey scheme with the R66 standard stripes in burgundy. The Swiss registration authority BAZL shows the helicopter owned by Hans Rudolf Keller at an address in Winterthur, the country’s sixth largest city.
Apart from Valair themselves, R66s are also operated in Switzerland by Heli Sitterdorf, Mountain Flyers 80, Swift Copters, Fuchs Helikopter and Heli Alpin.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Prabhu Helicopter to receive brand new R66 Turbine Helicopter by September
- 21-Aug-17 RA-05750 Robinson R66 Maly Utrish, Russia (1F)
- FAA approves R66 hooks from Onboard Systems
- FAA certifies R66 Newscopter
- R66 now has lithium-ion battery option
- EASA Approves Shadin Avionics STC for Robinson R66 Fuel Flow Management
- Nepal – Prabhu Helicopter orders R66
- Uralhelicom sees increase in new helicopter sales
- FAA approves Dart Aerospace R66 utility baskets
- 20-May-17 N778TL Robinson R66 Canon City, US-Colorado
- DART Aerospace first to release R66 basket
- Rolls-Royce expands RR300 engine support for Robinson R66 helicopters
- FAA approves Donaldson IBF for R66
- FAA Issues Shadin Avionics STC for Robinson R66 Fuel Flow Managements
- First Robinson R66 arrives in Thailand
- Robinson delivers 12,000th helicopter
- Robinson’s R66 Turbine Marine Receives EASA Approval
- New Zealand puts Robinson helicopters on safety Watchlist
- Duties Lifted For Light Helicopters in Eurasian Economic Union
- New Garmin transponders approved for Robinson range