Valair, the distributor for Robinson Helicopter Co in Switzerland, has recently delivered the tenth R66 now flying in the mountainous European country. Eight of these ten delivered new by Valair, with the other two bought pre-owned from the Czech Republic and the United Kingdom.
The latest example is serial 0728 and is the first R66 in Switzerland with an autopilot. It is now registered HB-ZWK and painted in a dark grey scheme with the R66 standard stripes in burgundy. The Swiss registration authority BAZL shows the helicopter owned by Hans Rudolf Keller at an address in Winterthur, the country’s sixth largest city.
Apart from Valair themselves, R66s are also operated in Switzerland by Heli Sitterdorf, Mountain Flyers 80, Swift Copters, Fuchs Helikopter and Heli Alpin.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Robinson Production Picked up Steam in 2017
- Donaldson to celebrate 9000th IBF delivery at HAI Heli-Expo
- Magellan Wire Strike Protection System™ Now Available for R66
- Robinson Introduces Two Garmin G500H TXi Displays
- Robinson to launch R66 hook at Heli-Expo
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Meeker-Airfilm receives certification for R44 and R66 nose mount
- HeliHub prediction comes true – Robinson R66 kills off Airbus H120
- Prabhu Helicopter adds new Robinson R66 chopper to its fleet
- Prabhu Helicopter to receive brand new R66 Turbine Helicopter by September
- 21-Aug-17 RA-05750 Robinson R66 Maly Utrish, Russia (1F)
- FAA approves R66 hooks from Onboard Systems
- FAA certifies R66 Newscopter
- R66 now has lithium-ion battery option
- EASA Approves Shadin Avionics STC for Robinson R66 Fuel Flow Management
- Nepal – Prabhu Helicopter orders R66
- Uralhelicom sees increase in new helicopter sales
- FAA approves Dart Aerospace R66 utility baskets
- 20-May-17 N778TL Robinson R66 Canon City, US-Colorado