Aspen is pleased to announce that FAA approval has been obtained for Aspen displays to be used as an attitude source for Genesys Aerosystems’ HeliSAS stability augmentation and autopilot system on Robinson R44 helicopters.
To commemorate this milestone, Genesys Aerosystems and Aspen Avionics will be offering significant savings off of list prices through the month of September on HeliSAS and Aspen display packages.
Approval covers both FAA STC SR02254LA and EASA version STC10057027.
Avmax holds the Transport Canada, FAA, EASA, and ANAC Brazilian STC approvals for installation of the Aspen display systems into the Robinson R44. They have graciously agreed to temporarily decrease the cost of their STC data package during this promotional period from its usual $2500 USD to $2000 USD.
- Pawan Hans and State of Arunachal Pradesh to Pay Compensation
- AOC for Genesis Global Aviation
- Bolloré Logistics Showcases its Helicopter Expertise at the Heli-Expo 2017
- Bristow Forms New SAR Consortium for the Gulf of Mexico
- Malaysian Navy and Airbus celebrate excellence in fleet availability
- Indonesia remains a key contributor to Airbus Helicopters’ global supply chain
- EHang Partners with Dubai RTA to Boost Smart Transport
- Leonardo attends Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace in Malaysia
- Norway Sends out Audit on Repsol after North Sea Incident
- Helicopter Maintenance Centre between Russia and Serbia
- Fatal Indiana Crash Under Investigation
- Russian Helicopters introduce after-sales service concept for Russian rotorcraft in India
- Boston MedFlight Completes FAA Part 135 Certificate Licensure
- New Helicopter Aircrew Training System at HMAS Albatross
- Southeast Aerospace receives the FAA’s Gold Award of Excellence
- Bell Helicopter Confirms Platinum Sponsorship for BIDEC 2017
- Vector Aerospace employee named UK’s Technician of the Year
- Air Methods and FlightSafety announce new training facility in Colorado
- Canada Introduces Recreational Drone Rules
- Seacoast Helicopters Gets Green Light on Hangar Lease