DART Aerospace expands its Approved Maintenance Center (AMC) network to Europe offering competitive aftermarket solutions. DART will hold a cocktail to celebrate the launch of this network expansion during Helitech International on booth 12C60, Tuesday October 11th at 15:00. You are invited!
Helicopter operators and private owners in this region now have the option to deal with their local Approved Maintenance Center (AMC) or with DART’s regional offices. “The launch of the AMC Network in Europe will allow accessible quality service from multiple key partners,” says Alain Madore, DART’s Vice President of Commercial Operations and Aftermarket Services.
DART welcomes its new AMC partners in Europe: Agrarflug Helilift GMBH, Eurotech S.R.L., Heliswiss Ibérica, S.A., Heliwork Services Ltd, and Rotor Team Helicopter Services.
With this expanded presence, DART gives small- and medium-sized helicopter operators and private owners in Europe, regional access to dedicated partners that are qualified to offer DART aftermarket solutions. AMC partners are also able to offer their customers highly competitive terms.
DART launched its North American AMC Network branch in January 2016 and its Australasia branch in May 2016 and is looking forward growing its European customer access through these new partnerships. Members of this select network are leaders in their regions and were carefully selected by DART for their market reach and quality of service. Additional AMC partners will be announced soon in other regions.
The AMC partners have the capability to offer the widest selection of parts, accessories, and custom maintenance solutions available in DART Aerospace’s catalog. All network partners gain valuable insight from DART’s Marketing, Product Development, and Customer Support teams. Despite the key advantages of working with AMC partners, helicopter operators and private owners still have the option to work with DART directly.
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments
- The American Helicopter Museum will celebrate World Helicopter Day
- HNZ Group Reports FY2017 Q2 Results
- DART promotes Cable Cutter System
- Belgian operator wins Dutch pipeline contract
- STARS receives $250,000 donation from Access Credit Union
- Babcock MCS to recognise engineers union
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- Waypoint place their first lease into Columbia
- Volocopter agrees 25M Euro funding
- Orbit to expand Orbit Communication Systems
- Lawyers propose settlement for 2014 CHC share buyers
- Brazil approves BLR Aerospace FastFin for H125
- Blue Sky Network will be at LABACE 2017