DART Aerospace expands its Approved Maintenance Center (AMC) network to Europe offering competitive aftermarket solutions. DART will hold a cocktail to celebrate the launch of this network expansion during Helitech International on booth 12C60, Tuesday October 11th at 15:00. You are invited!
Helicopter operators and private owners in this region now have the option to deal with their local Approved Maintenance Center (AMC) or with DART’s regional offices. “The launch of the AMC Network in Europe will allow accessible quality service from multiple key partners,” says Alain Madore, DART’s Vice President of Commercial Operations and Aftermarket Services.
DART welcomes its new AMC partners in Europe: Agrarflug Helilift GMBH, Eurotech S.R.L., Heliswiss Ibérica, S.A., Heliwork Services Ltd, and Rotor Team Helicopter Services.
With this expanded presence, DART gives small- and medium-sized helicopter operators and private owners in Europe, regional access to dedicated partners that are qualified to offer DART aftermarket solutions. AMC partners are also able to offer their customers highly competitive terms.
DART launched its North American AMC Network branch in January 2016 and its Australasia branch in May 2016 and is looking forward growing its European customer access through these new partnerships. Members of this select network are leaders in their regions and were carefully selected by DART for their market reach and quality of service. Additional AMC partners will be announced soon in other regions.
The AMC partners have the capability to offer the widest selection of parts, accessories, and custom maintenance solutions available in DART Aerospace’s catalog. All network partners gain valuable insight from DART’s Marketing, Product Development, and Customer Support teams. Despite the key advantages of working with AMC partners, helicopter operators and private owners still have the option to work with DART directly.
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away