Kaan Air International is very thrilled to announce that it has entered into a definitive purchase agreement to acquire 60% ownership of Wiking Helicopter Service, a helicopter operator based in Sande-Germany.
Wiking is a leader in providing of sea-pilot transfers but also provides flights for international oil and gas companies and supplies the offshore wind industry with personnel and material transport services. Wiking operates 9 helicopters that are consisted of Sikorsky’s, Leonardo Helicopters and Airbus Helicopters, and has 75 employees.
Ferda Yıldız, the chairman of Kaan Air, stated “ We are very pleased that we have reached an agreement with Linnhoff Schiffahrt GmbH&Co.KG on bringing both Kaan Air and Wiking together. We are excited to have this opportunity to diversify the Company’s services by expanding into new activities and aim to establish a very strong platform for growth over in the long-term.”
As Kaan Air we do look forward to the significant opportunities that this arrangement provides for us.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded