Kaan Air International is very thrilled to announce that it has entered into a definitive purchase agreement to acquire 60% ownership of Wiking Helicopter Service, a helicopter operator based in Sande-Germany.
Wiking is a leader in providing of sea-pilot transfers but also provides flights for international oil and gas companies and supplies the offshore wind industry with personnel and material transport services. Wiking operates 9 helicopters that are consisted of Sikorsky’s, Leonardo Helicopters and Airbus Helicopters, and has 75 employees.
Ferda Yıldız, the chairman of Kaan Air, stated “ We are very pleased that we have reached an agreement with Linnhoff Schiffahrt GmbH&Co.KG on bringing both Kaan Air and Wiking together. We are excited to have this opportunity to diversify the Company’s services by expanding into new activities and aim to establish a very strong platform for growth over in the long-term.”
As Kaan Air we do look forward to the significant opportunities that this arrangement provides for us.
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50