Kaan Air International is very thrilled to announce that it has entered into a definitive purchase agreement to acquire 60% ownership of Wiking Helicopter Service, a helicopter operator based in Sande-Germany.
Wiking is a leader in providing of sea-pilot transfers but also provides flights for international oil and gas companies and supplies the offshore wind industry with personnel and material transport services. Wiking operates 9 helicopters that are consisted of Sikorsky’s, Leonardo Helicopters and Airbus Helicopters, and has 75 employees.
Ferda Yıldız, the chairman of Kaan Air, stated “ We are very pleased that we have reached an agreement with Linnhoff Schiffahrt GmbH&Co.KG on bringing both Kaan Air and Wiking together. We are excited to have this opportunity to diversify the Company’s services by expanding into new activities and aim to establish a very strong platform for growth over in the long-term.”
As Kaan Air we do look forward to the significant opportunities that this arrangement provides for us.
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- DEQ fines Columbia Helicopters
- ForeFlight Co-Founders Honored with Living Legends Award
- Airbus appoints new Chairman and CEO in China
- Boeing to supply Indonesia with AH-64E and CH-47F Chinooks
- Good progress on heliport at Kempegowda Airport
- APL wins two-year EMS contract for Langkawi Hospital
- French military awards UAV helicopter development contract to Airbus and Naval Group