ReportsnReports.com adds new research report – Global Helicopter Blades Market 2016-2020. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global helicopter blades market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of main rotor blade and tail rotor blade.
Complete Report Available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/729148-global-helicopter-blades-market-2016-2020.html
The following companies are the key players in the global helicopter blades market: Advanced Technologies, Carson Helicopters, Erickson, GKN Aerospace, and Kaman.
The analysts forecast global helicopter blades market to grow at a CAGR of 5% during the period 2016-2020. Commenting on the report, an analyst said: “One trend gaining traction in this market is the emergence of electrical tail rotor. The trend of the increased use of electrical systems in fixed-wing aircraft is influencing their use in rotor aircraft. Their installation increases the overall system efficiency, reduces fuel burns, and results in lower maintenance costs. In addition, they help in reducing the noise. Currently, most of the helicopter tail rotors are mechanically driven by the main turbine through a mechanical shaft and gears that results in high fuel consumption, noise, and low efficiency.”
According to the report, Development of swashplateless helicopter blade pitch control systems will drive the market of global helicopter blades. The blade pitch control systems of helicopters form a complex arrangement. They involve transmission control units in the non-rotating frame to the blades in a rotating frame through swashplates. This arrangement results in a high maintenance workload and a downward force drag. Helicopters, in comparison to fixed-wing aircraft, experience excessive vibration, which results in structural fatigue and low system reliability. Due to the mechanical coupling between swashplate pitch links, complex pitch controls cannot be applied, which in turn, lowers the performance of a helicopter, affecting passenger comfort and necessitating an effectual control mechanism. In order to minimize the vibration level, improve pitch control, and improve the performance of helicopters, vendors are currently focusing on the development of swashplateless helicopter blades.
Further, the report states that challenges of non-destructive testing for fiber composite materials will restrict the growth in the market. The design and production methods used for the development of helicopter blades are focused on enabling high performance. Mostly, these initiatives reflect the development of lightweight rotor blades for providing high thrust. Presently, most helicopter structures are composed of fiber composite materials. Helicopter rotor blades consist of complex monolithic carbon fiber-reinforced plastic (CFRP) laminates. Design and production processes are adapted for high performance FRP structures to reach the specified requirements for quality, functionality, and safety.
The report, Global Helicopter Blades Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power
- Strategic Partnership Targets Global Robinson
- PhilJets appoints new CEO to lead expansion
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins STC approval for Bell 505 interior
- Top-level appointments at Coptersafety
- Era Group and Bel Air Aviation enter teaming agreement
- Avalex video equipment picked for WPD EC135 fleet upgrade
- ForeFlight Launches Trip Assistant Door-to-Door Flight And Fuel Stop Planner