The UK fleet of the French two-seater Guimbal Cabri G2 helicopter continues to be the largest in the world. With 25 aircraft, one seventh of the total production of the Cabri G2 flies in British airspace.
This success is attributed to both the aircraft and the marketing efforts of distributor Cotswold Helicopter Centre. To ensure a good introduction of the type into the UK market, Cotswold invested in a fleet of seven CHECK aircraft which they lease out to operators around the country, giving each a level of exclusivity for an initial period. This approach led to a good geographical coverage and
Cotswold continues to expand the British fleet and has a further four Cabri G2s on order from the factory.
About Cotswold Helicopter Centre
Cotswold Helicopter Centre has been established over 10 years, operating at Cotswold Airport – also known as Kemble – and is well placed for Cheltenham, Gloucester, Bristol, Bath, Swindon and Oxford. It is the exclusive UK distributor for the French manufacturer Helicoptères Guimbal, a busy professional flight training school and AOC holder for charter work.
The company has second base at Fairoaks Airport on the outskirts of London. Our fleet consists of seven Guimbal G2 Cabri helicopters, one Robinson R44, an Airbus AS350B2 Squirrel and an Airbus AS355 Twin Squirrel. We offer Cabri helicopters both for sale and on attractive lease terms for UK flying schools.
For further information, please contact Cotswold Helicopter Centre on +44 1285 770740 or email [email protected]
- Cabri G2 delivered by new UK distributor HeliGroup
- Guimbal appoints distributor in Canada
- UK distributor launches Guimbal Centre of Excellence
- UK Guimbal distributor expands with new investment
- BC Helicopters to be first Canadian operator of Guimbal Cabri G2
- Helicentre Cabri G2 Fleet Increases to Six
- New prototype on the ramp at Guimbal
- 30-Oct-16 ZK-IZR Guimbal Cabri G2 Tarras, New Zealand
- DCNS and Airbus join forces for French Naval drone requirement
- Latest British Cabri G2 is first with Aspen Avionics panel
- Two more Guimbal Cabri G2s arrive in US
- Cotswold launches Guimbal Cabri G2 ground handling trolley
- Helicentre Aviation opens Florida Cabri G2 operation
- UK – Elite Helicopters to open second base
- Cotswold Helicopter Centre and Gama Aviation name Fairoaks base manager
- Helicentre Aviation launches 2017 Scholarship Programme
- Coptering adds second Cabri G2 to cope with training demand
- Cotswold Helicopter Centre in Cabri G2 JV with Gama Aviation
- Air Service Vamdrup buy another Cabri G2
- Fostaire Helicopters becomes latest US operator of Guimbal Cabri G2