Summit Aviation, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today that it has hired Matt Tarczynski as a regional sales representative.
In his role, Mr. Tarczynski will be responsible for sales of custom Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) platforms for law enforcement and government organizations utilizing rotor and fixed wing aircraft.
Before joining Summit, he spent 26 years with the Pennsylvania State Police serving in various positions within the Aviation Section including Administrative Trooper, Airplane Unit Supervisor, Aviation Maintenance Unit Supervisor, and his most recent position being Lieutenant- Commander, Special Services Section. Mr. Tarcyznski holds a Commercial Pilot certificate with Airplane Single & Multiengine Instrument Rating and has flown over 4000 hours conducting personnel transports, speed enforcement and criminal surveillances.
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- Elbit Systems to Showcase a Modular Mission Helicopters Package
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T