Summit Aviation, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today that it has hired Matt Tarczynski as a regional sales representative.
In his role, Mr. Tarczynski will be responsible for sales of custom Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) platforms for law enforcement and government organizations utilizing rotor and fixed wing aircraft.
Before joining Summit, he spent 26 years with the Pennsylvania State Police serving in various positions within the Aviation Section including Administrative Trooper, Airplane Unit Supervisor, Aviation Maintenance Unit Supervisor, and his most recent position being Lieutenant- Commander, Special Services Section. Mr. Tarcyznski holds a Commercial Pilot certificate with Airplane Single & Multiengine Instrument Rating and has flown over 4000 hours conducting personnel transports, speed enforcement and criminal surveillances.
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award