Summit Aviation, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today that it has hired Matt Tarczynski as a regional sales representative.
In his role, Mr. Tarczynski will be responsible for sales of custom Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) platforms for law enforcement and government organizations utilizing rotor and fixed wing aircraft.
Before joining Summit, he spent 26 years with the Pennsylvania State Police serving in various positions within the Aviation Section including Administrative Trooper, Airplane Unit Supervisor, Aviation Maintenance Unit Supervisor, and his most recent position being Lieutenant- Commander, Special Services Section. Mr. Tarcyznski holds a Commercial Pilot certificate with Airplane Single & Multiengine Instrument Rating and has flown over 4000 hours conducting personnel transports, speed enforcement and criminal surveillances.
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police
- EASA – A vision for the future of GA
- Prabhu new two Robinson R66 successfully commences its Proving flight
- Boeing awarded $131M contract for the procurement of 4 MH-47G Block II Helicopters
- Mexican president-elect vows to scrap MH-60R order
- First US HEMS Operation to Eliminate Paperwork with Flightdocs
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- Coast Guard Air Station Barbers Point holds change of command
- Leonardo and PGZ to collaborate on new AW249 combat helicopter
- AeroTex UK leverages VABS for simulation of composite rotor blades
- Bell to feature Nassau County Police 429 at APSCON
- Nepal Army procures one AW139 and two H125s
- Nepal Army Constructs Helipad at Nepal-China border (Hilsa)
- NHV win Siemens Gamesa wind farm contract with H175 at Aberdeen
- Bell Training Academy opens Floyd Carlson Airfield
- Airbus delivers law enforcement H125s in North America faster than one per month
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- MQ-8C Fire Scout completes operational test and evaluation
- IMT Vislink Launches New TSM-2020 Transport Management System
- Kopter announces North American subsidiary