Summit Aviation, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today that it has hired Matt Tarczynski as a regional sales representative.
In his role, Mr. Tarczynski will be responsible for sales of custom Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) platforms for law enforcement and government organizations utilizing rotor and fixed wing aircraft.
Before joining Summit, he spent 26 years with the Pennsylvania State Police serving in various positions within the Aviation Section including Administrative Trooper, Airplane Unit Supervisor, Aviation Maintenance Unit Supervisor, and his most recent position being Lieutenant- Commander, Special Services Section. Mr. Tarcyznski holds a Commercial Pilot certificate with Airplane Single & Multiengine Instrument Rating and has flown over 4000 hours conducting personnel transports, speed enforcement and criminal surveillances.
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary