Air Covers Ltd is delighted to announce that we have been selected as one of 26 UK SMEs to join the second cohort of the prestigious Commonwealth Export Champions programme.
Representing various regions of the UK and business sectors CommonwealthFirst Export Champions underline the depth of innovation and quality that the UK SME sector has to offer the world.
In addition to Air Covers, other cohort products and services include: turbines that capture air movement into automotive energy, online services for mental health, automated drone servicing platforms, as well as hydroponics and three dimensional crop production.
Along with the first cohort new Export Champions will benefit from access to high-level networking and introductions, training, mentoring and tailored trade missions – with Malaysia and Nigeria in the pipeline to be confirmed later this year.
Lord Marland, Chairman of the Commonwealth Enterprise and Investment Council, said ‘This programme is a wonderful way of demonstrating both the ingenuity of British businesses and the huge opportunities in Commonwealth markets. We hope these companies will serve as ambassadors for other UK businesses looking to trade internationally.”
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments
- The American Helicopter Museum will celebrate World Helicopter Day
- HNZ Group Reports FY2017 Q2 Results
- DART promotes Cable Cutter System
- Belgian operator wins Dutch pipeline contract
- STARS receives $250,000 donation from Access Credit Union
- Babcock MCS to recognise engineers union
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- Waypoint place their first lease into Columbia
- Volocopter agrees 25M Euro funding
- Orbit to expand Orbit Communication Systems
- Lawyers propose settlement for 2014 CHC share buyers
- Brazil approves BLR Aerospace FastFin for H125
- Blue Sky Network will be at LABACE 2017