This year for the first time, EASA and the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) are organising the CAAC-EASA Aviation Safety Conference. The aim of this first edition is to broaden the bilateral dialogue, by bringing together authorities and the wider European and Chinese aviation industry to discuss current issues, as well as future trends and challenges.
The conference will take place on 27 April 2017 in Shanghai.
During the conference, participants will debate the benefits of international agreements and the role that industry and regulators can play in this process. Various interactive workshops will explore how new technologies and concepts like risk-based performance will shape future developments in fields such as airworthiness, maintenance, flight operations and training.
This Conference is open to representatives of the aviation industry and authorities of the EU and China. Participation is subject to confirmation by the organisers.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded