HeliFlite™ today announced the continued expansion of its fleet with the addition of its 10th twin engine/dual piloted helicopter, an AgustaWestland AW139. The aircraft will be finished with a luxury executive cabin, providing ample room for as many as nine VIP passengers.
The aircraft will operate from the firm’s home base at Newark Liberty Airport where it will be made available to the public for charter flights as well as providing service to the company’s growing list of Corporate and VIP contract clients.
Kurt Carlson, CEO of Heliflite noted, “This is a very exciting addition to our fleet because we have seen a growing interest in the AW139 among our client base, and this will be the only VIP configured AW139 available for Part 135 VIP operations on the eastern seaboard, and perhaps anywhere in the United States.”
The purchase is the second aircraft acquired in the last 12 months for the 19-year-old company which also has operations in Chicago and West Palm Beach, Florida.
The HeliFlite combined charter and fractional ownership fleet also includes four Bell 430s, four Sikorsky S-76s, and a Bell 429, all executive cabin class helicopters. The company exclusively operates twin-engine, dual piloted aircraft that accommodate 6-9 passengers. All aircraft are equipped with state of the art avionics, which according to Francesco Lazzarini, HeliFlite’s Chief Operating Officer, is “a direct reflection of our Safety First culture and our commitment to accurate and safe navigation in any weather.”
This has been recognized in the company maintaining the prestigious ARGUS Platinum rating. It is also endorsed by Wyvern, which recommends the company as a preferred operator.
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion