HeliFlite™ today announced the continued expansion of its fleet with the addition of its 10th twin engine/dual piloted helicopter, an AgustaWestland AW139. The aircraft will be finished with a luxury executive cabin, providing ample room for as many as nine VIP passengers.
The aircraft will operate from the firm’s home base at Newark Liberty Airport where it will be made available to the public for charter flights as well as providing service to the company’s growing list of Corporate and VIP contract clients.
Kurt Carlson, CEO of Heliflite noted, “This is a very exciting addition to our fleet because we have seen a growing interest in the AW139 among our client base, and this will be the only VIP configured AW139 available for Part 135 VIP operations on the eastern seaboard, and perhaps anywhere in the United States.”
The purchase is the second aircraft acquired in the last 12 months for the 19-year-old company which also has operations in Chicago and West Palm Beach, Florida.
The HeliFlite combined charter and fractional ownership fleet also includes four Bell 430s, four Sikorsky S-76s, and a Bell 429, all executive cabin class helicopters. The company exclusively operates twin-engine, dual piloted aircraft that accommodate 6-9 passengers. All aircraft are equipped with state of the art avionics, which according to Francesco Lazzarini, HeliFlite’s Chief Operating Officer, is “a direct reflection of our Safety First culture and our commitment to accurate and safe navigation in any weather.”
This has been recognized in the company maintaining the prestigious ARGUS Platinum rating. It is also endorsed by Wyvern, which recommends the company as a preferred operator.
- Airbus responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- EASA responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- Norwegian Investigators issue another Preliminary Report on EC225 accident
- Inaugural Rotorcraft Asia established as key regional industry event
- Era Group Announces Q1 2017 Earnings Release Call
- HeliRussia 2017, visitors’ registration for business program is open
- Onboard Systems Cargo Hook Kits Receive EASA Certification
- Delta partners with Blade for Manhattan-JFK transfers
- Routine Review of SKYTRAC
- Frasca International Sells Airbus H125 Helicopter Flight Simulator
- Safran signs first customer support contract in South Korea
- Airbus Helicopters Congratulates Bangkok Helicopter Services for Ten Years of EMS Operations
- Mi-35M Induction to Nigerian Air Force
- AHS supports Uber vision of electric VTOL
- CHC Wins Contract with Providence Resources PLC
- Great North Air Ambulance Service doctor wins award for blood work
- Russian Helicopters has made its first Mi-171E
- Air BP appointments new Global General Aviation Sales and Marketing Manager
- East Anglian Air Ambulance appoints new Board of Trustees member
- H145 is best in class for hoist operations