HeliFlite™ today announced the continued expansion of its fleet with the addition of its 10th twin engine/dual piloted helicopter, an AgustaWestland AW139. The aircraft will be finished with a luxury executive cabin, providing ample room for as many as nine VIP passengers.
The aircraft will operate from the firm’s home base at Newark Liberty Airport where it will be made available to the public for charter flights as well as providing service to the company’s growing list of Corporate and VIP contract clients.
Kurt Carlson, CEO of Heliflite noted, “This is a very exciting addition to our fleet because we have seen a growing interest in the AW139 among our client base, and this will be the only VIP configured AW139 available for Part 135 VIP operations on the eastern seaboard, and perhaps anywhere in the United States.”
The purchase is the second aircraft acquired in the last 12 months for the 19-year-old company which also has operations in Chicago and West Palm Beach, Florida.
The HeliFlite combined charter and fractional ownership fleet also includes four Bell 430s, four Sikorsky S-76s, and a Bell 429, all executive cabin class helicopters. The company exclusively operates twin-engine, dual piloted aircraft that accommodate 6-9 passengers. All aircraft are equipped with state of the art avionics, which according to Francesco Lazzarini, HeliFlite’s Chief Operating Officer, is “a direct reflection of our Safety First culture and our commitment to accurate and safe navigation in any weather.”
This has been recognized in the company maintaining the prestigious ARGUS Platinum rating. It is also endorsed by Wyvern, which recommends the company as a preferred operator.
- Spectrum Health celebrates 30 years of Aero Med
- Manatee County Sheriff bids for new helicopter
- Idaho operator Timberline Helicopters moving to new base
- Mount Isa EMS helicopter updated from B230 to BK117
- India moves more armed helicopters to Chinese border
- Safran and Thai Aviation Industries to support Royal Thai Armed Forces
- SaxonAir adds two AW109SP GrandNew helicopters to charter fleet
- Japan Coast Guard orders three more H225s
- Bristow Group To Present At The 2017 J.P. Morgan Energy Equity Conference
- TAI Reveals the New T625 Mutli-Role
- CAMCOPTER® S-100 completes successful qualification flights for French Navy
- Foreign Pilots to follow new Malaysian Safety Measures
- Poison risk at Alaska helipad
- Conservationists oppose Alberta helipad for mountain tours
- Israeli Air Force Fleet Grounded
- Joint Venture for the production of Ka-226T in India
- Safran acquires ISEI
- ViaSat Secures Multi-Year Contract
- Arville fabrics used in London EMS Explorers
- CONTROP Launches Compact Payload for UAS