HeliFlite™ today announced the continued expansion of its fleet with the addition of its 10th twin engine/dual piloted helicopter, an AgustaWestland AW139. The aircraft will be finished with a luxury executive cabin, providing ample room for as many as nine VIP passengers.
The aircraft will operate from the firm’s home base at Newark Liberty Airport where it will be made available to the public for charter flights as well as providing service to the company’s growing list of Corporate and VIP contract clients.
Kurt Carlson, CEO of Heliflite noted, “This is a very exciting addition to our fleet because we have seen a growing interest in the AW139 among our client base, and this will be the only VIP configured AW139 available for Part 135 VIP operations on the eastern seaboard, and perhaps anywhere in the United States.”
The purchase is the second aircraft acquired in the last 12 months for the 19-year-old company which also has operations in Chicago and West Palm Beach, Florida.
The HeliFlite combined charter and fractional ownership fleet also includes four Bell 430s, four Sikorsky S-76s, and a Bell 429, all executive cabin class helicopters. The company exclusively operates twin-engine, dual piloted aircraft that accommodate 6-9 passengers. All aircraft are equipped with state of the art avionics, which according to Francesco Lazzarini, HeliFlite’s Chief Operating Officer, is “a direct reflection of our Safety First culture and our commitment to accurate and safe navigation in any weather.”
This has been recognized in the company maintaining the prestigious ARGUS Platinum rating. It is also endorsed by Wyvern, which recommends the company as a preferred operator.
- LifeFlight Expands to York County
- NSW Ambulance Paramedic Voices Concerns
- RotorSchmiede VA115 becomes first ultralight helicopter approved in Germany
- Belarusian army to get second batch of Russian Helicopters in April
- SKYe SH09 order-book hits 101 units
- Sundance Helicopters To Offer Superhero Special
- Southern North Sea support heliport being marketed for sale
- HeliOffshore launches training videos to enhance use of automation
- US Marines demonstrate longer range UH-1Ys and AH-1Zs with auxiliary fuel tanks
- Erickson reorganisation plan passed by Bankruptcy Court
- China’s expanding DEA General Aviation debuts at LIMA 17
- Helisota shares Business Process Optimization Secrets
- Pawan Hans and State of Arunachal Pradesh to Pay Compensation
- AOC for Genesis Global Aviation
- Bolloré Logistics Showcases its Helicopter Expertise at the Heli-Expo 2017
- Bristow Forms New SAR Consortium for the Gulf of Mexico
- Malaysian Navy and Airbus celebrate excellence in fleet availability
- Indonesia remains a key contributor to Airbus Helicopters’ global supply chain
- EHang Partners with Dubai RTA to Boost Smart Transport
- Leonardo attends Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace in Malaysia