HeliFlite™ today announced the continued expansion of its fleet with the addition of its 10th twin engine/dual piloted helicopter, an AgustaWestland AW139. The aircraft will be finished with a luxury executive cabin, providing ample room for as many as nine VIP passengers.
The aircraft will operate from the firm’s home base at Newark Liberty Airport where it will be made available to the public for charter flights as well as providing service to the company’s growing list of Corporate and VIP contract clients.
Kurt Carlson, CEO of Heliflite noted, “This is a very exciting addition to our fleet because we have seen a growing interest in the AW139 among our client base, and this will be the only VIP configured AW139 available for Part 135 VIP operations on the eastern seaboard, and perhaps anywhere in the United States.”
The purchase is the second aircraft acquired in the last 12 months for the 19-year-old company which also has operations in Chicago and West Palm Beach, Florida.
The HeliFlite combined charter and fractional ownership fleet also includes four Bell 430s, four Sikorsky S-76s, and a Bell 429, all executive cabin class helicopters. The company exclusively operates twin-engine, dual piloted aircraft that accommodate 6-9 passengers. All aircraft are equipped with state of the art avionics, which according to Francesco Lazzarini, HeliFlite’s Chief Operating Officer, is “a direct reflection of our Safety First culture and our commitment to accurate and safe navigation in any weather.”
This has been recognized in the company maintaining the prestigious ARGUS Platinum rating. It is also endorsed by Wyvern, which recommends the company as a preferred operator.
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride