Trakka Systems is pleased to announce that Italian Guardia di Finanza have selected the TrakkaBeam A800 tactical searchlight for their new fleet of six AW139 multi-mission helicopters.
“We are extremely pleased that the Trakkabeam has been chosen by Italy’s elite financial and customs police force, the Guardia di Finanza, for their very capable new fleet of AW139’s from Leonardo. We look forward to supporting Italian Guardia di Finanza in their future operations. In addition to their exclusive jurisdiction at sea in matters of economic and financial policing, they have the important new additional police role and primary responsibility to lead the fight against illicit trafficking by sea, from drugs to humans, in the latter case including rescue, to protect human life at sea” said Fabio Presicce, VP Business Development Europe of Trakka Systems.
The TrakkaBeam proudly will enhance Italian Guardia di Finanza AW139 multi-role capabilities, by offering increased night time mission capability with it’s intuitive operation, uniform beam and the industry’s only internally integrated filter wheel that allows for the installation of a range of filters including Infrared, Near Red, Amber and White Light. This will greatly assist the Italian Guardia di Finanza in their daily wide range of difficult missions.
For more information please contact Trakka directly or see us at the HAI booth #8510.
- Indian Army to buy six AH-64E Apaches
- 24 month approval given for UK windfarm heliport
- Bishops demand helicopters for police in Ghana
- Charity Canvasser Fired after Helipad Fundraising Scam
- HeliRussia 2018 to be held at a new venue
- JSSI Enrolls Sikorsky S92 onto Tip-to-Tail Program
- CAMTS 2017 Best Practices
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open