Trakka Systems is pleased to announce that Italian Guardia di Finanza have selected the TrakkaBeam A800 tactical searchlight for their new fleet of six AW139 multi-mission helicopters.
“We are extremely pleased that the Trakkabeam has been chosen by Italy’s elite financial and customs police force, the Guardia di Finanza, for their very capable new fleet of AW139’s from Leonardo. We look forward to supporting Italian Guardia di Finanza in their future operations. In addition to their exclusive jurisdiction at sea in matters of economic and financial policing, they have the important new additional police role and primary responsibility to lead the fight against illicit trafficking by sea, from drugs to humans, in the latter case including rescue, to protect human life at sea” said Fabio Presicce, VP Business Development Europe of Trakka Systems.
The TrakkaBeam proudly will enhance Italian Guardia di Finanza AW139 multi-role capabilities, by offering increased night time mission capability with it’s intuitive operation, uniform beam and the industry’s only internally integrated filter wheel that allows for the installation of a range of filters including Infrared, Near Red, Amber and White Light. This will greatly assist the Italian Guardia di Finanza in their daily wide range of difficult missions.
For more information please contact Trakka directly or see us at the HAI booth #8510.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills