Trakka Systems is pleased to announce that Italian Guardia di Finanza have selected the TrakkaBeam A800 tactical searchlight for their new fleet of six AW139 multi-mission helicopters.
“We are extremely pleased that the Trakkabeam has been chosen by Italy’s elite financial and customs police force, the Guardia di Finanza, for their very capable new fleet of AW139’s from Leonardo. We look forward to supporting Italian Guardia di Finanza in their future operations. In addition to their exclusive jurisdiction at sea in matters of economic and financial policing, they have the important new additional police role and primary responsibility to lead the fight against illicit trafficking by sea, from drugs to humans, in the latter case including rescue, to protect human life at sea” said Fabio Presicce, VP Business Development Europe of Trakka Systems.
The TrakkaBeam proudly will enhance Italian Guardia di Finanza AW139 multi-role capabilities, by offering increased night time mission capability with it’s intuitive operation, uniform beam and the industry’s only internally integrated filter wheel that allows for the installation of a range of filters including Infrared, Near Red, Amber and White Light. This will greatly assist the Italian Guardia di Finanza in their daily wide range of difficult missions.
For more information please contact Trakka directly or see us at the HAI booth #8510.
- RotorSchmiede VA115 becomes first ultralight helicopter approved in Germany
- Belarusian army to get second batch of Russian Helicopters in April
- SKYe SH09 order-book hits 101 units
- Sundance Helicopters To Offer Superhero Special
- Southern North Sea support heliport being marketed for sale
- HeliOffshore launches training videos to enhance use of automation
- US Marines demonstrate longer range UH-1Ys and AH-1Zs with auxiliary fuel tanks
- Erickson reorganisation plan passed by Bankruptcy Court
- China’s expanding DEA General Aviation debuts at LIMA 17
- Helisota shares Business Process Optimization Secrets
- Pawan Hans and State of Arunachal Pradesh to Pay Compensation
- AOC for Genesis Global Aviation
- Bolloré Logistics Showcases its Helicopter Expertise at the Heli-Expo 2017
- Bristow Forms New SAR Consortium for the Gulf of Mexico
- Malaysian Navy and Airbus celebrate excellence in fleet availability
- Indonesia remains a key contributor to Airbus Helicopters’ global supply chain
- EHang Partners with Dubai RTA to Boost Smart Transport
- Leonardo attends Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace in Malaysia
- Norway Sends out Audit on Repsol after North Sea Incident
- Helicopter Maintenance Centre between Russia and Serbia