Trakka Systems is pleased to announce that Italian Guardia di Finanza have selected the TrakkaBeam A800 tactical searchlight for their new fleet of six AW139 multi-mission helicopters.
“We are extremely pleased that the Trakkabeam has been chosen by Italy’s elite financial and customs police force, the Guardia di Finanza, for their very capable new fleet of AW139’s from Leonardo. We look forward to supporting Italian Guardia di Finanza in their future operations. In addition to their exclusive jurisdiction at sea in matters of economic and financial policing, they have the important new additional police role and primary responsibility to lead the fight against illicit trafficking by sea, from drugs to humans, in the latter case including rescue, to protect human life at sea” said Fabio Presicce, VP Business Development Europe of Trakka Systems.
The TrakkaBeam proudly will enhance Italian Guardia di Finanza AW139 multi-role capabilities, by offering increased night time mission capability with it’s intuitive operation, uniform beam and the industry’s only internally integrated filter wheel that allows for the installation of a range of filters including Infrared, Near Red, Amber and White Light. This will greatly assist the Italian Guardia di Finanza in their daily wide range of difficult missions.
For more information please contact Trakka directly or see us at the HAI booth #8510.
- Airbus responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- EASA responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- Norwegian Investigators issue another Preliminary Report on EC225 accident
- Inaugural Rotorcraft Asia established as key regional industry event
- Era Group Announces Q1 2017 Earnings Release Call
- HeliRussia 2017, visitors’ registration for business program is open
- Onboard Systems Cargo Hook Kits Receive EASA Certification
- Delta partners with Blade for Manhattan-JFK transfers
- Routine Review of SKYTRAC
- Frasca International Sells Airbus H125 Helicopter Flight Simulator
- Safran signs first customer support contract in South Korea
- Airbus Helicopters Congratulates Bangkok Helicopter Services for Ten Years of EMS Operations
- Mi-35M Induction to Nigerian Air Force
- AHS supports Uber vision of electric VTOL
- CHC Wins Contract with Providence Resources PLC
- Great North Air Ambulance Service doctor wins award for blood work
- Russian Helicopters has made its first Mi-171E
- Air BP appointments new Global General Aviation Sales and Marketing Manager
- East Anglian Air Ambulance appoints new Board of Trustees member
- H145 is best in class for hoist operations