Bob and Steven Dengler, a father-son team, and pilot Rob MacDuff, announced today in the Bell Helicopter booth at Heli-Expo 2017 that this summer, they will fly their first ever Canadian around-the-world helicopter flight in their Bell 429.
Bob, Steven and Rob joined Bell Helicopter leadership in their booth to announce their plans and celebrate this momentous flight.
The trip, known as the C150 Global Odyssey, will be flown as part of the official celebrations for the 150th anniversary of Canada’s confederation on July 1, 2017. The Denglers’ privately-owned Bell 429 will fly more than 37,000 km in just over one month. Starting in the nation’s capital on July 1, 2017 and zigzagging the globe, the crew will visit more than 100 airports in 14 countries as they circumnavigate the world.
The Bell 429 will be covered by Bell Helicopter’s Customer Advantage Plan (CAP) that provides customers with comprehensive coverage solutions for their daily operations. Since its launch, the innovative support solution has gained traction across the globe – with current customers represented in North America, Latin America and Europe.
“Bell Helicopter is proud to support the team in this journey around the world and are honored they have placed their trust in the Bell 429,” said Glenn Isbell, Bell Helicopter’s executive vice president of Customer Support and Services. “We are also delighted to provide a reliable solution through CAP to bring enhanced support to their operations.”
The Bell 429 will be covered by Bell Helicopter’s Customer Advantage Plan (CAP) that will provide customers with comprehensive coverage solutions for their daily operations. Since its launch, the innovative support solution has gained traction across the globe – with current customers represented in North America, Latin America and Europe.
As part of the historic trip, C150GO is a registered Canadian not-for-profit organization developed to support and raise funds for both the Southlake Regional Health Centre Foundation and True Patriot Love Foundation. In addition to raising funds for these groups, C150GO is focused on capturing the attention of Canadians across the country as they celebrate 150 years of Confederation.
- RotorSchmiede VA115 becomes first ultralight helicopter approved in Germany
- Belarusian army to get second batch of Russian Helicopters in April
- SKYe SH09 order-book hits 101 units
- Sundance Helicopters To Offer Superhero Special
- Southern North Sea support heliport being marketed for sale
- HeliOffshore launches training videos to enhance use of automation
- US Marines demonstrate longer range UH-1Ys and AH-1Zs with auxiliary fuel tanks
- Erickson reorganisation plan passed by Bankruptcy Court
- China’s expanding DEA General Aviation debuts at LIMA 17
- Helisota shares Business Process Optimization Secrets
- Pawan Hans and State of Arunachal Pradesh to Pay Compensation
- AOC for Genesis Global Aviation
- Bolloré Logistics Showcases its Helicopter Expertise at the Heli-Expo 2017
- Bristow Forms New SAR Consortium for the Gulf of Mexico
- Malaysian Navy and Airbus celebrate excellence in fleet availability
- Indonesia remains a key contributor to Airbus Helicopters’ global supply chain
- EHang Partners with Dubai RTA to Boost Smart Transport
- Leonardo attends Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace in Malaysia
- Norway Sends out Audit on Repsol after North Sea Incident
- Helicopter Maintenance Centre between Russia and Serbia