Concorde Battery Corporation, established in 1977, is celebrating 40 years in business. Concorde is proud to have provided quality batteries with world renowned support to the general aviation community for four decades out of our West Covina, California facility.
Concorde has developed a culture dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our employees and customers. Our commitment is to consistently bring the highest quality product to market through continuous improvement, research & development, quality assurance and employee satisfaction. Concorde`s customer service guarantee is realized through world class customer and product support.
Sensitivity to customer`s needs has been one of the cornerstones of Concorde`s unique approach to designing application specific, drop in replacement, batteries that do not require modification to the airframe.
After 39 years of exclusively manufacturing out of West Covina, California, 2016 marked the opening of a second facility on the east coast in Austell, Georgia. The facility received FAA PMA approval in 2017 which has expanded Concorde`s manufacturing ability. We are excited to be entering our 40th year with the new facility! Looking ahead, we are developing a line of lithium ion aircraft batteries that will provide the same record of reliability and safety that is expected of a Concorde battery.
Concorde supplies over 100 models of Original Equipment and direct replacement valve regulated sealed lead acid batteries for fixed wing, rotorcraft and unmanned aircraft. Concorde batteries are installed as original equipment by the majority of aircraft manufacturers and adopted by military aircraft operators worldwide.
- Airbus responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- EASA responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- Norwegian Investigators issue another Preliminary Report on EC225 accident
- Inaugural Rotorcraft Asia established as key regional industry event
- Era Group Announces Q1 2017 Earnings Release Call
- HeliRussia 2017, visitors’ registration for business program is open
- Onboard Systems Cargo Hook Kits Receive EASA Certification
- Delta partners with Blade for Manhattan-JFK transfers
- Routine Review of SKYTRAC
- Frasca International Sells Airbus H125 Helicopter Flight Simulator
- Safran signs first customer support contract in South Korea
- Airbus Helicopters Congratulates Bangkok Helicopter Services for Ten Years of EMS Operations
- Mi-35M Induction to Nigerian Air Force
- AHS supports Uber vision of electric VTOL
- CHC Wins Contract with Providence Resources PLC
- Great North Air Ambulance Service doctor wins award for blood work
- Russian Helicopters has made its first Mi-171E
- Air BP appointments new Global General Aviation Sales and Marketing Manager
- East Anglian Air Ambulance appoints new Board of Trustees member
- H145 is best in class for hoist operations