Concorde Battery Corporation, established in 1977, is celebrating 40 years in business. Concorde is proud to have provided quality batteries with world renowned support to the general aviation community for four decades out of our West Covina, California facility.
Concorde has developed a culture dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our employees and customers. Our commitment is to consistently bring the highest quality product to market through continuous improvement, research & development, quality assurance and employee satisfaction. Concorde`s customer service guarantee is realized through world class customer and product support.
Sensitivity to customer`s needs has been one of the cornerstones of Concorde`s unique approach to designing application specific, drop in replacement, batteries that do not require modification to the airframe.
After 39 years of exclusively manufacturing out of West Covina, California, 2016 marked the opening of a second facility on the east coast in Austell, Georgia. The facility received FAA PMA approval in 2017 which has expanded Concorde`s manufacturing ability. We are excited to be entering our 40th year with the new facility! Looking ahead, we are developing a line of lithium ion aircraft batteries that will provide the same record of reliability and safety that is expected of a Concorde battery.
Concorde supplies over 100 models of Original Equipment and direct replacement valve regulated sealed lead acid batteries for fixed wing, rotorcraft and unmanned aircraft. Concorde batteries are installed as original equipment by the majority of aircraft manufacturers and adopted by military aircraft operators worldwide.
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years