Concorde Battery Corporation, established in 1977, is celebrating 40 years in business. Concorde is proud to have provided quality batteries with world renowned support to the general aviation community for four decades out of our West Covina, California facility.
Concorde has developed a culture dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our employees and customers. Our commitment is to consistently bring the highest quality product to market through continuous improvement, research & development, quality assurance and employee satisfaction. Concorde`s customer service guarantee is realized through world class customer and product support.
Sensitivity to customer`s needs has been one of the cornerstones of Concorde`s unique approach to designing application specific, drop in replacement, batteries that do not require modification to the airframe.
After 39 years of exclusively manufacturing out of West Covina, California, 2016 marked the opening of a second facility on the east coast in Austell, Georgia. The facility received FAA PMA approval in 2017 which has expanded Concorde`s manufacturing ability. We are excited to be entering our 40th year with the new facility! Looking ahead, we are developing a line of lithium ion aircraft batteries that will provide the same record of reliability and safety that is expected of a Concorde battery.
Concorde supplies over 100 models of Original Equipment and direct replacement valve regulated sealed lead acid batteries for fixed wing, rotorcraft and unmanned aircraft. Concorde batteries are installed as original equipment by the majority of aircraft manufacturers and adopted by military aircraft operators worldwide.
- Terma Survivability Equipment installed on Dutch NH90
- 17 more Leonardo helicopters for China
- Tokyo Police becomes first Japanese H215 operator
- Bell awarded $27M contract for Production and Delivery of 4 Bell 412EP helicopters
- Bell awarded $147M contract for the repair of 35 items on UH-1Y and AH-IZ
- Petronas cancels MHS EC225 contract citing safety concerns
- New Helipad for San Antonio hospital
- LCI orders nine helicopters from Leonardo
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- Safran Ardiden 3G obtains EASA type certification
- VSR700 demonstrator performs first autonomous flights
- Spirit starts assembly on the next CH-53K
- Astronautics to Provide Connectivity Solution for Airbus
- Russian Helicopters at Paris Air Show 2017
- HAI Heli-Expo 2018 Application for Space Available
- Mumbai to use UAVs to monitor illegal construction work
- United Arab Emirates Begins Unmanned Ka-226T Production
- Egypt to Sign for Ka-52K Katrans
- Russian Helicopters moves forward on Chinese JV heavy-lift helicopter
- Airbus signs its first HCare Smart contract with Fishtail Air