DART Aerospace, a privately owned international aerospace company, has officially released the first utility basket STC on the market designed for the Robinson R66 Turbine helicopter.
The DART Heli-Utility-Basket™ is built from corrosion-resistant stainless steel and features a simple, safety improving, self-locking handle that assures lid closure and secures cargo during flight.
The installation of this product is approved on a TCCA issued STC and is available for order in any regions where this approval is accepted.
FAA and EASA STC approvals for the R66 heli-utility basket are expected shortly. Pre-orders are available – contact your sales representative.
- Ghana Orders 4 Z-9EH Helicopters for Oil and Gas Project
- Lower Operating Temperature for H135
- Boulder Transport Starts Helicopter Flights up Front Range
- Luxaviation Helicopters announces strategic partnership with Azur Hélicoptère
- Aeropartner took delivery of the first multi-purpose EC-120B
- Airbus delivers an H145 to the Saxony-Anhalt police
- Bristow Group Announces Quarterly Dividend
- HAI Statement on US Court of Appeals Ruling Regarding Drone Registration
- Centaurium takes delivery of its GrandNew helicopter
- Marine Corps Aviation Association Awards 2017
- Summit Aviation Receives AS9110 Certificate
- Marenco SKYe SH09 to Norway
- Boeing awarded $143M contract for 24 AH-64E Apaches modification
- MD Helicopters awarded $77M contract for Logistics Support for Afghanistan MD530F Fleet
- Government of Greece– CH-47D Helicopters
- Oregon Dept Fish and Wildlife replaces helicopters with drones
- SAFE Structures partners with Eidos Ergonomics
- Prince George’s County Police Department to expand aviation section
- A New Station Commander for RAF Shawbury
- Norway trials Schiebel Camcopter S-100