DART Aerospace, a privately owned international aerospace company, has officially released the first utility basket STC on the market designed for the Robinson R66 Turbine helicopter.
The DART Heli-Utility-Basket™ is built from corrosion-resistant stainless steel and features a simple, safety improving, self-locking handle that assures lid closure and secures cargo during flight.
The installation of this product is approved on a TCCA issued STC and is available for order in any regions where this approval is accepted.
FAA and EASA STC approvals for the R66 heli-utility basket are expected shortly. Pre-orders are available – contact your sales representative.
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary