DART Aerospace, a privately owned international aerospace company, has officially released the first utility basket STC on the market designed for the Robinson R66 Turbine helicopter.
The DART Heli-Utility-Basket™ is built from corrosion-resistant stainless steel and features a simple, safety improving, self-locking handle that assures lid closure and secures cargo during flight.
The installation of this product is approved on a TCCA issued STC and is available for order in any regions where this approval is accepted.
FAA and EASA STC approvals for the R66 heli-utility basket are expected shortly. Pre-orders are available – contact your sales representative.
- Airbus presents latest innovations at the 2018 ILA Berlin Air Show
- Donaldson IBFs approved for installation on H125
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Helisota and ASA signs cooperation agreement
- Waypoint Leases H135s to ALT
- New Executive Vice President of PRISM appointed
- HELP to fund new DIFFS at Manchester University Hospitals
- StandardAero Celebrates First Anniversary as GE T700 Authorized MRO Provider
- Japan Coast Guard orders one more H225
- Air Alderney prepares for EC155 scheduled services
- First Bell 505 delivered to Mexico
- EASA certifies Safran Arriel 2H on Avicopter AC312E
- EASA Management Board re-elects Executive Director
- VR-Technologies of Russian Helicopters start tests of VRT300 UAV
- AHS Rebrands as “The Vertical Flight Society”
- Rostec to create VRT500 prototype by the end of 2019
- Safran Ardiden 3C obtains EASA type certification
- Virginia State Police Honour Late Trooper
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- Elbit Systems to Showcase a Modular Mission Helicopters Package