DART Aerospace, a privately owned international aerospace company, has officially released the first utility basket STC on the market designed for the Robinson R66 Turbine helicopter.
The DART Heli-Utility-Basket™ is built from corrosion-resistant stainless steel and features a simple, safety improving, self-locking handle that assures lid closure and secures cargo during flight.
The installation of this product is approved on a TCCA issued STC and is available for order in any regions where this approval is accepted.
FAA and EASA STC approvals for the R66 heli-utility basket are expected shortly. Pre-orders are available – contact your sales representative.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%