East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) is delighted to announce the appointment of Roger Holden to the Board of Trustees.
Roger was appointed at the Trustee’s annual meeting held at Kimberley Hall, Wymondham, near Norwich, on 13 December 2016. Roger is the managing partner of Hansells Solicitors and Financial Advisers, where he has worked for over 15 years.
Roger said: ‘Having served as a member on the Finance Committee for a number of years, it is an honour to be appointed to the role of Trustee for this lifesaving charity.’Roger is listed as East Anglia’s leading expert in aviation law, including the buying and selling of aircraft and aircraft maintenance agreements. Roger is an Associate member of the American Bar Association and the Law Society Practice Management Section.
EAAA Chief Executive, Patrick Peal said: ‘I am very happy that the Trustees have appointed Roger Holden to the board. I look forward to working with him to develop our operation and continue providing the best for our patients.’
- Lockheed awarded $24M contract for MH-60 Electronics Engineering
- Bell-Boeing awarded $18M contract for V-22 cockpit Engine Modification
- Rolls-Royce awarded $115M contract for Production of AE1107C V-22 Engines
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M contract for Procurement of 4 MV-22 Components
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for Rotorcraft autopilot and methods
- Airbus awarded patent for Rotor drive system
- Aviation Professional Services Liability Insurance by Global
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to carry blood
- Final Flight of OH-58D ‘Kiowa Warrior’
- Bristow To Present At The 2017 Johnson Rice Energy Conference
- 11 year North Sea windfarm contract placed for UK-based AW139 and AW169s
- Life Link III medical director wins national award
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Tunnelton Helipad