East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) is delighted to announce the appointment of Roger Holden to the Board of Trustees.
Roger was appointed at the Trustee’s annual meeting held at Kimberley Hall, Wymondham, near Norwich, on 13 December 2016. Roger is the managing partner of Hansells Solicitors and Financial Advisers, where he has worked for over 15 years.
Roger said: ‘Having served as a member on the Finance Committee for a number of years, it is an honour to be appointed to the role of Trustee for this lifesaving charity.’Roger is listed as East Anglia’s leading expert in aviation law, including the buying and selling of aircraft and aircraft maintenance agreements. Roger is an Associate member of the American Bar Association and the Law Society Practice Management Section.
EAAA Chief Executive, Patrick Peal said: ‘I am very happy that the Trustees have appointed Roger Holden to the board. I look forward to working with him to develop our operation and continue providing the best for our patients.’
- Gozo Air Ambulance makes 57 flights in first year
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Drone Delivery Canada Commences Testing on Raven X1400
- Héli-Union increases it’s AW139 fleet
- CHC starts $6M Aberdeen redevelopment
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad