East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) is delighted to announce the appointment of Roger Holden to the Board of Trustees.
Roger was appointed at the Trustee’s annual meeting held at Kimberley Hall, Wymondham, near Norwich, on 13 December 2016. Roger is the managing partner of Hansells Solicitors and Financial Advisers, where he has worked for over 15 years.
Roger said: ‘Having served as a member on the Finance Committee for a number of years, it is an honour to be appointed to the role of Trustee for this lifesaving charity.’Roger is listed as East Anglia’s leading expert in aviation law, including the buying and selling of aircraft and aircraft maintenance agreements. Roger is an Associate member of the American Bar Association and the Law Society Practice Management Section.
EAAA Chief Executive, Patrick Peal said: ‘I am very happy that the Trustees have appointed Roger Holden to the board. I look forward to working with him to develop our operation and continue providing the best for our patients.’
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services
- AHS selects 2018 Nikolsky Honorary Lectureship recipient
- HAI President Message – They Love Us When They Need Us
- Construction starts on Eemshaven Heliport
- Israeli Brigadier General takes CH-53K King Stallion orientation flight
- UK – Leeds General Infirmary adds fire equipment to allow 24×7 ops
- Harris Corp awarded $100M contract for CV-22 Countermeasures
- Raytheon awarded $8M contract for Delivery of H-60 Spare Parts
- UAE to build unmanned Ka226T
- NYPD Aviation Unit Increases Coverage on Illegally Flown Drones
- HFI Scholarship Applications Now Open
- Georgia Hospital to add helipad
- RCMP Investigate Helicopter Parts Theft
- FAA and GA national #FlySafe Campaign
- Workhorse Announces First Manned Flight of SureFly
- German supplier wins five year Chinook parts contract from Boeing
- Bell appoints Abu Dhabi Aviation as CSF for 212s and 412s
- Falcon Aviation to add three more AW169s, leased from Milestone