East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) is delighted to announce the appointment of Roger Holden to the Board of Trustees.
Roger was appointed at the Trustee’s annual meeting held at Kimberley Hall, Wymondham, near Norwich, on 13 December 2016. Roger is the managing partner of Hansells Solicitors and Financial Advisers, where he has worked for over 15 years.
Roger said: ‘Having served as a member on the Finance Committee for a number of years, it is an honour to be appointed to the role of Trustee for this lifesaving charity.’Roger is listed as East Anglia’s leading expert in aviation law, including the buying and selling of aircraft and aircraft maintenance agreements. Roger is an Associate member of the American Bar Association and the Law Society Practice Management Section.
EAAA Chief Executive, Patrick Peal said: ‘I am very happy that the Trustees have appointed Roger Holden to the board. I look forward to working with him to develop our operation and continue providing the best for our patients.’
- Maclean Hospital Closes Helipad
- New Aviation Unit for San Bernardino
- US Navy helicopter squadron puts MQ-8B Fire Scout UAV to work
- Air BP and RocketRoute launch a digital suite of business aviation services under the ‘RocketRoute’ brand
- Vector Aerospace becomes authorized Safran Arriel 2D Repair Centre
- Lockheed Plays Major Role In Strengthening US And Saudi Arabia Ties
- Erickson Announces Leadership Change
- 2017 SOFIC Brings Together Thousands in Support of USSOCOM Acquisition Programs
- AMSTAT to exhibit at EBACE 2017
- Argus Unmanned Creates Safety Partnership Program
- Reopened Kaman K-Max production line reaches first flight
- HAI Director of Safety Outreach Stan Rose speaks at FAA DPE class
- Kamov developing 500 kph coaxial military helicopter
- Relocation for the British Army Helicopter Force
- Peruvian Fire-Fighters Look to Purchasing Mi-171s
- Belarusian Drone Showcased at MILEX 2017
- Bristow Norway Opens Florø Base and Expands Operations
- CHC Orders New Aircraft to Support SAR Services in Norway
- RAMM offers FAA Approved Replacement Interior Kits for R44
- Airbus awards 5-year UH-72A Logistics Support Contract to Safran