East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) is delighted to announce the appointment of Roger Holden to the Board of Trustees.
Roger was appointed at the Trustee’s annual meeting held at Kimberley Hall, Wymondham, near Norwich, on 13 December 2016. Roger is the managing partner of Hansells Solicitors and Financial Advisers, where he has worked for over 15 years.
Roger said: ‘Having served as a member on the Finance Committee for a number of years, it is an honour to be appointed to the role of Trustee for this lifesaving charity.’Roger is listed as East Anglia’s leading expert in aviation law, including the buying and selling of aircraft and aircraft maintenance agreements. Roger is an Associate member of the American Bar Association and the Law Society Practice Management Section.
EAAA Chief Executive, Patrick Peal said: ‘I am very happy that the Trustees have appointed Roger Holden to the board. I look forward to working with him to develop our operation and continue providing the best for our patients.’
- Negotiations for Stat MedEvac Housing at Clearfield-Lawrence Airport
- Sanford AirMed Stationed at Fargo Hospital
- Tender Issued for EMS Helicopter to Support Baltic Wind Farms
- CoxHealth Expands Air Medical Fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance says goodbye to one of its founding members
- Frasca Sells H125 Flight Simulator to Aero Asahi
- BAT Trainer Modernizes Helicopter Simulator Flying
- FAA to Hold Airspace Workshops in Las Vegas
- DART Aerospace to exhibit at FAMEX 2017
- Heritage Aviation expands its fleet with two new Airbus H130 helicopters
- FAA approves Onboard Systems MD500 Hooks with Surefire Release
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale
- Esterline showcases ADS-B Annunciators with fast delivery
- Jonathan Jenkins appointed new CEO of London’s Air Ambulance
- Héli-Union Opens a New Branch in Pau, France
- US Navy awards Elbit $150M MH-60S fleet helmet contract
- McMahon Helicopter Services appointed distributor for MD Helicopters
- RUAG integrates pilot assistance and safety solution on Swiss AF EC635 fleet
- Counterdrug MH-65 Unit Marks 500th Drug Interdiction
- Aselsan Looks to Upgrade 10,000 Mi-series Helicopters