Onboard Systems International, Inc., a leading provider of innovative helicopter cargo hook equipment, today announced it has received a Boeing Performance Excellence Award (BPEA) for quality and on-time delivery for the eighth consecutive year. The Boeing Company issues the award annually to recognize suppliers who have achieved superior performance. Onboard Systems maintained a Gold composite performance rating for each month of the 12-month performance period, from Oct. 1, 2015, to Sept. 30, 2016.
For the year 2016, Boeing recognized 480 suppliers who achieved either a Gold or Silver level Boeing Performance Excellence Award. Onboard Systems is one of only 78 suppliers to receive the Gold level of recognition.
“Onboard Systems is committed to providing our customers with excellent cargo hook equipment and customer service,” said Jason Lemmon, President & General Manager of Onboard Systems. “Receiving this kind of recognition from Boeing year after year demonstrates our ability to consistently deliver well-made products in a timely manner, and gives us even more encouragement to keep working hard to meet our customer’s goals and objectives.”
Onboard Systems supplies external load equipment to Boeing for the V-22 Osprey program. The company has received this BPEA in recognition of its ability to consistently manufacture high-quality cargo hooks and deliver them on time, in accordance to a contracted schedule.
- Air Alderney prepares for EC155 scheduled services
- First Bell 505 delivered to Mexico
- EASA certifies Safran Arriel 2H on Avicopter AC312E
- EASA Management Board re-elects Executive Director
- VR-Technologies of Russian Helicopters start tests of VRT300 UAV
- AHS Rebrands as “The Vertical Flight Society”
- Rostec to create VRT500 prototype by the end of 2019
- Safran Ardiden 3C obtains EASA type certification
- Virginia State Police Honour Late Trooper
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- Elbit Systems to Showcase a Modular Mission Helicopters Package
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s