Onboard Systems International, Inc., a leading provider of innovative helicopter cargo hook equipment, today announced it has received a Boeing Performance Excellence Award (BPEA) for quality and on-time delivery for the eighth consecutive year. The Boeing Company issues the award annually to recognize suppliers who have achieved superior performance. Onboard Systems maintained a Gold composite performance rating for each month of the 12-month performance period, from Oct. 1, 2015, to Sept. 30, 2016.
For the year 2016, Boeing recognized 480 suppliers who achieved either a Gold or Silver level Boeing Performance Excellence Award. Onboard Systems is one of only 78 suppliers to receive the Gold level of recognition.
“Onboard Systems is committed to providing our customers with excellent cargo hook equipment and customer service,” said Jason Lemmon, President & General Manager of Onboard Systems. “Receiving this kind of recognition from Boeing year after year demonstrates our ability to consistently deliver well-made products in a timely manner, and gives us even more encouragement to keep working hard to meet our customer’s goals and objectives.”
Onboard Systems supplies external load equipment to Boeing for the V-22 Osprey program. The company has received this BPEA in recognition of its ability to consistently manufacture high-quality cargo hooks and deliver them on time, in accordance to a contracted schedule.
- Bell 525 certification heads for spring 2019
- Vodafone plans safer skies with drone tracking technology
- Lobo Leasing and Titan Helicopter Group Enter Into Lease Agreement
- Elbit outline solutions to be presented at Heli-Expo
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Cobham Heli Academy Launch
- Past Sikorsky COO joins Cirrus Aircraft as Product Development SVP
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- New European Plan for Aviation Safety
- WINDEAcare to provide offshore EMS support during wind farm construction