Onboard Systems International, Inc., a leading provider of innovative helicopter cargo hook equipment, today announced it has received a Boeing Performance Excellence Award (BPEA) for quality and on-time delivery for the eighth consecutive year. The Boeing Company issues the award annually to recognize suppliers who have achieved superior performance. Onboard Systems maintained a Gold composite performance rating for each month of the 12-month performance period, from Oct. 1, 2015, to Sept. 30, 2016.
For the year 2016, Boeing recognized 480 suppliers who achieved either a Gold or Silver level Boeing Performance Excellence Award. Onboard Systems is one of only 78 suppliers to receive the Gold level of recognition.
“Onboard Systems is committed to providing our customers with excellent cargo hook equipment and customer service,” said Jason Lemmon, President & General Manager of Onboard Systems. “Receiving this kind of recognition from Boeing year after year demonstrates our ability to consistently deliver well-made products in a timely manner, and gives us even more encouragement to keep working hard to meet our customer’s goals and objectives.”
Onboard Systems supplies external load equipment to Boeing for the V-22 Osprey program. The company has received this BPEA in recognition of its ability to consistently manufacture high-quality cargo hooks and deliver them on time, in accordance to a contracted schedule.
- IBAC Welcomes the African Business Aviation Association
- Evolux partners with IEX Helicopters in Southern California
- Garmin delivers one-millionth certified avionics product
- CoxHealth adds second MD Explorer
- EFW awarded $8M contract for V-22 integrated avionics processors
- UTair Helicopter Services launches electronic flight bags
- Police Scotland to support EC135 with two drones
- HAI suggest ten reasons to attend Heli-Expo 2018
- Collier County Florida buys firefighter UH-1
- Leonardo delivers first Norwegian SAR AW101
- AVIC AC312E completes altitude test flights
- Airwork delists following Chinese buyout
- Helipad opens on Skye in Scotland
- Simhawk Adds Direct Buyer and Seller Chat Functionality to its Platform
- Croatian Kiowas perform first group live firing
- HAI and AHS co-host quiet flying seminar
- Helicopter Museum recognised for education value
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services