Onboard Systems International, Inc., a leading provider of innovative helicopter cargo hook equipment, today announced it has received a Boeing Performance Excellence Award (BPEA) for quality and on-time delivery for the eighth consecutive year. The Boeing Company issues the award annually to recognize suppliers who have achieved superior performance. Onboard Systems maintained a Gold composite performance rating for each month of the 12-month performance period, from Oct. 1, 2015, to Sept. 30, 2016.
For the year 2016, Boeing recognized 480 suppliers who achieved either a Gold or Silver level Boeing Performance Excellence Award. Onboard Systems is one of only 78 suppliers to receive the Gold level of recognition.
“Onboard Systems is committed to providing our customers with excellent cargo hook equipment and customer service,” said Jason Lemmon, President & General Manager of Onboard Systems. “Receiving this kind of recognition from Boeing year after year demonstrates our ability to consistently deliver well-made products in a timely manner, and gives us even more encouragement to keep working hard to meet our customer’s goals and objectives.”
Onboard Systems supplies external load equipment to Boeing for the V-22 Osprey program. The company has received this BPEA in recognition of its ability to consistently manufacture high-quality cargo hooks and deliver them on time, in accordance to a contracted schedule.
- Negotiations for Stat MedEvac Housing at Clearfield-Lawrence Airport
- Sanford AirMed Stationed at Fargo Hospital
- Tender Issued for EMS Helicopter to Support Baltic Wind Farms
- CoxHealth Expands Air Medical Fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance says goodbye to one of its founding members
- Frasca Sells H125 Flight Simulator to Aero Asahi
- BAT Trainer Modernizes Helicopter Simulator Flying
- FAA to Hold Airspace Workshops in Las Vegas
- DART Aerospace to exhibit at FAMEX 2017
- Heritage Aviation expands its fleet with two new Airbus H130 helicopters
- FAA approves Onboard Systems MD500 Hooks with Surefire Release
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale
- Esterline showcases ADS-B Annunciators with fast delivery
- Jonathan Jenkins appointed new CEO of London’s Air Ambulance
- Héli-Union Opens a New Branch in Pau, France
- US Navy awards Elbit $150M MH-60S fleet helmet contract
- McMahon Helicopter Services appointed distributor for MD Helicopters
- RUAG integrates pilot assistance and safety solution on Swiss AF EC635 fleet
- Counterdrug MH-65 Unit Marks 500th Drug Interdiction
- Aselsan Looks to Upgrade 10,000 Mi-series Helicopters