Onboard Systems International, Inc., a leading provider of innovative helicopter cargo hook equipment, today announced it has received a Boeing Performance Excellence Award (BPEA) for quality and on-time delivery for the eighth consecutive year. The Boeing Company issues the award annually to recognize suppliers who have achieved superior performance. Onboard Systems maintained a Gold composite performance rating for each month of the 12-month performance period, from Oct. 1, 2015, to Sept. 30, 2016.
For the year 2016, Boeing recognized 480 suppliers who achieved either a Gold or Silver level Boeing Performance Excellence Award. Onboard Systems is one of only 78 suppliers to receive the Gold level of recognition.
“Onboard Systems is committed to providing our customers with excellent cargo hook equipment and customer service,” said Jason Lemmon, President & General Manager of Onboard Systems. “Receiving this kind of recognition from Boeing year after year demonstrates our ability to consistently deliver well-made products in a timely manner, and gives us even more encouragement to keep working hard to meet our customer’s goals and objectives.”
Onboard Systems supplies external load equipment to Boeing for the V-22 Osprey program. The company has received this BPEA in recognition of its ability to consistently manufacture high-quality cargo hooks and deliver them on time, in accordance to a contracted schedule.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Tunnelton Helipad
- Helimission Approved to provide Services in Himachal Pradesh
- Rapides Regional Medical Centre awaits FAA Helipad Approval
- Sikorsky complete first year of S92 spares centre in Norway
- Malaysia celebrates 50 years service of S-61 fleet
- Eagle Copters Australasia to represent Dart Aerospace in Asia Pacific region
- Blue Hawaiian partners with ranch for new tour
- Boeing expect US Army to save $1 Billion by picking MH-139
- Unitech delivers new weapons pylon for US Army Black Hawks
- Alberta hospital helipad vandalised
- Travis County to sell UH-1 and replace EC145s
- Thai Aviation Services picks Skytrac for S76D and S92 fleet
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance achieves NVIS status
- Helicentre launches sixth year of Pilot Scholarships
- RACQ LifeFlight builds new base at Archerfield
- Russian Helicopters to participate in China Helicopter Expo 2017
- India approves Able Aerospace MRO solutions
- Helicopter crash in lake
- Boeing awarded $19M contract for field service representatives for the CH-47
- SAFE Structure designs industry first B429 maintenance stands