CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (“CPI Aero®”) (NYSE MKT: CVU) announced today that it has entered into a long term, follow-on contract with Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company, to provide structural assemblies and kits for the S-92® helicopter program.
Under the terms of the agreement, CPI Aero will provide 15 different deliverable items including door assemblies, cover assemblies, and various installation kits used by Sikorsky to complete the final assembly of the S-92 helicopter. Each deliverable item has been manufactured by CPI Aero for the S-92 helicopter under a contract awarded in 2011.
“Having provided assemblies and kits for more than 140 S-92 aircraft since 2011, we are pleased to continue our business relationship with Sikorsky on this incredible aircraft into the next decade,” stated Douglas J. McCrosson, president and CEO of CPI Aero, “This follow-on order underscores our ongoing sales focus on multi-year opportunities underpinned by exceptional program execution with a focus on quality, value and customer service. We take great pride in the cooperation and close business relationship we have established with Sikorsky over the years and look forward to our mutual success on the S-92 and other aircraft.
Sikorsky has delivered more than 275 S-92 helicopters since 2004. These helicopters perform search and rescue missions, head of state missions, as well as a variety of transportation missions for offshore oil and gas crews, utility and airline passengers. The S-92 helicopter is the preferred aircraft of its size class for off-shore oil transportation.
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training
- Helicopter tree extraction relies on innovative wireless load sensing
- New hydrant for firefighting helicopters may cut response time
- Kawak receives STC for new CH-47 Chinook Internal firefighting tank system
- RUAG accomplishes first overhaul of PW206 engine
- First flight lands at Ipswich helipad
- Mi-171A2 helicopter is scheduled to be certified in India
- Life Flight Network Celebrates 40 Years