HAI is currently developing the education program for HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 in Las Vegas, and we are seeking proposals for HAI Professional Education courses and Rotor Safety Challenge sessions from qualified individuals or vendors.
Professional Education Courses
To provide a high-quality education program for helicopter professionals, HAI continuously strives to enhance, expand, and adjust course offerings based on the needs of the industry. To that end, HAI is accepting proposals for courses on new subject matter, as well as competitive proposals for previously offered courses.
Click here to learn more and submit for HAI Professional Education Courses.
Rotor Safety Challenge Sessions
Open to all HAI HELI-EXPO attendees and exhibitors, the Rotor Safety Challenge features free safety events and short sessions, conveniently scheduled on show days, that provide a forum for helicopter professionals to learn industry best practices. HAI invites all industry experts interested in presenting at the Rotor Safety Challenge to submit a proposal for a 60-minute educational session to be delivered during HAI HELI-EXPO 2018.
- Boeing partners with 10 German Aerospace Companies
- Composite Helicopters Awarded Patent for Monocoque Helicopter Fuselage With Integral Tail Boom
- Airbus presents latest innovations at the 2018 ILA Berlin Air Show
- Donaldson IBFs approved for installation on H125
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Helisota and ASA signs cooperation agreement
- Waypoint Leases H135s to ALT
- New Executive Vice President of PRISM appointed
- HELP to fund new DIFFS at Manchester University Hospitals
- StandardAero Celebrates First Anniversary as GE T700 Authorized MRO Provider
- Japan Coast Guard orders one more H225
- Air Alderney prepares for EC155 scheduled services
- First Bell 505 delivered to Mexico
- EASA certifies Safran Arriel 2H on Avicopter AC312E
- EASA Management Board re-elects Executive Director
- VR-Technologies of Russian Helicopters start tests of VRT300 UAV
- AHS Rebrands as “The Vertical Flight Society”
- Rostec to create VRT500 prototype by the end of 2019
- Safran Ardiden 3C obtains EASA type certification
- Virginia State Police Honour Late Trooper