HAI is currently developing the education program for HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 in Las Vegas, and we are seeking proposals for HAI Professional Education courses and Rotor Safety Challenge sessions from qualified individuals or vendors.
Professional Education Courses
To provide a high-quality education program for helicopter professionals, HAI continuously strives to enhance, expand, and adjust course offerings based on the needs of the industry. To that end, HAI is accepting proposals for courses on new subject matter, as well as competitive proposals for previously offered courses.
Click here to learn more and submit for HAI Professional Education Courses.
Rotor Safety Challenge Sessions
Open to all HAI HELI-EXPO attendees and exhibitors, the Rotor Safety Challenge features free safety events and short sessions, conveniently scheduled on show days, that provide a forum for helicopter professionals to learn industry best practices. HAI invites all industry experts interested in presenting at the Rotor Safety Challenge to submit a proposal for a 60-minute educational session to be delivered during HAI HELI-EXPO 2018.
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- New European Plan for Aviation Safety
- WINDEAcare to provide offshore EMS support during wind farm construction
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Korea Aerospace selects GVH Wet Deck for Korean Coast Guard
- Alpine first to market certified Bear Paws for B505
- Worldwide Helicopter Safety Teams Will Release Accident Data at Heli-Expo 2018
- Evonik to exhibit at Heli-Expo 2018
- JETNET to Feature New Reporting Tools at Heli-Expo 2018
- Rogue Aviation Opens Flight School Focused on Flight Safety
- HAL seeks partner for Dhruv program Image pick a good one after searching ‘dhruv’