HAI is currently developing the education program for HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 in Las Vegas, and we are seeking proposals for HAI Professional Education courses and Rotor Safety Challenge sessions from qualified individuals or vendors.
Professional Education Courses
To provide a high-quality education program for helicopter professionals, HAI continuously strives to enhance, expand, and adjust course offerings based on the needs of the industry. To that end, HAI is accepting proposals for courses on new subject matter, as well as competitive proposals for previously offered courses.
Click here to learn more and submit for HAI Professional Education Courses.
Rotor Safety Challenge Sessions
Open to all HAI HELI-EXPO attendees and exhibitors, the Rotor Safety Challenge features free safety events and short sessions, conveniently scheduled on show days, that provide a forum for helicopter professionals to learn industry best practices. HAI invites all industry experts interested in presenting at the Rotor Safety Challenge to submit a proposal for a 60-minute educational session to be delivered during HAI HELI-EXPO 2018.
- Lockheed awarded $24M contract for MH-60 Electronics Engineering
- Bell-Boeing awarded $18M contract for V-22 cockpit Engine Modification
- Rolls-Royce awarded $115M contract for Production of AE1107C V-22 Engines
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M contract for Procurement of 4 MV-22 Components
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for Rotorcraft autopilot and methods
- Airbus awarded patent for Rotor drive system
- Aviation Professional Services Liability Insurance by Global
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to carry blood
- Final Flight of OH-58D ‘Kiowa Warrior’
- Bristow To Present At The 2017 Johnson Rice Energy Conference
- 11 year North Sea windfarm contract placed for UK-based AW139 and AW169s
- Life Link III medical director wins national award
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Tunnelton Helipad