HAI is currently developing the education program for HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 in Las Vegas, and we are seeking proposals for HAI Professional Education courses and Rotor Safety Challenge sessions from qualified individuals or vendors.
Professional Education Courses
To provide a high-quality education program for helicopter professionals, HAI continuously strives to enhance, expand, and adjust course offerings based on the needs of the industry. To that end, HAI is accepting proposals for courses on new subject matter, as well as competitive proposals for previously offered courses.
Click here to learn more and submit for HAI Professional Education Courses.
Rotor Safety Challenge Sessions
Open to all HAI HELI-EXPO attendees and exhibitors, the Rotor Safety Challenge features free safety events and short sessions, conveniently scheduled on show days, that provide a forum for helicopter professionals to learn industry best practices. HAI invites all industry experts interested in presenting at the Rotor Safety Challenge to submit a proposal for a 60-minute educational session to be delivered during HAI HELI-EXPO 2018.
- IBAC Welcomes the African Business Aviation Association
- Evolux partners with IEX Helicopters in Southern California
- Garmin delivers one-millionth certified avionics product
- CoxHealth adds second MD Explorer
- EFW awarded $8M contract for V-22 integrated avionics processors
- UTair Helicopter Services launches electronic flight bags
- Police Scotland to support EC135 with two drones
- HAI suggest ten reasons to attend Heli-Expo 2018
- Collier County Florida buys firefighter UH-1
- Leonardo delivers first Norwegian SAR AW101
- AVIC AC312E completes altitude test flights
- Airwork delists following Chinese buyout
- Helipad opens on Skye in Scotland
- Simhawk Adds Direct Buyer and Seller Chat Functionality to its Platform
- Croatian Kiowas perform first group live firing
- HAI and AHS co-host quiet flying seminar
- Helicopter Museum recognised for education value
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services