HAI is currently developing the education program for HAI HELI-EXPO 2018 in Las Vegas, and we are seeking proposals for HAI Professional Education courses and Rotor Safety Challenge sessions from qualified individuals or vendors.
Professional Education Courses
To provide a high-quality education program for helicopter professionals, HAI continuously strives to enhance, expand, and adjust course offerings based on the needs of the industry. To that end, HAI is accepting proposals for courses on new subject matter, as well as competitive proposals for previously offered courses.
Click here to learn more and submit for HAI Professional Education Courses.
Rotor Safety Challenge Sessions
Open to all HAI HELI-EXPO attendees and exhibitors, the Rotor Safety Challenge features free safety events and short sessions, conveniently scheduled on show days, that provide a forum for helicopter professionals to learn industry best practices. HAI invites all industry experts interested in presenting at the Rotor Safety Challenge to submit a proposal for a 60-minute educational session to be delivered during HAI HELI-EXPO 2018.
- R66 now has lithium-ion battery option
- Kaman Signs Multi-Year Contract with Sikorsky
- ForeFlight Introduces New Dual-Band ADS-B Receiver
- CHC Group Announces New Board of Managers
- Canada certifies airbus H145
- Horizon signs training agreement with Saudi Bell dealer
- Moscow Zhukovsky Airport adds helicopter facility
- Babcock and RACQ CQ Rescue renew contract
- Erickson achieves 100% effectiveness in Chilean firefighting
- Astronics Max-Viz Systems collaborating with FAA for a research study
- Air BP appoints Chief Commercial Officer
- HAI opens nominations for Salute to Excellence for Heli-Expo 2018
- Two UK police forces join to form operational drone unit
- Boeing awarded $27M contract for Preparation of Block 2 MH-47G
- Airbus awarded $35M contract for support of the UH-72 Lakota
- Bird’s Eye View Helicopters Launches NE & NY Charter Services
- More than 103 WAI Scholarships Now Ready for Applications
- CSAGA chooses Ramco
- HRH The Princess Royal Visits Bristow
- HeliOffshore collaborates on EC225 safety case