Russian Helicopters (a part of Rostec State Corporation) and State Transport Leasing Company (GTLK) at MAKS 2017 signed the agreement for cooperation on the promotion of civil helicopters in the international market.
The Director General of Russian Helicopters Andrey Boginsky and Director General of GTLK Sergey Hramagin affixed their signatures to this document.
Under the framework of the signed agreement the Parties settled to promote and deliver abroad the civil helicopters through GTLK. Besides that, the agreement envisages mutual advisory, expert, organizational, methodological and information support.
“GTLK is the largest Russian aircraft leasing company and also successfully implements series of international projects, which will help Russian Helicopters to promote exports of its new civil helicopters. The product range of the holding company has been significantly renewed and we are going to promote series of civil helicopter models in the international markets and the cooperation with such a big company as GTLK will favour solving this task”,- noticed Director General of Russian Helicopters holding company Andrey Boginsky.
“The development of export of hitech products is one of the priority direction in activity of our company.” GTLK group has sufficient infrastructure for development of this direction – our wholly owned subsidiary GTLK-Europe company successfully operates in aircraft leasing since 2012. Jointly with our strategic partner Russian Helicopters, we will implement the task of promotion of locally produced helicopters to international market”, – Director General of GTLK Sergey Hramagin comments upon the agreement.
The agreement underlines that the promotion of new Russian-made civil helicopters to the international market is beneficial for Both parties.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd