Russian Helicopters (a part of Rostec State Corporation) and State Transport Leasing Company (GTLK) at MAKS 2017 signed the agreement for cooperation on the promotion of civil helicopters in the international market.
The Director General of Russian Helicopters Andrey Boginsky and Director General of GTLK Sergey Hramagin affixed their signatures to this document.
Under the framework of the signed agreement the Parties settled to promote and deliver abroad the civil helicopters through GTLK. Besides that, the agreement envisages mutual advisory, expert, organizational, methodological and information support.
“GTLK is the largest Russian aircraft leasing company and also successfully implements series of international projects, which will help Russian Helicopters to promote exports of its new civil helicopters. The product range of the holding company has been significantly renewed and we are going to promote series of civil helicopter models in the international markets and the cooperation with such a big company as GTLK will favour solving this task”,- noticed Director General of Russian Helicopters holding company Andrey Boginsky.
“The development of export of hitech products is one of the priority direction in activity of our company.” GTLK group has sufficient infrastructure for development of this direction – our wholly owned subsidiary GTLK-Europe company successfully operates in aircraft leasing since 2012. Jointly with our strategic partner Russian Helicopters, we will implement the task of promotion of locally produced helicopters to international market”, – Director General of GTLK Sergey Hramagin comments upon the agreement.
The agreement underlines that the promotion of new Russian-made civil helicopters to the international market is beneficial for Both parties.
- ALEA Public Safety Drone Expo Opens in New Orleans
- ACR Electronics Announces Acquisition of SKYTRAC by Drew Marine
- Metro Aviation celebrates 35 years of operation
- Safran appoints new Executive Vice-President of Programs
- FAA and EASA Update Aviation Safety Agreement
- FAA issue exemption allowing ACSF UH-1 blades to fly
- Trakka announces Leonardo AW109 to feature SWE-400 QUAD
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- CHC SAR Team Awarded Commendation Award
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital helipad plans approval
- Palm Beach Helicopters installs TH22SM AATD from ELITE
- Nord Helikopter praises Auk protection suits
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- DART Aerospace now accepting preorders for Bell 505 Bearpaws
- Oceania Aviation complete Pakistan Army Schweizer upgrade program
- Skytrac receives patent for bill-by-the-mile tracker
- Airbus Helicopters proudly supports AAMS Community Award Winners
- Helicopter Museum Co-hosts Main Line Airport Dedication
- Milestone Aviation Group Supports Indian Heligo’s Growth
- Airbus shows H130 and EC145 at AMTC 2017