Russian Helicopters (a part of Rostec State Corporation) and State Transport Leasing Company (GTLK) at MAKS 2017 signed the agreement for cooperation on the promotion of civil helicopters in the international market.
The Director General of Russian Helicopters Andrey Boginsky and Director General of GTLK Sergey Hramagin affixed their signatures to this document.
Under the framework of the signed agreement the Parties settled to promote and deliver abroad the civil helicopters through GTLK. Besides that, the agreement envisages mutual advisory, expert, organizational, methodological and information support.
“GTLK is the largest Russian aircraft leasing company and also successfully implements series of international projects, which will help Russian Helicopters to promote exports of its new civil helicopters. The product range of the holding company has been significantly renewed and we are going to promote series of civil helicopter models in the international markets and the cooperation with such a big company as GTLK will favour solving this task”,- noticed Director General of Russian Helicopters holding company Andrey Boginsky.
“The development of export of hitech products is one of the priority direction in activity of our company.” GTLK group has sufficient infrastructure for development of this direction – our wholly owned subsidiary GTLK-Europe company successfully operates in aircraft leasing since 2012. Jointly with our strategic partner Russian Helicopters, we will implement the task of promotion of locally produced helicopters to international market”, – Director General of GTLK Sergey Hramagin comments upon the agreement.
The agreement underlines that the promotion of new Russian-made civil helicopters to the international market is beneficial for Both parties.
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments