Russian Helicopters (a part of Rostec State Corporation) and State Transport Leasing Company (GTLK) at MAKS 2017 signed the agreement for cooperation on the promotion of civil helicopters in the international market.
The Director General of Russian Helicopters Andrey Boginsky and Director General of GTLK Sergey Hramagin affixed their signatures to this document.
Under the framework of the signed agreement the Parties settled to promote and deliver abroad the civil helicopters through GTLK. Besides that, the agreement envisages mutual advisory, expert, organizational, methodological and information support.
“GTLK is the largest Russian aircraft leasing company and also successfully implements series of international projects, which will help Russian Helicopters to promote exports of its new civil helicopters. The product range of the holding company has been significantly renewed and we are going to promote series of civil helicopter models in the international markets and the cooperation with such a big company as GTLK will favour solving this task”,- noticed Director General of Russian Helicopters holding company Andrey Boginsky.
“The development of export of hitech products is one of the priority direction in activity of our company.” GTLK group has sufficient infrastructure for development of this direction – our wholly owned subsidiary GTLK-Europe company successfully operates in aircraft leasing since 2012. Jointly with our strategic partner Russian Helicopters, we will implement the task of promotion of locally produced helicopters to international market”, – Director General of GTLK Sergey Hramagin comments upon the agreement.
The agreement underlines that the promotion of new Russian-made civil helicopters to the international market is beneficial for Both parties.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded