Philippines-based charter operator GCA Skyline Aviation Inc. welcomed its first H130 in early July. Currently operating a H125, the new H130 will be immediately operational to perform similar commercial missions, including VIP transport and tourism for GCA Skyline.
“As a fast growing company, we look to the most efficient and reliable aircraft to expand our operations in a sustainable manner”, said Joenina Mah, Accountable Director of GCA Skyline Aviation Inc. “Having experienced the powerful and cost-efficient H125 and the successes it has brought us, we are confident that the H130 is the ideal platform to meet our needs, as we expand our operations.”
The H130’s roomy interior allows an eight-seater configuration, ideal for panoramic helitours and comfortable VIP transportation. Thanks to its flat floor design, the H130 can be easily reconfigured within minutes to match a wide range of missions, including emergency medical services, law enforcement, as well as search and rescue.
“The Philippines is the one of the most active markets in the Southeast Asia region, presenting abundant opportunities for new helicopter acquisition. We are happy that Airbus Helicopters is chosen by GCA Skyline once again as its sole helicopter provider. With our customer centre conveniently located at the airport, we are committed to ensuring full support and providing comprehensive services to GCA Skyline”, said Lionel de Maupeou, Managing Director of Airbus Helicopters Philippines.
The H130 is a member of the Ecureuil family of light helicopters, renowned for its performance, reliability, safety and multi-mission capability. In the Philippines, close to 60 Ecureuil helicopters are currently flown by civil and parapublic (C&P), and commercial operators, making them the most popular helicopters. Airbus Helicopters takes up 50% market share in the commercial and C&P segments in the Philippines.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills