Philippines-based charter operator GCA Skyline Aviation Inc. welcomed its first H130 in early July. Currently operating a H125, the new H130 will be immediately operational to perform similar commercial missions, including VIP transport and tourism for GCA Skyline.
“As a fast growing company, we look to the most efficient and reliable aircraft to expand our operations in a sustainable manner”, said Joenina Mah, Accountable Director of GCA Skyline Aviation Inc. “Having experienced the powerful and cost-efficient H125 and the successes it has brought us, we are confident that the H130 is the ideal platform to meet our needs, as we expand our operations.”
The H130’s roomy interior allows an eight-seater configuration, ideal for panoramic helitours and comfortable VIP transportation. Thanks to its flat floor design, the H130 can be easily reconfigured within minutes to match a wide range of missions, including emergency medical services, law enforcement, as well as search and rescue.
“The Philippines is the one of the most active markets in the Southeast Asia region, presenting abundant opportunities for new helicopter acquisition. We are happy that Airbus Helicopters is chosen by GCA Skyline once again as its sole helicopter provider. With our customer centre conveniently located at the airport, we are committed to ensuring full support and providing comprehensive services to GCA Skyline”, said Lionel de Maupeou, Managing Director of Airbus Helicopters Philippines.
The H130 is a member of the Ecureuil family of light helicopters, renowned for its performance, reliability, safety and multi-mission capability. In the Philippines, close to 60 Ecureuil helicopters are currently flown by civil and parapublic (C&P), and commercial operators, making them the most popular helicopters. Airbus Helicopters takes up 50% market share in the commercial and C&P segments in the Philippines.
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments