Philippines-based charter operator GCA Skyline Aviation Inc. welcomed its first H130 in early July. Currently operating a H125, the new H130 will be immediately operational to perform similar commercial missions, including VIP transport and tourism for GCA Skyline.
“As a fast growing company, we look to the most efficient and reliable aircraft to expand our operations in a sustainable manner”, said Joenina Mah, Accountable Director of GCA Skyline Aviation Inc. “Having experienced the powerful and cost-efficient H125 and the successes it has brought us, we are confident that the H130 is the ideal platform to meet our needs, as we expand our operations.”
The H130’s roomy interior allows an eight-seater configuration, ideal for panoramic helitours and comfortable VIP transportation. Thanks to its flat floor design, the H130 can be easily reconfigured within minutes to match a wide range of missions, including emergency medical services, law enforcement, as well as search and rescue.
“The Philippines is the one of the most active markets in the Southeast Asia region, presenting abundant opportunities for new helicopter acquisition. We are happy that Airbus Helicopters is chosen by GCA Skyline once again as its sole helicopter provider. With our customer centre conveniently located at the airport, we are committed to ensuring full support and providing comprehensive services to GCA Skyline”, said Lionel de Maupeou, Managing Director of Airbus Helicopters Philippines.
The H130 is a member of the Ecureuil family of light helicopters, renowned for its performance, reliability, safety and multi-mission capability. In the Philippines, close to 60 Ecureuil helicopters are currently flown by civil and parapublic (C&P), and commercial operators, making them the most popular helicopters. Airbus Helicopters takes up 50% market share in the commercial and C&P segments in the Philippines.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded