Mecaer Aviation Group, Inc. (MAG) announced today the delivery of a VIP configured AW139.
The VIP interior for the AW139 is equipped with two of the company’s proprietary systems; sound reducing technology called SILENS (Sound Intensity Level Enhanced Noise System) and I-FEEL (In-Flight Enhanced Entertainment Lounge). The SILENS technology allows passengers to communicate without the use of headsets. In addition, the SILENS was STCd with a sliding door configuration under FAA and EASA regulations.
Configurations available and installed under the Mecaer STC range from six to nine passengers. Four (4) aft facing seats are located behind the forward bulkhead, two center seats are interchangeable with a center table and storage console, and a row of two or three captain chairs face forward at the aft bulkhead. Multiple monitors display movies, presentations, moving maps, audio functions along with ICS and other communication functions.
The completion was performed at Mecaer’s Part 145 Repair Station and Leonardo Service Center at Northeast Philadelphia Airport (KPNE) while the major components of the interior were manufactured in Italy.
“This is not a small achievement for our organization, many business lines and locations participated in this project.” said Armando Sassoli, Co-General Manager of Mecaer Aviation Group. “Our interior was produced, certified, installed and delivered on time while being lighter and quieter than other options in the market.”
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded