Mecaer Aviation Group, Inc. (MAG) announced today the delivery of a VIP configured AW139.
The VIP interior for the AW139 is equipped with two of the company’s proprietary systems; sound reducing technology called SILENS (Sound Intensity Level Enhanced Noise System) and I-FEEL (In-Flight Enhanced Entertainment Lounge). The SILENS technology allows passengers to communicate without the use of headsets. In addition, the SILENS was STCd with a sliding door configuration under FAA and EASA regulations.
Configurations available and installed under the Mecaer STC range from six to nine passengers. Four (4) aft facing seats are located behind the forward bulkhead, two center seats are interchangeable with a center table and storage console, and a row of two or three captain chairs face forward at the aft bulkhead. Multiple monitors display movies, presentations, moving maps, audio functions along with ICS and other communication functions.
The completion was performed at Mecaer’s Part 145 Repair Station and Leonardo Service Center at Northeast Philadelphia Airport (KPNE) while the major components of the interior were manufactured in Italy.
“This is not a small achievement for our organization, many business lines and locations participated in this project.” said Armando Sassoli, Co-General Manager of Mecaer Aviation Group. “Our interior was produced, certified, installed and delivered on time while being lighter and quieter than other options in the market.”
- Lockheed awarded $24M contract for MH-60 Electronics Engineering
- Bell-Boeing awarded $18M contract for V-22 cockpit Engine Modification
- Rolls-Royce awarded $115M contract for Production of AE1107C V-22 Engines
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M contract for Procurement of 4 MV-22 Components
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for Rotorcraft autopilot and methods
- Airbus awarded patent for Rotor drive system
- Aviation Professional Services Liability Insurance by Global
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to carry blood
- Final Flight of OH-58D ‘Kiowa Warrior’
- Bristow To Present At The 2017 Johnson Rice Energy Conference
- 11 year North Sea windfarm contract placed for UK-based AW139 and AW169s
- Life Link III medical director wins national award
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Tunnelton Helipad