Mecaer Aviation Group, Inc. (MAG) announced today the delivery of a VIP configured AW139.
The VIP interior for the AW139 is equipped with two of the company’s proprietary systems; sound reducing technology called SILENS (Sound Intensity Level Enhanced Noise System) and I-FEEL (In-Flight Enhanced Entertainment Lounge). The SILENS technology allows passengers to communicate without the use of headsets. In addition, the SILENS was STCd with a sliding door configuration under FAA and EASA regulations.
Configurations available and installed under the Mecaer STC range from six to nine passengers. Four (4) aft facing seats are located behind the forward bulkhead, two center seats are interchangeable with a center table and storage console, and a row of two or three captain chairs face forward at the aft bulkhead. Multiple monitors display movies, presentations, moving maps, audio functions along with ICS and other communication functions.
The completion was performed at Mecaer’s Part 145 Repair Station and Leonardo Service Center at Northeast Philadelphia Airport (KPNE) while the major components of the interior were manufactured in Italy.
“This is not a small achievement for our organization, many business lines and locations participated in this project.” said Armando Sassoli, Co-General Manager of Mecaer Aviation Group. “Our interior was produced, certified, installed and delivered on time while being lighter and quieter than other options in the market.”
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30