Mecaer Aviation Group, Inc. (MAG) announced today the delivery of a VIP configured AW139.
The VIP interior for the AW139 is equipped with two of the company’s proprietary systems; sound reducing technology called SILENS (Sound Intensity Level Enhanced Noise System) and I-FEEL (In-Flight Enhanced Entertainment Lounge). The SILENS technology allows passengers to communicate without the use of headsets. In addition, the SILENS was STCd with a sliding door configuration under FAA and EASA regulations.
Configurations available and installed under the Mecaer STC range from six to nine passengers. Four (4) aft facing seats are located behind the forward bulkhead, two center seats are interchangeable with a center table and storage console, and a row of two or three captain chairs face forward at the aft bulkhead. Multiple monitors display movies, presentations, moving maps, audio functions along with ICS and other communication functions.
The completion was performed at Mecaer’s Part 145 Repair Station and Leonardo Service Center at Northeast Philadelphia Airport (KPNE) while the major components of the interior were manufactured in Italy.
“This is not a small achievement for our organization, many business lines and locations participated in this project.” said Armando Sassoli, Co-General Manager of Mecaer Aviation Group. “Our interior was produced, certified, installed and delivered on time while being lighter and quieter than other options in the market.”
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments