Mecaer Aviation Group, Inc. (MAG) announced today the delivery of a VIP configured AW139.
The VIP interior for the AW139 is equipped with two of the company’s proprietary systems; sound reducing technology called SILENS (Sound Intensity Level Enhanced Noise System) and I-FEEL (In-Flight Enhanced Entertainment Lounge). The SILENS technology allows passengers to communicate without the use of headsets. In addition, the SILENS was STCd with a sliding door configuration under FAA and EASA regulations.
Configurations available and installed under the Mecaer STC range from six to nine passengers. Four (4) aft facing seats are located behind the forward bulkhead, two center seats are interchangeable with a center table and storage console, and a row of two or three captain chairs face forward at the aft bulkhead. Multiple monitors display movies, presentations, moving maps, audio functions along with ICS and other communication functions.
The completion was performed at Mecaer’s Part 145 Repair Station and Leonardo Service Center at Northeast Philadelphia Airport (KPNE) while the major components of the interior were manufactured in Italy.
“This is not a small achievement for our organization, many business lines and locations participated in this project.” said Armando Sassoli, Co-General Manager of Mecaer Aviation Group. “Our interior was produced, certified, installed and delivered on time while being lighter and quieter than other options in the market.”
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award