THOMMEN AIRCRAFT EQUIPMENT LTD. has executed a dealer agreement with Blue Wolf Inc., a leading manufacturer of innovative Night Vision compatible aircraft lighting products. Blue Wolf is based in Boise, Idaho, USA.
The new partnership will allow Thommen to add NVIS compatible interior LED lighting products to its extensive line of superior quality, aircraft mission equipment, expanding both companies international reach.
“We are very excited to offer Blue Wolf’s line of Night Vision Compatible NVIS lighting products, beginning with their highest quality, ruggedized NVIS and IR lights for OEM line-fit as well as fleet retrofit and upgrades to the latest NVIS standards and general lighting needs. Partnering with Blue Wolf greatly expands our capabilities in a wide range of applications” said Stéphane Jaquier, CEO of THOMMEN AIRCRAFT EQUIPMENT LTD. “Blue Wolf provides the best in next-gen durable and optimal functional NVG products with space saving form factors.“
“We are delighted to partner with Thommen Aircraft Equipment to represent us in Switzerland and the rest of Europe.” says Blue Wolf Founder and CEO, Ty Plowman. “we recognize their high-quality product line coupled with the incredible history of the company makes for an ideal partner to Blue Wolf.
Most all of Blue Wolf’s NVIS LED products are offered in various voltage configurations as well as different lighting color options and dimming controls.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%