THOMMEN AIRCRAFT EQUIPMENT LTD. has executed a dealer agreement with Blue Wolf Inc., a leading manufacturer of innovative Night Vision compatible aircraft lighting products. Blue Wolf is based in Boise, Idaho, USA.
The new partnership will allow Thommen to add NVIS compatible interior LED lighting products to its extensive line of superior quality, aircraft mission equipment, expanding both companies international reach.
“We are very excited to offer Blue Wolf’s line of Night Vision Compatible NVIS lighting products, beginning with their highest quality, ruggedized NVIS and IR lights for OEM line-fit as well as fleet retrofit and upgrades to the latest NVIS standards and general lighting needs. Partnering with Blue Wolf greatly expands our capabilities in a wide range of applications” said Stéphane Jaquier, CEO of THOMMEN AIRCRAFT EQUIPMENT LTD. “Blue Wolf provides the best in next-gen durable and optimal functional NVG products with space saving form factors.“
“We are delighted to partner with Thommen Aircraft Equipment to represent us in Switzerland and the rest of Europe.” says Blue Wolf Founder and CEO, Ty Plowman. “we recognize their high-quality product line coupled with the incredible history of the company makes for an ideal partner to Blue Wolf.
Most all of Blue Wolf’s NVIS LED products are offered in various voltage configurations as well as different lighting color options and dimming controls.
- Bell 505 Cargo Hook Receives FAA Certification
- Magellan Jet launches 10-hour S76 card with AAG
- Kopter receives Aerosuisse Award
- Life Flight Network Launches New App for Hospitals and Emergency Responders
- Bell and Dart deliver first 505 floats to Japan Coast Guard
- VIH Aerospace Renews its CSF With Bell Helicopters
- Leonardo Congratulates Royal Canadian Air Force
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin