THOMMEN AIRCRAFT EQUIPMENT LTD. has executed a dealer agreement with Blue Wolf Inc., a leading manufacturer of innovative Night Vision compatible aircraft lighting products. Blue Wolf is based in Boise, Idaho, USA.
The new partnership will allow Thommen to add NVIS compatible interior LED lighting products to its extensive line of superior quality, aircraft mission equipment, expanding both companies international reach.
“We are very excited to offer Blue Wolf’s line of Night Vision Compatible NVIS lighting products, beginning with their highest quality, ruggedized NVIS and IR lights for OEM line-fit as well as fleet retrofit and upgrades to the latest NVIS standards and general lighting needs. Partnering with Blue Wolf greatly expands our capabilities in a wide range of applications” said Stéphane Jaquier, CEO of THOMMEN AIRCRAFT EQUIPMENT LTD. “Blue Wolf provides the best in next-gen durable and optimal functional NVG products with space saving form factors.“
“We are delighted to partner with Thommen Aircraft Equipment to represent us in Switzerland and the rest of Europe.” says Blue Wolf Founder and CEO, Ty Plowman. “we recognize their high-quality product line coupled with the incredible history of the company makes for an ideal partner to Blue Wolf.
Most all of Blue Wolf’s NVIS LED products are offered in various voltage configurations as well as different lighting color options and dimming controls.
- Lockheed awarded $24M contract for MH-60 Electronics Engineering
- Bell-Boeing awarded $18M contract for V-22 cockpit Engine Modification
- Rolls-Royce awarded $115M contract for Production of AE1107C V-22 Engines
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M contract for Procurement of 4 MV-22 Components
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for Rotorcraft autopilot and methods
- Airbus awarded patent for Rotor drive system
- Aviation Professional Services Liability Insurance by Global
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to carry blood
- Final Flight of OH-58D ‘Kiowa Warrior’
- Bristow To Present At The 2017 Johnson Rice Energy Conference
- 11 year North Sea windfarm contract placed for UK-based AW139 and AW169s
- Life Link III medical director wins national award
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Tunnelton Helipad