THOMMEN AIRCRAFT EQUIPMENT LTD. has executed a dealer agreement with Blue Wolf Inc., a leading manufacturer of innovative Night Vision compatible aircraft lighting products. Blue Wolf is based in Boise, Idaho, USA.
The new partnership will allow Thommen to add NVIS compatible interior LED lighting products to its extensive line of superior quality, aircraft mission equipment, expanding both companies international reach.
“We are very excited to offer Blue Wolf’s line of Night Vision Compatible NVIS lighting products, beginning with their highest quality, ruggedized NVIS and IR lights for OEM line-fit as well as fleet retrofit and upgrades to the latest NVIS standards and general lighting needs. Partnering with Blue Wolf greatly expands our capabilities in a wide range of applications” said Stéphane Jaquier, CEO of THOMMEN AIRCRAFT EQUIPMENT LTD. “Blue Wolf provides the best in next-gen durable and optimal functional NVG products with space saving form factors.“
“We are delighted to partner with Thommen Aircraft Equipment to represent us in Switzerland and the rest of Europe.” says Blue Wolf Founder and CEO, Ty Plowman. “we recognize their high-quality product line coupled with the incredible history of the company makes for an ideal partner to Blue Wolf.
Most all of Blue Wolf’s NVIS LED products are offered in various voltage configurations as well as different lighting color options and dimming controls.
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award