Altitude Air the newly introduced heli operator company has successfully completed the acceptance of its new AS 350 B3e (H125) chopper on August 21, 2017 at Airbus Helicopters Southeast Asia and is planning to start its operation in Nepali aviation industry shortly.
According to the officials from Altitude Air, the company has successfully completed the acceptance process of the factory made AS 350 B3e helicopter and is preparing to start the flight operation. The factory made helicopter was allocated with a temporary registration ‘F-WTCE’ at its Airbus hangar facility at Singapore and will acquire a new Registration ‘9N-AMS’ from CAAN to operate in Nepal. The company officials and technical team is now on the process of bring the chopper to Nepal from Singapore as a ferry flight, noted the officials from Altitude Air.
The aircraft is a new version of the AS 350 B3e series with fully integrated Glass Cockpit which is expected to land Nepal on either 1st or 2nd of September after flying from Singapore.
The respective company is a very young company established on 2016 which has fastened its seat belt to debut in Nepal aviation industry introducing European manufactured helicopter AS 350 B3e, which seems very efficient for the country like Nepal where most active companies are operating their flights with same series of helicopters and is on the pipeline to add on the existing fleet at present.
The company has planned to add next Koala series helicopter, the new series helicopter after the success of the second AS 350 B3e in its fleet as it has successfully conducted demonstration.
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- HAI announces Bell Helicopter Lifetime Achievement Award winner
- HeliOffshore features in Eurocontrol’s Hindsight magazine
- HAI announces Rolls-Royce Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award winner
- CHC receives second H175 via LCI lease
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter