Altitude Air the newly introduced heli operator company has successfully completed the acceptance of its new AS 350 B3e (H125) chopper on August 21, 2017 at Airbus Helicopters Southeast Asia and is planning to start its operation in Nepali aviation industry shortly.
According to the officials from Altitude Air, the company has successfully completed the acceptance process of the factory made AS 350 B3e helicopter and is preparing to start the flight operation. The factory made helicopter was allocated with a temporary registration ‘F-WTCE’ at its Airbus hangar facility at Singapore and will acquire a new Registration ‘9N-AMS’ from CAAN to operate in Nepal. The company officials and technical team is now on the process of bring the chopper to Nepal from Singapore as a ferry flight, noted the officials from Altitude Air.
The aircraft is a new version of the AS 350 B3e series with fully integrated Glass Cockpit which is expected to land Nepal on either 1st or 2nd of September after flying from Singapore.
The respective company is a very young company established on 2016 which has fastened its seat belt to debut in Nepal aviation industry introducing European manufactured helicopter AS 350 B3e, which seems very efficient for the country like Nepal where most active companies are operating their flights with same series of helicopters and is on the pipeline to add on the existing fleet at present.
The company has planned to add next Koala series helicopter, the new series helicopter after the success of the second AS 350 B3e in its fleet as it has successfully conducted demonstration.
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion