Altitude Air the newly introduced heli operator company has successfully completed the acceptance of its new AS 350 B3e (H125) chopper on August 21, 2017 at Airbus Helicopters Southeast Asia and is planning to start its operation in Nepali aviation industry shortly.
According to the officials from Altitude Air, the company has successfully completed the acceptance process of the factory made AS 350 B3e helicopter and is preparing to start the flight operation. The factory made helicopter was allocated with a temporary registration ‘F-WTCE’ at its Airbus hangar facility at Singapore and will acquire a new Registration ‘9N-AMS’ from CAAN to operate in Nepal. The company officials and technical team is now on the process of bring the chopper to Nepal from Singapore as a ferry flight, noted the officials from Altitude Air.
The aircraft is a new version of the AS 350 B3e series with fully integrated Glass Cockpit which is expected to land Nepal on either 1st or 2nd of September after flying from Singapore.
The respective company is a very young company established on 2016 which has fastened its seat belt to debut in Nepal aviation industry introducing European manufactured helicopter AS 350 B3e, which seems very efficient for the country like Nepal where most active companies are operating their flights with same series of helicopters and is on the pipeline to add on the existing fleet at present.
The company has planned to add next Koala series helicopter, the new series helicopter after the success of the second AS 350 B3e in its fleet as it has successfully conducted demonstration.
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries