London’s ‘Jet-set lifestyle’ event has moved to the UK’s leading General Aviation Air Park, Wycombe Air Park, located on the western edge of London in Buckinghamshire. The venue will offer greater opportunities to develop and expand the lifestyle event with a line up of additional experiences offered to visitors during 11th – 12th May.
Some notable new experiences and features will include; ‘Runway Car Test Drives’, ‘Helicopter Pleasure Flights’, ‘On Water Boating Area’, ‘Helicopter Polo’ and a new show section, ‘EJ Churchill Hunting & Shooting Show’. Many more features still to be announced for next year.
The venue accommodates two exhibition halls and vastly more outdoor space for a wide range of exhibits.
The location of Wycombe Air Park close to the town of Marlow and Henley on Thames on the western edge of London, makes it an easy and attractive venue for all visitors by air, road and rail with quicker routes to the event from London and other parts of the country. Wycombe itself is set within the Chilterns much of which is classified as an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded