London’s ‘Jet-set lifestyle’ event has moved to the UK’s leading General Aviation Air Park, Wycombe Air Park, located on the western edge of London in Buckinghamshire. The venue will offer greater opportunities to develop and expand the lifestyle event with a line up of additional experiences offered to visitors during 11th – 12th May.
Some notable new experiences and features will include; ‘Runway Car Test Drives’, ‘Helicopter Pleasure Flights’, ‘On Water Boating Area’, ‘Helicopter Polo’ and a new show section, ‘EJ Churchill Hunting & Shooting Show’. Many more features still to be announced for next year.
The venue accommodates two exhibition halls and vastly more outdoor space for a wide range of exhibits.
The location of Wycombe Air Park close to the town of Marlow and Henley on Thames on the western edge of London, makes it an easy and attractive venue for all visitors by air, road and rail with quicker routes to the event from London and other parts of the country. Wycombe itself is set within the Chilterns much of which is classified as an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017