London’s ‘Jet-set lifestyle’ event has moved to the UK’s leading General Aviation Air Park, Wycombe Air Park, located on the western edge of London in Buckinghamshire. The venue will offer greater opportunities to develop and expand the lifestyle event with a line up of additional experiences offered to visitors during 11th – 12th May.
Some notable new experiences and features will include; ‘Runway Car Test Drives’, ‘Helicopter Pleasure Flights’, ‘On Water Boating Area’, ‘Helicopter Polo’ and a new show section, ‘EJ Churchill Hunting & Shooting Show’. Many more features still to be announced for next year.
The venue accommodates two exhibition halls and vastly more outdoor space for a wide range of exhibits.
The location of Wycombe Air Park close to the town of Marlow and Henley on Thames on the western edge of London, makes it an easy and attractive venue for all visitors by air, road and rail with quicker routes to the event from London and other parts of the country. Wycombe itself is set within the Chilterns much of which is classified as an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Life Link III medical director wins national award
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Tunnelton Helipad
- Helimission Approved to provide Services in Himachal Pradesh
- Rapides Regional Medical Centre awaits FAA Helipad Approval
- Sikorsky complete first year of S92 spares centre in Norway
- Malaysia celebrates 50 years service of S-61 fleet
- Eagle Copters Australasia to represent Dart Aerospace in Asia Pacific region
- Blue Hawaiian partners with ranch for new tour
- Boeing expect US Army to save $1 Billion by picking MH-139
- Unitech delivers new weapons pylon for US Army Black Hawks
- Alberta hospital helipad vandalised
- Travis County to sell UH-1 and replace EC145s
- Thai Aviation Services picks Skytrac for S76D and S92 fleet