London’s ‘Jet-set lifestyle’ event has moved to the UK’s leading General Aviation Air Park, Wycombe Air Park, located on the western edge of London in Buckinghamshire. The venue will offer greater opportunities to develop and expand the lifestyle event with a line up of additional experiences offered to visitors during 11th – 12th May.
Some notable new experiences and features will include; ‘Runway Car Test Drives’, ‘Helicopter Pleasure Flights’, ‘On Water Boating Area’, ‘Helicopter Polo’ and a new show section, ‘EJ Churchill Hunting & Shooting Show’. Many more features still to be announced for next year.
The venue accommodates two exhibition halls and vastly more outdoor space for a wide range of exhibits.
The location of Wycombe Air Park close to the town of Marlow and Henley on Thames on the western edge of London, makes it an easy and attractive venue for all visitors by air, road and rail with quicker routes to the event from London and other parts of the country. Wycombe itself is set within the Chilterns much of which is classified as an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%