London’s ‘Jet-set lifestyle’ event has moved to the UK’s leading General Aviation Air Park, Wycombe Air Park, located on the western edge of London in Buckinghamshire. The venue will offer greater opportunities to develop and expand the lifestyle event with a line up of additional experiences offered to visitors during 11th – 12th May.
Some notable new experiences and features will include; ‘Runway Car Test Drives’, ‘Helicopter Pleasure Flights’, ‘On Water Boating Area’, ‘Helicopter Polo’ and a new show section, ‘EJ Churchill Hunting & Shooting Show’. Many more features still to be announced for next year.
The venue accommodates two exhibition halls and vastly more outdoor space for a wide range of exhibits.
The location of Wycombe Air Park close to the town of Marlow and Henley on Thames on the western edge of London, makes it an easy and attractive venue for all visitors by air, road and rail with quicker routes to the event from London and other parts of the country. Wycombe itself is set within the Chilterns much of which is classified as an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd