Helicentre Aviation is delighted to announce it has become the first helicopter pilot training organisation in the UK to receive the prestigious recognition of the British Accreditation Council (BAC). This accreditation enables Helicentre Aviation to sponsor international students from across the globe so they can acquire short term study visas for pilot training.
The BAC provides rigorous inspection-based accreditation which ensures the highest standards and quality of educational and professional training courses. The BAC is continually looking to assist in improving standards to preserve its internationally recognised image as a leading Council for accreditation and Helicentre Aviation is proud to have passed the inspection.
As a result of this accreditation, we can now open our doors to a wider audience allowing for more opportunities on an international level. The accreditation comes after months of hard work, building a framework and staffing structure to accept international students from outside of Europe.
With a large modern fleet of six Guimbal Cabri G2 helicopters, a growing fleet of Robinson R44 helicopters, and nearly 20 years of flight training experience, Helicentre Aviation is well equipped to move into an even larger international market.
We very much look forward to welcoming new international students to our facilities and being able to offer our courses to this larger global audience. Thank you to the BAC for recognition of our continuing high standards in providing professional helicopter flight training.
- Nepal Army decommissioning its two Alouette III series helicopters
- Saudi Arabia – Continuation of Maintenance Support Services (MSS)
- Marine Corps Plans to add Weaponry to V-22 Fleet
- Bell Boeing awarded $103M contract for V-22 Part Repairs
- Airbus awarded $117M contract for procurement of 16 UH-72A aircraft
- Genesys Aerosystems Delivers over 1,000 HeliSAS Systems
- Elbit wins approval to acquire Universal Avionics
- JETNET celebrates 30 years in business
- 2018 MTLI Scholarship Winners
- Librestream Powers New Remote Assistance Service from Safran
- HeliRussia 2018 features a variety of MRO companies
- DART chooses Drallim Industries as Repair & Overhaul facility
- Spectrum Aeromed Completes Production Amendment
- AUTOFLUG releases new options for passenger transport
- Metro continues to improve the MetroAlert app
- DynaVibe Track and Balance System gains Robinson acceptance
- HeliRussia and Show Observer renew partnership
- AHS Announces 2018 Group Award Winners
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad