Helicentre Aviation is delighted to announce it has become the first helicopter pilot training organisation in the UK to receive the prestigious recognition of the British Accreditation Council (BAC). This accreditation enables Helicentre Aviation to sponsor international students from across the globe so they can acquire short term study visas for pilot training.
The BAC provides rigorous inspection-based accreditation which ensures the highest standards and quality of educational and professional training courses. The BAC is continually looking to assist in improving standards to preserve its internationally recognised image as a leading Council for accreditation and Helicentre Aviation is proud to have passed the inspection.
As a result of this accreditation, we can now open our doors to a wider audience allowing for more opportunities on an international level. The accreditation comes after months of hard work, building a framework and staffing structure to accept international students from outside of Europe.
With a large modern fleet of six Guimbal Cabri G2 helicopters, a growing fleet of Robinson R44 helicopters, and nearly 20 years of flight training experience, Helicentre Aviation is well equipped to move into an even larger international market.
We very much look forward to welcoming new international students to our facilities and being able to offer our courses to this larger global audience. Thank you to the BAC for recognition of our continuing high standards in providing professional helicopter flight training.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%