Helicentre Aviation is delighted to announce it has become the first helicopter pilot training organisation in the UK to receive the prestigious recognition of the British Accreditation Council (BAC). This accreditation enables Helicentre Aviation to sponsor international students from across the globe so they can acquire short term study visas for pilot training.
The BAC provides rigorous inspection-based accreditation which ensures the highest standards and quality of educational and professional training courses. The BAC is continually looking to assist in improving standards to preserve its internationally recognised image as a leading Council for accreditation and Helicentre Aviation is proud to have passed the inspection.
As a result of this accreditation, we can now open our doors to a wider audience allowing for more opportunities on an international level. The accreditation comes after months of hard work, building a framework and staffing structure to accept international students from outside of Europe.
With a large modern fleet of six Guimbal Cabri G2 helicopters, a growing fleet of Robinson R44 helicopters, and nearly 20 years of flight training experience, Helicentre Aviation is well equipped to move into an even larger international market.
We very much look forward to welcoming new international students to our facilities and being able to offer our courses to this larger global audience. Thank you to the BAC for recognition of our continuing high standards in providing professional helicopter flight training.
- Boeing Awarded $376M Contract for MH-139 Acquisition
- US Air Force selects the MH-139 based on Leonardo AW139
- Schiebel CAMCOPTER® S-100 impresses with flight display
- Boeing MH-139 to Replace US Air Force UH-1N Huey Fleet
- Helibras delivers H225M to the Brazilian Army
- Bell Awarded $48M Contract For V-22 PRGB Right Hand Aircraft Assembly Parts
- Bell Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Platform Hub Assembly
- Bell Awarded $13M Contract for V-22 Platform Hub Assembly
- Bell Awarded $48M Contract For V-22 PRGB Left Hand Aircraft Assembly Parts
- Kranze Technology Solutions awarded $37M Contract for V-22 Support
- Two Wichita EMS operators partner with hospital for pediatric patient transfer
- Airbus focuses on the wind turbine growth market
- ACH Displays New ACH135 Helionix
- Airbus to start large-scale printing of A350 components
- Air Evac Lifeteam celebrates 20 years at Paragould
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145