Helicentre Aviation is delighted to announce it has become the first helicopter pilot training organisation in the UK to receive the prestigious recognition of the British Accreditation Council (BAC). This accreditation enables Helicentre Aviation to sponsor international students from across the globe so they can acquire short term study visas for pilot training.
The BAC provides rigorous inspection-based accreditation which ensures the highest standards and quality of educational and professional training courses. The BAC is continually looking to assist in improving standards to preserve its internationally recognised image as a leading Council for accreditation and Helicentre Aviation is proud to have passed the inspection.
As a result of this accreditation, we can now open our doors to a wider audience allowing for more opportunities on an international level. The accreditation comes after months of hard work, building a framework and staffing structure to accept international students from outside of Europe.
With a large modern fleet of six Guimbal Cabri G2 helicopters, a growing fleet of Robinson R44 helicopters, and nearly 20 years of flight training experience, Helicentre Aviation is well equipped to move into an even larger international market.
We very much look forward to welcoming new international students to our facilities and being able to offer our courses to this larger global audience. Thank you to the BAC for recognition of our continuing high standards in providing professional helicopter flight training.
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd
- MD takes Hamilton County Sheriff MD530F to APSCON
- GVH selected to design hoist light for Boeing
- Metro delivers H125 to Broward County
- Safran Appoints Executive Vice-President of Engineering
- Boeing awarded $18M contract for MH-47G Block 11 Part Procurement
- Russian Helicopters transfers repaired Mi-17s to Laos
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police