Helicentre Aviation is delighted to announce it has become the first helicopter pilot training organisation in the UK to receive the prestigious recognition of the British Accreditation Council (BAC). This accreditation enables Helicentre Aviation to sponsor international students from across the globe so they can acquire short term study visas for pilot training.
The BAC provides rigorous inspection-based accreditation which ensures the highest standards and quality of educational and professional training courses. The BAC is continually looking to assist in improving standards to preserve its internationally recognised image as a leading Council for accreditation and Helicentre Aviation is proud to have passed the inspection.
As a result of this accreditation, we can now open our doors to a wider audience allowing for more opportunities on an international level. The accreditation comes after months of hard work, building a framework and staffing structure to accept international students from outside of Europe.
With a large modern fleet of six Guimbal Cabri G2 helicopters, a growing fleet of Robinson R44 helicopters, and nearly 20 years of flight training experience, Helicentre Aviation is well equipped to move into an even larger international market.
We very much look forward to welcoming new international students to our facilities and being able to offer our courses to this larger global audience. Thank you to the BAC for recognition of our continuing high standards in providing professional helicopter flight training.
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident
- STARS wins international competition
- Leonardo sells 15 AW139s into China, with 160 to follow
- APSA seeks nominees for Board of Directors
- China and Russia ready to sign on heavy-lift helicopter