Blue Hawaiian Helicopters is proud to announce their partnership with Piiholo Ranch Maui and offer guests the Heli Ranch Experience, an opportunity that combines a private helicopter tour and horseback ride for the ultimate upcountry Maui adventure.
“Partnering with Piiholo Ranch Maui allows us to offer our guests a unique air and land adventure,” said President of Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, Gregg Lundberg. “The excitement of a helicopter tour combined with a peaceful horseback ride makes this the perfect tour for those who want to experience the beauty of Maui from different vantage points.”
Guests who book the Heli Ranch Experience will fly from Kahului up the north side of Haleakala to Hana Town and view East Maui waterfalls before landing at Piiholo Ranch, tucked up at 2000 feet on the slopes of Haleakala. Complimentary pastries and coffee will be served at the Baldwin family cabins before guests embark on a two-hour horseback ride through lush green pastures and fragrant eucalyptus forests, experiencing both ocean and mountain views. The Heli Ranch package includes roundtrip SUV limo transportation from guest’s hotel to the Blue Hawaiian heliport in Kahului and from Piiholo Ranch to guest’s hotel. Packages begin at $3,355 and are available for two, four and six-person experiences. Custom itineraries are available upon request, group bookings and special occasions can be accommodated with advanced notice.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%