Air Dynasty factory made H-125 (Former AS 350 B3e) Helicopter manufactured by Airbus with Nepalese Registration of ‘9N-AMI’ has landed on the Eastern Helipad of Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA).
The Helicopter was dispatched from Airbus Helicopter Southeast Asia, Singapore on 13th September and landed today at around 11:55 AM local time in Nepal via transiting in Surat Thani of Thailand, Yangon in Myanmar, Chittagong and Dhaka in Bangladesh following Biratnagar in Eastern Nepal.
Mr. Bal Krishna Pandit, Spokesperson for Air Dynasty notified Aviation Nepal that Captain Arun Malla and Captain Niranjan Kant Silwal was the commender for the ferry flight from Singapore outbound for Kathmandu along with the Chief Engineer Er. Santosh K.C who will be on the ferry flight.
Air Dynasty has already accomplished its documentation process from Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal (CAAN) and is expected to commence its commercial operation after five days. The approximate cost for the aircraft is around Twenty-seven Lakh dollar Nepalese rupees (2.7 Million).
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary