Air Dynasty factory made H-125 (Former AS 350 B3e) Helicopter manufactured by Airbus with Nepalese Registration of ‘9N-AMI’ has landed on the Eastern Helipad of Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA).
The Helicopter was dispatched from Airbus Helicopter Southeast Asia, Singapore on 13th September and landed today at around 11:55 AM local time in Nepal via transiting in Surat Thani of Thailand, Yangon in Myanmar, Chittagong and Dhaka in Bangladesh following Biratnagar in Eastern Nepal.
Mr. Bal Krishna Pandit, Spokesperson for Air Dynasty notified Aviation Nepal that Captain Arun Malla and Captain Niranjan Kant Silwal was the commender for the ferry flight from Singapore outbound for Kathmandu along with the Chief Engineer Er. Santosh K.C who will be on the ferry flight.
Air Dynasty has already accomplished its documentation process from Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal (CAAN) and is expected to commence its commercial operation after five days. The approximate cost for the aircraft is around Twenty-seven Lakh dollar Nepalese rupees (2.7 Million).
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- Boeing awarded $18M contract for MH-47G Block 11 Part Procurement
- Russian Helicopters transfers repaired Mi-17s to Laos
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police
- EASA – A vision for the future of GA
- Prabhu new two Robinson R66 successfully commences its Proving flight
- Boeing awarded $131M contract for the procurement of 4 MH-47G Block II Helicopters
- Mexican president-elect vows to scrap MH-60R order
- First US HEMS Operation to Eliminate Paperwork with Flightdocs
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- Coast Guard Air Station Barbers Point holds change of command
- Leonardo and PGZ to collaborate on new AW249 combat helicopter
- AeroTex UK leverages VABS for simulation of composite rotor blades
- Bell to feature Nassau County Police 429 at APSCON
- Nepal Army procures one AW139 and two H125s
- Nepal Army Constructs Helipad at Nepal-China border (Hilsa)
- NHV win Siemens Gamesa wind farm contract with H175 at Aberdeen
- Bell Training Academy opens Floyd Carlson Airfield
- Airbus delivers law enforcement H125s in North America faster than one per month
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- MQ-8C Fire Scout completes operational test and evaluation