Air Dynasty factory made H-125 (Former AS 350 B3e) Helicopter manufactured by Airbus with Nepalese Registration of ‘9N-AMI’ has landed on the Eastern Helipad of Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA).
The Helicopter was dispatched from Airbus Helicopter Southeast Asia, Singapore on 13th September and landed today at around 11:55 AM local time in Nepal via transiting in Surat Thani of Thailand, Yangon in Myanmar, Chittagong and Dhaka in Bangladesh following Biratnagar in Eastern Nepal.
Mr. Bal Krishna Pandit, Spokesperson for Air Dynasty notified Aviation Nepal that Captain Arun Malla and Captain Niranjan Kant Silwal was the commender for the ferry flight from Singapore outbound for Kathmandu along with the Chief Engineer Er. Santosh K.C who will be on the ferry flight.
Air Dynasty has already accomplished its documentation process from Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal (CAAN) and is expected to commence its commercial operation after five days. The approximate cost for the aircraft is around Twenty-seven Lakh dollar Nepalese rupees (2.7 Million).
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills