Air Dynasty factory made H-125 (Former AS 350 B3e) Helicopter manufactured by Airbus with Nepalese Registration of ‘9N-AMI’ has landed on the Eastern Helipad of Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA).
The Helicopter was dispatched from Airbus Helicopter Southeast Asia, Singapore on 13th September and landed today at around 11:55 AM local time in Nepal via transiting in Surat Thani of Thailand, Yangon in Myanmar, Chittagong and Dhaka in Bangladesh following Biratnagar in Eastern Nepal.
Mr. Bal Krishna Pandit, Spokesperson for Air Dynasty notified Aviation Nepal that Captain Arun Malla and Captain Niranjan Kant Silwal was the commender for the ferry flight from Singapore outbound for Kathmandu along with the Chief Engineer Er. Santosh K.C who will be on the ferry flight.
Air Dynasty has already accomplished its documentation process from Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal (CAAN) and is expected to commence its commercial operation after five days. The approximate cost for the aircraft is around Twenty-seven Lakh dollar Nepalese rupees (2.7 Million).
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator