The Royal Thai Police has received two H175 helicopters from Airbus Helicopters, making it the first in Asia Pacific to operate the newest rotorcraft.
The Royal Thai Police will be using this super medium aircraft, equipped with the latest aircraft technology and capabilities, for VVIP transportation and various police missions.
“We welcome the Royal Thai Police as the inaugural H175 operator for this region and we are grateful for their continued trust in our products as they expand their fleet. We have full confidence of the H175’s performance and capabilities, in fulfilling its most challenging missions. Besides a strong product, our Bangkok-based support centre stays committed to supporting our customer’s operations in close proximity”, said Philippe Monteux, Head of Southeast Asia and Pacific of Airbus Helicopters.
The Royal Thai Police currently operates nine Airbus helicopters, comprising five H155, two AS365 N3+ and two H175.
More than 15 H175 helicopters have flown about 12,000 hours globally today. With an excellent payload for both short and long range missions, the H175 has a maximum take-off weight of nearly eight tonnes and is designed to provide unmatched efficiency across a variety of missions, including utility, law enforcement, VIP transport, oil and gas, as well as search and rescue. Equipped with Helionix, Airbus Helicopters’ integrated suite of advanced avionics and 4-axis autopilot, the H175 offers enhanced situational awareness and improved operational safety by helping to reduce pilot workload and increasing mission flexibility. With a seating capacity of up to 12 passengers in an executive/VIP configuration, the H175 ensures a smooth, safe ride at all speeds in a climate controlled cabin, while offering excellent panoramic views.
- Pegaso returns to the H175 with new order
- Rotortrade reports 2017 results
- LCI expands CHC partnership with second H175
- Airbus reports on 2017 orders and deliveries
- Babcock introduces two H175s to the Southern Hemisphere
- CHC receives second H175 via LCI lease
- Airbus receives EASA Certification for Rig’N Fly for the H175
- NHV H175 fleet reaches 8,500 flights in 3 years
- Airbus and NHV celebrate three years flying H175s
- EASA certification for the Rig’N Fly
- Milestone and Babcock celebrate lease fleet of 50
- CHC commences H175 revenue operations
- CHC signs HCare contract with Airbus for H175
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- Milestone helps CHC launch SuperMedium program
- CHC takes delivery of first H175 aircraft
- CHC to add AW189 and H175 to fleet
- Waypoint Leasing to Bolster Fleet with 16 New Airbus Helicopters
- EASA raises H175 gross weight to 7.8 tonnes
- Milestone places €200 million firm order with Airbus Helicopters for H135, H145 and H175