McLarens Aviation is excited to be exhibiting at Helitech International Helicopter Expo & Conference at the ExCel London on 3 – 5 October 2017 and encourage you to attend.
Members of our Asset, Risk and Claims Management teams will be on hand at our stand: F110 to provide an update on the range of services we offer the rotorcraft industry – from helicopter pre-purchase due diligence and lease management services for investors, through to independent operator risk reviews for the insurance market and end users, such as the Oil and Gas industry.
With 33 locations in 21 countries worldwide, McLarens Aviation dedicated team of 160+ full time specialists manage in excess of 3,500 assignments per year. By leveraging our global footprint and in-house resources, we are one of the few independent organisations that offers a consistent high quality local presence and rapid response.
- Nepal Army decommissioning its two Alouette III series helicopters
- Saudi Arabia – Continuation of Maintenance Support Services (MSS)
- Marine Corps Plans to add Weaponry to V-22 Fleet
- Bell Boeing awarded $103M contract for V-22 Part Repairs
- Airbus awarded $117M contract for procurement of 16 UH-72A aircraft
- Genesys Aerosystems Delivers over 1,000 HeliSAS Systems
- Elbit wins approval to acquire Universal Avionics
- JETNET celebrates 30 years in business
- 2018 MTLI Scholarship Winners
- Librestream Powers New Remote Assistance Service from Safran
- HeliRussia 2018 features a variety of MRO companies
- DART chooses Drallim Industries as Repair & Overhaul facility
- Spectrum Aeromed Completes Production Amendment
- AUTOFLUG releases new options for passenger transport
- Metro continues to improve the MetroAlert app
- DynaVibe Track and Balance System gains Robinson acceptance
- HeliRussia and Show Observer renew partnership
- AHS Announces 2018 Group Award Winners
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad