McLarens Aviation is excited to be exhibiting at Helitech International Helicopter Expo & Conference at the ExCel London on 3 – 5 October 2017 and encourage you to attend.
Members of our Asset, Risk and Claims Management teams will be on hand at our stand: F110 to provide an update on the range of services we offer the rotorcraft industry – from helicopter pre-purchase due diligence and lease management services for investors, through to independent operator risk reviews for the insurance market and end users, such as the Oil and Gas industry.
With 33 locations in 21 countries worldwide, McLarens Aviation dedicated team of 160+ full time specialists manage in excess of 3,500 assignments per year. By leveraging our global footprint and in-house resources, we are one of the few independent organisations that offers a consistent high quality local presence and rapid response.
- DRF retains Magdeburg contract with six year extension
- Columbus Police marks 45 years flying MD Helicopters
- Hamilton County Sheriff receives 530F
- IAI-ELTA to provide Helicopter SATCOM Network Systems to Key Customer
- USAIG Celebrates 40 Years of Providing Safety Posters to the Aviation Industry
- DRF Luftrettung appoints new Chairman
- GNAAS Looks to New Life Saving Techniques
- Safran marketing new Aneto engine to HAL
- Uber-like helicopter taxi launches in Tokyo
- Indian Government starts sale of majority of Pawan Hans
- 3rd H160 prototype joins the flight test campaign
- Air Medical Helicopters Fly with 1,000 Donaldson IBFs
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts
- Lockheed Delivering Next-Generation Apache Sensor Systems
- VNH South receives award from JVPC
- OEAMTC Air Rescue and Reiser Simulation and Training sign LOI
- US Navy orders additional APKWS rocket guidance kits
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance holds topping out ceremony on new air base
- Med-Trans Director Earns AAMS Jim Charlson Safety Award