McLarens Aviation is excited to be exhibiting at Helitech International Helicopter Expo & Conference at the ExCel London on 3 – 5 October 2017 and encourage you to attend.
Members of our Asset, Risk and Claims Management teams will be on hand at our stand: F110 to provide an update on the range of services we offer the rotorcraft industry – from helicopter pre-purchase due diligence and lease management services for investors, through to independent operator risk reviews for the insurance market and end users, such as the Oil and Gas industry.
With 33 locations in 21 countries worldwide, McLarens Aviation dedicated team of 160+ full time specialists manage in excess of 3,500 assignments per year. By leveraging our global footprint and in-house resources, we are one of the few independent organisations that offers a consistent high quality local presence and rapid response.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills