Global aviation services leader AAR (NYSE: AIR) officially launched today at MRO Europe a new online PAARTS STORE open to existing and new aftermarket customers including operators, MROs, and brokers. The new 2.0 look and functionality is being demonstrated by AAR’s Digital Services team at Booth # 335.
PAARTS STORE 2.0 provides 24/7 visibility of the more than 1 million commercial aviation parts in AAR’s inventory, one of the largest and broadest in the aftermarket industry. So in addition to the OEM factory-new parts previously listed, visitors now have real-time access to AAR’s extensive stock of overhauled, serviceable, and repairable airframe and engine parts for almost every commercial aircraft platform. Full documentation including trace and certification is available to registered customers, as is the ability to instantly purchase or negotiate RFQs online.
“The new functionality means that customers no longer have to wait on emails and faxes to verify that a component is certified or airworthy – it’s a faster one-stop shop,” said Andy Schmidt, Senior Vice President, Intelligent Solutions, AAR. “This self-service option turns what has been a clunky B2B transaction into a seamless B2C experience.”
Once an order is placed, users can track shipping, including same-day option, and view order history. Customers can access AAR’s PAARTS STORE via our website or directly at shop.aarcorp.com.
“We are excited to expand the accessibility of our parts to new customers and make it easier for existing customers to submit RFQs and access documentation,” said Sal Marino, Senior Vice President, Parts Supply, AAR. “AAR has been a leader in parts trading for more than 60 years, and we are now taking our extensive aftermarket inventory into the digital realm.”
Since AAR started promoting its online parts store 1.0 last spring, the Company has attracted new customers, and the daily searches, conversions, orders and revenues have progressively increased. The 2.0 version that just went live takes the store to the next level with the largest inventory of new and used parts in the industry, as well as a sleek new look and functionality.
- Airbus and the Ukrainian sign for 55 helicopters
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawk to San Diego Fire-Rescue Department
- Northrop Grumman Delivers Software for UH-60V
- LONGBOW Awarded $170 Million in Orders
- Sikorsky Honors UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Netherlands signs combined Apache and Chinook sustainment contract with Boeing
- ASU Obtains EASA NVIS STC on AW139
- Indian state of Maharastra orders Sikorsky S76D
- First Helicopter Degree Graduates
- First ground test of Safran hybrid electric propulsion system
- Meggitt awarded five year fuel cell contract
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer