Global aviation services leader AAR (NYSE: AIR) officially launched today at MRO Europe a new online PAARTS STORE open to existing and new aftermarket customers including operators, MROs, and brokers. The new 2.0 look and functionality is being demonstrated by AAR’s Digital Services team at Booth # 335.
PAARTS STORE 2.0 provides 24/7 visibility of the more than 1 million commercial aviation parts in AAR’s inventory, one of the largest and broadest in the aftermarket industry. So in addition to the OEM factory-new parts previously listed, visitors now have real-time access to AAR’s extensive stock of overhauled, serviceable, and repairable airframe and engine parts for almost every commercial aircraft platform. Full documentation including trace and certification is available to registered customers, as is the ability to instantly purchase or negotiate RFQs online.
“The new functionality means that customers no longer have to wait on emails and faxes to verify that a component is certified or airworthy – it’s a faster one-stop shop,” said Andy Schmidt, Senior Vice President, Intelligent Solutions, AAR. “This self-service option turns what has been a clunky B2B transaction into a seamless B2C experience.”
Once an order is placed, users can track shipping, including same-day option, and view order history. Customers can access AAR’s PAARTS STORE via our website or directly at shop.aarcorp.com.
“We are excited to expand the accessibility of our parts to new customers and make it easier for existing customers to submit RFQs and access documentation,” said Sal Marino, Senior Vice President, Parts Supply, AAR. “AAR has been a leader in parts trading for more than 60 years, and we are now taking our extensive aftermarket inventory into the digital realm.”
Since AAR started promoting its online parts store 1.0 last spring, the Company has attracted new customers, and the daily searches, conversions, orders and revenues have progressively increased. The 2.0 version that just went live takes the store to the next level with the largest inventory of new and used parts in the industry, as well as a sleek new look and functionality.
- Hamilton County Sheriff receives 530F
- IAI-ELTA to provide Helicopter SATCOM Network Systems to Key Customer
- USAIG Celebrates 40 Years of Providing Safety Posters to the Aviation Industry
- DRF Luftrettung appoints new Chairman
- GNAAS Looks to New Life Saving Techniques
- Safran marketing new Aneto engine to HAL
- Uber-like helicopter taxi launches in Tokyo
- Indian Government starts sale of majority of Pawan Hans
- 3rd H160 prototype joins the flight test campaign
- Air Medical Helicopters Fly with 1,000 Donaldson IBFs
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts
- Lockheed Delivering Next-Generation Apache Sensor Systems
- VNH South receives award from JVPC
- OEAMTC Air Rescue and Reiser Simulation and Training sign LOI
- US Navy orders additional APKWS rocket guidance kits
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance holds topping out ceremony on new air base
- Med-Trans Director Earns AAMS Jim Charlson Safety Award
- Final Australian EC135 trainer delivered
- JSSI Launches Asset Valuation Tool