Leonardo Helicopters announced today a significant update to its Skyflight mobile flight planning service. The company has introduced a latest time-saving feature which assists pilots to run their CAT A operations effectively and efficiently, giving them the ability to manage data, from the approved flight manual, with ease, from anywhere. Skyflight delivers CAT A key data in a single comprehensive view, increasing efficiency and reducing the possibility of errors. The pre-flight planning has never been easier! This latest feature is now available for the AW139 and will be followed by the AW189, AW169 and AW109 series.
Skyflight is Leonardo Helicopters portable flight solution that distinguishes itself for reliability, safety and simplicity. Thanks to all the exclusive features of Skyflight, in one smartly designed application, customers are able to plan their route and perform ‘what-if analysis’, save, share and re-use planning data, manage accurate weight and balance calculations; design, amend and assess routes in just a few clicks as well as rapidly upload flight data on the aircraft systems.
Designed by pilots for pilots Skyflight provides a cost-effective safety enhancement whilst reducing the preflight workload. This last enhancement to Skyflight Service is beinge demonstrated at the Leonardo Booth at Helitech 2017 being held in London, UK. October 3rd – 5th.
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering
- First EMS AW169 launched in the Nordics
- Japan Coast Guard acquires four Bell 505s
- CHC Appoints New General Counsel
- Alyssum Group acquires aviation services company RocketRoute