Leonardo Helicopters announced today a significant update to its Skyflight mobile flight planning service. The company has introduced a latest time-saving feature which assists pilots to run their CAT A operations effectively and efficiently, giving them the ability to manage data, from the approved flight manual, with ease, from anywhere. Skyflight delivers CAT A key data in a single comprehensive view, increasing efficiency and reducing the possibility of errors. The pre-flight planning has never been easier! This latest feature is now available for the AW139 and will be followed by the AW189, AW169 and AW109 series.
Skyflight is Leonardo Helicopters portable flight solution that distinguishes itself for reliability, safety and simplicity. Thanks to all the exclusive features of Skyflight, in one smartly designed application, customers are able to plan their route and perform ‘what-if analysis’, save, share and re-use planning data, manage accurate weight and balance calculations; design, amend and assess routes in just a few clicks as well as rapidly upload flight data on the aircraft systems.
Designed by pilots for pilots Skyflight provides a cost-effective safety enhancement whilst reducing the preflight workload. This last enhancement to Skyflight Service is beinge demonstrated at the Leonardo Booth at Helitech 2017 being held in London, UK. October 3rd – 5th.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills