Leonardo Helicopters announced today a significant update to its Skyflight mobile flight planning service. The company has introduced a latest time-saving feature which assists pilots to run their CAT A operations effectively and efficiently, giving them the ability to manage data, from the approved flight manual, with ease, from anywhere. Skyflight delivers CAT A key data in a single comprehensive view, increasing efficiency and reducing the possibility of errors. The pre-flight planning has never been easier! This latest feature is now available for the AW139 and will be followed by the AW189, AW169 and AW109 series.
Skyflight is Leonardo Helicopters portable flight solution that distinguishes itself for reliability, safety and simplicity. Thanks to all the exclusive features of Skyflight, in one smartly designed application, customers are able to plan their route and perform ‘what-if analysis’, save, share and re-use planning data, manage accurate weight and balance calculations; design, amend and assess routes in just a few clicks as well as rapidly upload flight data on the aircraft systems.
Designed by pilots for pilots Skyflight provides a cost-effective safety enhancement whilst reducing the preflight workload. This last enhancement to Skyflight Service is beinge demonstrated at the Leonardo Booth at Helitech 2017 being held in London, UK. October 3rd – 5th.
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30