Leonardo Helicopters announced today a significant update to its Skyflight mobile flight planning service. The company has introduced a latest time-saving feature which assists pilots to run their CAT A operations effectively and efficiently, giving them the ability to manage data, from the approved flight manual, with ease, from anywhere. Skyflight delivers CAT A key data in a single comprehensive view, increasing efficiency and reducing the possibility of errors. The pre-flight planning has never been easier! This latest feature is now available for the AW139 and will be followed by the AW189, AW169 and AW109 series.
Skyflight is Leonardo Helicopters portable flight solution that distinguishes itself for reliability, safety and simplicity. Thanks to all the exclusive features of Skyflight, in one smartly designed application, customers are able to plan their route and perform ‘what-if analysis’, save, share and re-use planning data, manage accurate weight and balance calculations; design, amend and assess routes in just a few clicks as well as rapidly upload flight data on the aircraft systems.
Designed by pilots for pilots Skyflight provides a cost-effective safety enhancement whilst reducing the preflight workload. This last enhancement to Skyflight Service is beinge demonstrated at the Leonardo Booth at Helitech 2017 being held in London, UK. October 3rd – 5th.
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023