Leonardo Helicopters announced today a significant update to its Skyflight mobile flight planning service. The company has introduced a latest time-saving feature which assists pilots to run their CAT A operations effectively and efficiently, giving them the ability to manage data, from the approved flight manual, with ease, from anywhere. Skyflight delivers CAT A key data in a single comprehensive view, increasing efficiency and reducing the possibility of errors. The pre-flight planning has never been easier! This latest feature is now available for the AW139 and will be followed by the AW189, AW169 and AW109 series.
Skyflight is Leonardo Helicopters portable flight solution that distinguishes itself for reliability, safety and simplicity. Thanks to all the exclusive features of Skyflight, in one smartly designed application, customers are able to plan their route and perform ‘what-if analysis’, save, share and re-use planning data, manage accurate weight and balance calculations; design, amend and assess routes in just a few clicks as well as rapidly upload flight data on the aircraft systems.
Designed by pilots for pilots Skyflight provides a cost-effective safety enhancement whilst reducing the preflight workload. This last enhancement to Skyflight Service is beinge demonstrated at the Leonardo Booth at Helitech 2017 being held in London, UK. October 3rd – 5th.
- Hamilton County Sheriff receives 530F
- IAI-ELTA to provide Helicopter SATCOM Network Systems to Key Customer
- USAIG Celebrates 40 Years of Providing Safety Posters to the Aviation Industry
- DRF Luftrettung appoints new Chairman
- GNAAS Looks to New Life Saving Techniques
- Safran marketing new Aneto engine to HAL
- Uber-like helicopter taxi launches in Tokyo
- Indian Government starts sale of majority of Pawan Hans
- 3rd H160 prototype joins the flight test campaign
- Air Medical Helicopters Fly with 1,000 Donaldson IBFs
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts
- Lockheed Delivering Next-Generation Apache Sensor Systems
- VNH South receives award from JVPC
- OEAMTC Air Rescue and Reiser Simulation and Training sign LOI
- US Navy orders additional APKWS rocket guidance kits
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance holds topping out ceremony on new air base
- Med-Trans Director Earns AAMS Jim Charlson Safety Award
- Final Australian EC135 trainer delivered
- JSSI Launches Asset Valuation Tool