Bruno Bellanger (40) has been appointed Executive Vice-President, Programs, succeeding Cyrille Poetsch who has been appointed to another position within the Safran group.
After joining Airbus as an air-ground communications systems engineer, and Eurogiciel as Project Manager, Bruno Bellanger joined Safran in 2004 as Manager of the Safran Electronics & Defense agency in Toulouse, dedicated to Airbus A380 support. In 2005 he took responsibility for the software development of the A380 and A400M lines, and in 2007, became Head of the Aircraft Information Systems program. In 2008, he was entrusted with managing the GADIRS Program (navigation system of the A400M) and, in November 2011, was appointed Program VP of the Avionics Division. In March 2016 Bruno became General Manager of Large Commercial Engines within Safran Aircraft Engines.
Bruno Bellanger is a graduate of École Nationale Supérieure d’Ingénieurs de Constructions Aéronautiques (ENSICA).
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- DEQ fines Columbia Helicopters
- ForeFlight Co-Founders Honored with Living Legends Award
- Airbus appoints new Chairman and CEO in China