Bruno Bellanger (40) has been appointed Executive Vice-President, Programs, succeeding Cyrille Poetsch who has been appointed to another position within the Safran group.
After joining Airbus as an air-ground communications systems engineer, and Eurogiciel as Project Manager, Bruno Bellanger joined Safran in 2004 as Manager of the Safran Electronics & Defense agency in Toulouse, dedicated to Airbus A380 support. In 2005 he took responsibility for the software development of the A380 and A400M lines, and in 2007, became Head of the Aircraft Information Systems program. In 2008, he was entrusted with managing the GADIRS Program (navigation system of the A400M) and, in November 2011, was appointed Program VP of the Avionics Division. In March 2016 Bruno became General Manager of Large Commercial Engines within Safran Aircraft Engines.
Bruno Bellanger is a graduate of École Nationale Supérieure d’Ingénieurs de Constructions Aéronautiques (ENSICA).
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded