Bruno Bellanger (40) has been appointed Executive Vice-President, Programs, succeeding Cyrille Poetsch who has been appointed to another position within the Safran group.
After joining Airbus as an air-ground communications systems engineer, and Eurogiciel as Project Manager, Bruno Bellanger joined Safran in 2004 as Manager of the Safran Electronics & Defense agency in Toulouse, dedicated to Airbus A380 support. In 2005 he took responsibility for the software development of the A380 and A400M lines, and in 2007, became Head of the Aircraft Information Systems program. In 2008, he was entrusted with managing the GADIRS Program (navigation system of the A400M) and, in November 2011, was appointed Program VP of the Avionics Division. In March 2016 Bruno became General Manager of Large Commercial Engines within Safran Aircraft Engines.
Bruno Bellanger is a graduate of École Nationale Supérieure d’Ingénieurs de Constructions Aéronautiques (ENSICA).
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices