The consortium formed by ENGIE Ineo (agent) and NHV (co-contractor), has won a maintenance and repair service contract for the Maintenance of Operational Condition (MCO) of Dauphin helicopters N fleet (SA 365N) and the realization of planned visits of the cells and engines of Dauphin Pedro and Panther.
This 4-year contract, signed by the ‘Integrated Structure of Operational Maintenance of Aeronautical Equipment of the Ministry of Defense’ (SIMMAD) for the benefit of the French Navy, began at the end of last October.
The Dauphin, of which more than 1100 units have been produced, is specifically designed for transport missions of civil passengers and troops, and for surveillance and maritime fight missions. NHV and ENGIE Ineo have decided to partner on this contract and thus to bring together their knowledge and complementary expertise with the aviation industry to ensure operational readiness of the fleet.
ENGIE Ineo brings its expertise in quality assurance, management and airworthiness requirements to provide MCO services, maintenance and repair of Accessories and Equipment (OAE), helicopter cells and engines. ENGIE Ineo also deploys a logistics organization including forecasting calculations, supply of aeronautical spare parts, inventory management and the routing of spare parts on the various operating sites in metropolitan France.
“Thanks to this market, ENGIE Ineo continues to progress in the field of operational maintenance (MCO) in the aeronautical field. Our teams respond every day to the availability requests of Defense equipment, by outsourcing sensitive services such as the supply chain process or MCO”, said Emmanuel Barthoux, Director of INEO GLOBAL SUPPORT.
NHV, a major helicopter operator, who is currently operating a fleet of more than 65 helicopters, provides technical support, including on-site technical assistance, Periodic Visits (PV) and Grand Visits (GV) for Cells and Engines of the entire Dauphin N (SA 365N) helicopter fleet of the French Navy. In addition, NHV will also remain stand-by for the VPs and GVs of the helicopter engines and cells of the Dauphin Pedro and Panther fleet of the French state.
“This agreement allows us to show NHV’s capability in supporting maintenance programs for external clients while optimizing our own maintenance processes. Our solid experience with the Dauphin helicopter type as well as the high number of experienced employees gives us a very good base to handle this contract.”, says Eric Van Hal, Chief Executive Officer of the NHV Group
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award