The consortium formed by ENGIE Ineo (agent) and NHV (co-contractor), has won a maintenance and repair service contract for the Maintenance of Operational Condition (MCO) of Dauphin helicopters N fleet (SA 365N) and the realization of planned visits of the cells and engines of Dauphin Pedro and Panther.
This 4-year contract, signed by the ‘Integrated Structure of Operational Maintenance of Aeronautical Equipment of the Ministry of Defense’ (SIMMAD) for the benefit of the French Navy, began at the end of last October.
The Dauphin, of which more than 1100 units have been produced, is specifically designed for transport missions of civil passengers and troops, and for surveillance and maritime fight missions. NHV and ENGIE Ineo have decided to partner on this contract and thus to bring together their knowledge and complementary expertise with the aviation industry to ensure operational readiness of the fleet.
ENGIE Ineo brings its expertise in quality assurance, management and airworthiness requirements to provide MCO services, maintenance and repair of Accessories and Equipment (OAE), helicopter cells and engines. ENGIE Ineo also deploys a logistics organization including forecasting calculations, supply of aeronautical spare parts, inventory management and the routing of spare parts on the various operating sites in metropolitan France.
“Thanks to this market, ENGIE Ineo continues to progress in the field of operational maintenance (MCO) in the aeronautical field. Our teams respond every day to the availability requests of Defense equipment, by outsourcing sensitive services such as the supply chain process or MCO”, said Emmanuel Barthoux, Director of INEO GLOBAL SUPPORT.
NHV, a major helicopter operator, who is currently operating a fleet of more than 65 helicopters, provides technical support, including on-site technical assistance, Periodic Visits (PV) and Grand Visits (GV) for Cells and Engines of the entire Dauphin N (SA 365N) helicopter fleet of the French Navy. In addition, NHV will also remain stand-by for the VPs and GVs of the helicopter engines and cells of the Dauphin Pedro and Panther fleet of the French state.
“This agreement allows us to show NHV’s capability in supporting maintenance programs for external clients while optimizing our own maintenance processes. Our solid experience with the Dauphin helicopter type as well as the high number of experienced employees gives us a very good base to handle this contract.”, says Eric Van Hal, Chief Executive Officer of the NHV Group
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet
- Specialist Aviation Services ranked ‘Excellent’
- Airbus racer high-speed demonstrator passes preliminary design review milestone
- Kopter announces a first firm order with SAS from Malaysia