The consortium formed by ENGIE Ineo (agent) and NHV (co-contractor), has won a maintenance and repair service contract for the Maintenance of Operational Condition (MCO) of Dauphin helicopters N fleet (SA 365N) and the realization of planned visits of the cells and engines of Dauphin Pedro and Panther.
This 4-year contract, signed by the ‘Integrated Structure of Operational Maintenance of Aeronautical Equipment of the Ministry of Defense’ (SIMMAD) for the benefit of the French Navy, began at the end of last October.
The Dauphin, of which more than 1100 units have been produced, is specifically designed for transport missions of civil passengers and troops, and for surveillance and maritime fight missions. NHV and ENGIE Ineo have decided to partner on this contract and thus to bring together their knowledge and complementary expertise with the aviation industry to ensure operational readiness of the fleet.
ENGIE Ineo brings its expertise in quality assurance, management and airworthiness requirements to provide MCO services, maintenance and repair of Accessories and Equipment (OAE), helicopter cells and engines. ENGIE Ineo also deploys a logistics organization including forecasting calculations, supply of aeronautical spare parts, inventory management and the routing of spare parts on the various operating sites in metropolitan France.
“Thanks to this market, ENGIE Ineo continues to progress in the field of operational maintenance (MCO) in the aeronautical field. Our teams respond every day to the availability requests of Defense equipment, by outsourcing sensitive services such as the supply chain process or MCO”, said Emmanuel Barthoux, Director of INEO GLOBAL SUPPORT.
NHV, a major helicopter operator, who is currently operating a fleet of more than 65 helicopters, provides technical support, including on-site technical assistance, Periodic Visits (PV) and Grand Visits (GV) for Cells and Engines of the entire Dauphin N (SA 365N) helicopter fleet of the French Navy. In addition, NHV will also remain stand-by for the VPs and GVs of the helicopter engines and cells of the Dauphin Pedro and Panther fleet of the French state.
“This agreement allows us to show NHV’s capability in supporting maintenance programs for external clients while optimizing our own maintenance processes. Our solid experience with the Dauphin helicopter type as well as the high number of experienced employees gives us a very good base to handle this contract.”, says Eric Van Hal, Chief Executive Officer of the NHV Group
- Airbus presents latest innovations at the 2018 ILA Berlin Air Show
- Donaldson IBFs approved for installation on H125
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Helisota and ASA signs cooperation agreement
- Waypoint Leases H135s to ALT
- New Executive Vice President of PRISM appointed
- HELP to fund new DIFFS at Manchester University Hospitals
- StandardAero Celebrates First Anniversary as GE T700 Authorized MRO Provider
- Japan Coast Guard orders one more H225
- Air Alderney prepares for EC155 scheduled services
- First Bell 505 delivered to Mexico
- EASA certifies Safran Arriel 2H on Avicopter AC312E
- EASA Management Board re-elects Executive Director
- VR-Technologies of Russian Helicopters start tests of VRT300 UAV
- AHS Rebrands as “The Vertical Flight Society”
- Rostec to create VRT500 prototype by the end of 2019
- Safran Ardiden 3C obtains EASA type certification
- Virginia State Police Honour Late Trooper
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- Elbit Systems to Showcase a Modular Mission Helicopters Package