The latest issue of Eurocontrol’s Hindsight magazine is now available, with much of the edition focusing on the theme “Safety at the Interfaces—Collaboration at Work.” This is a topic close to our hearts at HeliOffshore, and so CEO Gretchen Haskins was delighted to be one of 18 expert contributors to the feature with an article explaining how collaboration is integral to our work making offshore helicopter operations safer.
Gretchen’s article is headlined “How fierce competitors joined forces to make offshore helicopter operations safer.” You can read that here.
You can access the complete issue of Hindsight here.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded