The latest issue of Eurocontrol’s Hindsight magazine is now available, with much of the edition focusing on the theme “Safety at the Interfaces—Collaboration at Work.” This is a topic close to our hearts at HeliOffshore, and so CEO Gretchen Haskins was delighted to be one of 18 expert contributors to the feature with an article explaining how collaboration is integral to our work making offshore helicopter operations safer.
Gretchen’s article is headlined “How fierce competitors joined forces to make offshore helicopter operations safer.” You can read that here.
You can access the complete issue of Hindsight here.
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- DEQ fines Columbia Helicopters
- ForeFlight Co-Founders Honored with Living Legends Award
- Airbus appoints new Chairman and CEO in China
- Boeing to supply Indonesia with AH-64E and CH-47F Chinooks
- Good progress on heliport at Kempegowda Airport
- APL wins two-year EMS contract for Langkawi Hospital
- French military awards UAV helicopter development contract to Airbus and Naval Group