The latest issue of Eurocontrol’s Hindsight magazine is now available, with much of the edition focusing on the theme “Safety at the Interfaces—Collaboration at Work.” This is a topic close to our hearts at HeliOffshore, and so CEO Gretchen Haskins was delighted to be one of 18 expert contributors to the feature with an article explaining how collaboration is integral to our work making offshore helicopter operations safer.
Gretchen’s article is headlined “How fierce competitors joined forces to make offshore helicopter operations safer.” You can read that here.
You can access the complete issue of Hindsight here.
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident
- STARS wins international competition
- Leonardo sells 15 AW139s into China, with 160 to follow
- APSA seeks nominees for Board of Directors
- China and Russia ready to sign on heavy-lift helicopter
- Aerotex launches Wall Blanket Kit
- EASA 12th Rotorcraft Symposium
- Medical Air Rescue Company signs for an Airbus H130
- FlightSafety to build AH-IZ and UH-1Y training devices for US Navy