Greenwich AeroGroup announced today that it is changing the name of its subsidiary TruAtlantic Manufacturing in Kernersville, N.C. to Summit Aviation. The name change leverages the strength of Summit’s manufacturing product lines. The change is effective immediately.
“It made sense to bring TruAtlantic into the weave with Summit’s other manufacturing capabilities,” said Chief Operating Officer for Greenwich AeroGroup and Vice President and General Manager for Summit Aviation Ralph Kunz. “TruAtlantic was already reporting to us and now we can align our corporate and product brand identities to offer customers seamless manufacturing services through Summit Aviation.”
Currently, Summit Aviation offers manufacturing services based out of its locations in Middletown, Del., Somerset, Ky., and now Kernersville, N.C.
TruAtlantic was formed in 2014 when Greenwich AeroGroup retained the manufacturing side of then-owned Atlantic Aero upon its divestiture to Landmark Aviation. Summit’s Somerset operations began in 2007 and it has quadrupled its business over the last four years.
“In the last 10 years we have seen significant growth in our manufacturing capabilities and customers at all three locations,” added Kunz. “It’s a testament to the hard work of our team and our commitment to providing top-notch products and services to our customers.”
Along with the name change, the company created a new manufacturing website that can be found at www.summitaviationmfg.com.
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023