Greenwich AeroGroup announced today that it is changing the name of its subsidiary TruAtlantic Manufacturing in Kernersville, N.C. to Summit Aviation. The name change leverages the strength of Summit’s manufacturing product lines. The change is effective immediately.
“It made sense to bring TruAtlantic into the weave with Summit’s other manufacturing capabilities,” said Chief Operating Officer for Greenwich AeroGroup and Vice President and General Manager for Summit Aviation Ralph Kunz. “TruAtlantic was already reporting to us and now we can align our corporate and product brand identities to offer customers seamless manufacturing services through Summit Aviation.”
Currently, Summit Aviation offers manufacturing services based out of its locations in Middletown, Del., Somerset, Ky., and now Kernersville, N.C.
TruAtlantic was formed in 2014 when Greenwich AeroGroup retained the manufacturing side of then-owned Atlantic Aero upon its divestiture to Landmark Aviation. Summit’s Somerset operations began in 2007 and it has quadrupled its business over the last four years.
“In the last 10 years we have seen significant growth in our manufacturing capabilities and customers at all three locations,” added Kunz. “It’s a testament to the hard work of our team and our commitment to providing top-notch products and services to our customers.”
Along with the name change, the company created a new manufacturing website that can be found at www.summitaviationmfg.com.
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- DEQ fines Columbia Helicopters