Bluedrop Performance Learning Inc. (“Bluedrop”) (TSX-V: BPLI) through its subsidiary Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. has received a $1M contract through the Build in Canada Innovation Program to deliver an innovative new approach to hoist training for the Royal Canadian Air Force’s Maritime Helicopter (MH) community.
The new CH-148 virtual reality Rescue Hoist Simulator will provide MH crews the ability to complete mission specific hoist and crew communication evolutions in operationally relevant environments. As one of the first virtual reality rear-crew mission training simulators available within the RCAF, this simulator will enhance crew readiness at reduced risk and cost while maximizing the value of flight operations. Bluedrop will work closely with 12 Wing to tailor simulator capabilities to address basic and advanced crew training requirements.
“We are very pleased to continue our work with the Maritime Helicopter community, supporting their operations with this state-of-the-art training device. As Bluedrop is already a proud partner in the CH-148 training program through the provision of instructors and courseware, this project underlines our extensive capabilities as a complete training systems integrator,” said Jean-Claude Siew, Vice President of Technology & Simulation.
- Bell Awarded $48M Contract For V-22 PRGB Right Hand Aircraft Assembly Parts
- Bell Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Platform Hub Assembly
- Bell Awarded $13M Contract for V-22 Platform Hub Assembly
- Bell Awarded $48M Contract For V-22 PRGB Left Hand Aircraft Assembly Parts
- Kranze Technology Solutions awarded $37M Contract for V-22 Support
- Two Wichita EMS operators partner with hospital for pediatric patient transfer
- Airbus focuses on the wind turbine growth market
- ACH Displays New ACH135 Helionix
- Airbus to start large-scale printing of A350 components
- Air Evac Lifeteam celebrates 20 years at Paragould
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved