Bluedrop Performance Learning Inc. (“Bluedrop”) (TSX-V: BPLI) through its subsidiary Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. has received a $1M contract through the Build in Canada Innovation Program to deliver an innovative new approach to hoist training for the Royal Canadian Air Force’s Maritime Helicopter (MH) community.
The new CH-148 virtual reality Rescue Hoist Simulator will provide MH crews the ability to complete mission specific hoist and crew communication evolutions in operationally relevant environments. As one of the first virtual reality rear-crew mission training simulators available within the RCAF, this simulator will enhance crew readiness at reduced risk and cost while maximizing the value of flight operations. Bluedrop will work closely with 12 Wing to tailor simulator capabilities to address basic and advanced crew training requirements.
“We are very pleased to continue our work with the Maritime Helicopter community, supporting their operations with this state-of-the-art training device. As Bluedrop is already a proud partner in the CH-148 training program through the provision of instructors and courseware, this project underlines our extensive capabilities as a complete training systems integrator,” said Jean-Claude Siew, Vice President of Technology & Simulation.
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- DEQ fines Columbia Helicopters
- ForeFlight Co-Founders Honored with Living Legends Award
- Airbus appoints new Chairman and CEO in China
- Boeing to supply Indonesia with AH-64E and CH-47F Chinooks
- Good progress on heliport at Kempegowda Airport
- APL wins two-year EMS contract for Langkawi Hospital
- French military awards UAV helicopter development contract to Airbus and Naval Group