Safran Helicopter Engines has appointed Olivier Le Merrer as Executive Vice-President, Support and & Services. Olivier succeeds Franck Saudo who has been appointed CEO of Safran Transmissions Systems.
Olivier Le Merrer (57) joined Safran Aircraft Engines in 1982, fulfilling various roles in Engineering, Program Management, Manufacturing Operations, and Business Unit Management.
In 2009 he joined Safran Landing Systems as Executive VP, in charge of its wheels & brakes division. In 2015, he was appointed EVP of Safran Electronics & Defense, in charge of Safran Electronics Division. Since 1st January 2017, Olivier has served as EVP Engineering of Safran Electronics & Defense.
Olivier Le Merrer is a graduate of École Centrale Paris (1982).
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride