Safran Helicopter Engines has appointed Olivier Le Merrer as Executive Vice-President, Support and & Services. Olivier succeeds Franck Saudo who has been appointed CEO of Safran Transmissions Systems.
Olivier Le Merrer (57) joined Safran Aircraft Engines in 1982, fulfilling various roles in Engineering, Program Management, Manufacturing Operations, and Business Unit Management.
In 2009 he joined Safran Landing Systems as Executive VP, in charge of its wheels & brakes division. In 2015, he was appointed EVP of Safran Electronics & Defense, in charge of Safran Electronics Division. Since 1st January 2017, Olivier has served as EVP Engineering of Safran Electronics & Defense.
Olivier Le Merrer is a graduate of École Centrale Paris (1982).
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police
- EASA – A vision for the future of GA
- Prabhu new two Robinson R66 successfully commences its Proving flight
- Boeing awarded $131M contract for the procurement of 4 MH-47G Block II Helicopters
- Mexican president-elect vows to scrap MH-60R order
- First US HEMS Operation to Eliminate Paperwork with Flightdocs
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- Coast Guard Air Station Barbers Point holds change of command
- Leonardo and PGZ to collaborate on new AW249 combat helicopter
- AeroTex UK leverages VABS for simulation of composite rotor blades
- Bell to feature Nassau County Police 429 at APSCON
- Nepal Army procures one AW139 and two H125s
- Nepal Army Constructs Helipad at Nepal-China border (Hilsa)
- NHV win Siemens Gamesa wind farm contract with H175 at Aberdeen
- Bell Training Academy opens Floyd Carlson Airfield
- Airbus delivers law enforcement H125s in North America faster than one per month
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- MQ-8C Fire Scout completes operational test and evaluation
- IMT Vislink Launches New TSM-2020 Transport Management System
- Kopter announces North American subsidiary