Safran Helicopter Engines has appointed Olivier Le Merrer as Executive Vice-President, Support and & Services. Olivier succeeds Franck Saudo who has been appointed CEO of Safran Transmissions Systems.
Olivier Le Merrer (57) joined Safran Aircraft Engines in 1982, fulfilling various roles in Engineering, Program Management, Manufacturing Operations, and Business Unit Management.
In 2009 he joined Safran Landing Systems as Executive VP, in charge of its wheels & brakes division. In 2015, he was appointed EVP of Safran Electronics & Defense, in charge of Safran Electronics Division. Since 1st January 2017, Olivier has served as EVP Engineering of Safran Electronics & Defense.
Olivier Le Merrer is a graduate of École Centrale Paris (1982).
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- DEQ fines Columbia Helicopters
- ForeFlight Co-Founders Honored with Living Legends Award
- Airbus appoints new Chairman and CEO in China
- Boeing to supply Indonesia with AH-64E and CH-47F Chinooks
- Good progress on heliport at Kempegowda Airport
- APL wins two-year EMS contract for Langkawi Hospital
- French military awards UAV helicopter development contract to Airbus and Naval Group