Safran Helicopter Engines has appointed Olivier Le Merrer as Executive Vice-President, Support and & Services. Olivier succeeds Franck Saudo who has been appointed CEO of Safran Transmissions Systems.
Olivier Le Merrer (57) joined Safran Aircraft Engines in 1982, fulfilling various roles in Engineering, Program Management, Manufacturing Operations, and Business Unit Management.
In 2009 he joined Safran Landing Systems as Executive VP, in charge of its wheels & brakes division. In 2015, he was appointed EVP of Safran Electronics & Defense, in charge of Safran Electronics Division. Since 1st January 2017, Olivier has served as EVP Engineering of Safran Electronics & Defense.
Olivier Le Merrer is a graduate of École Centrale Paris (1982).
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30