Safran Helicopter Engines has appointed Olivier Le Merrer as Executive Vice-President, Support and & Services. Olivier succeeds Franck Saudo who has been appointed CEO of Safran Transmissions Systems.
Olivier Le Merrer (57) joined Safran Aircraft Engines in 1982, fulfilling various roles in Engineering, Program Management, Manufacturing Operations, and Business Unit Management.
In 2009 he joined Safran Landing Systems as Executive VP, in charge of its wheels & brakes division. In 2015, he was appointed EVP of Safran Electronics & Defense, in charge of Safran Electronics Division. Since 1st January 2017, Olivier has served as EVP Engineering of Safran Electronics & Defense.
Olivier Le Merrer is a graduate of École Centrale Paris (1982).
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident
- STARS wins international competition
- Leonardo sells 15 AW139s into China, with 160 to follow
- APSA seeks nominees for Board of Directors
- China and Russia ready to sign on heavy-lift helicopter