Conklin & de Decker has announced LIFE CYCLE COST Release 18.1 is now available. The most innovative and comprehensive aircraft budget & financial analysis tool in the industry, LIFE CYCLE COST (LCC) provides aircraft owners, operators, flight department managers, and aircraft consultants with independently researched ownership and operating cost data for more than 460 jet, turboprop, helicopter and piston aircraft.
LIFE CYCLE COST 18.1 contains updated inspection data and labor man hours per flight hour rate for all jet and turboprop engine GMP costs and all fixed costs. This release also includes thousands of updated aircraft cost points that cover fuel costs, crew salaries, overhauls, and retirement items to ensure that every financial analysis and/or budget report has the most up to date and accurate information. In keeping with the new Bonus Depreciation/100% expensing option for new and pre-owned aircraft, LCC 18.1 also has updated depreciation data. In addition, costs for the Sikorsky S70i Blackhawk have been revised.
“Budgeting for today’s complex aircraft operations is more important than ever before and it all starts with accurate data, “commented David Wyndham, President, and co-owner of Conklin & de Decker. “We developed Life Cycle Cost to help industry professionals plan and budget for the entire cycle of aircraft ownership and we continue to support it with the updates twice a year and personal service that is only a phone call away.”
The output from the LCC program assists users by providing the operations department with a 12-month budget analysis, a 5-year condensed report, or up-to a 20-year cost projection for variable and fixed costs. The program calculates the Net Present Value (NPV) and after-tax cash flow for a corporate or commercial operation. This enables the finance department to quickly compare the net present value of different acquisition or disposition methods for multiple aircraft while also learning more about the factors (betterment/detriment) that affect an aircraft’s value.
LIFE CYCLE COST subscribers receive access to AircraftPediaTM, a unique online aircraft reference tool containing interior and exterior aircraft drawings, hi-resolution aircraft color images, histories, and general cost, performance, and engine information. All this information can be accessed via any web-browser, including the iPad and other mobile devices. In addition, LCC subscribers will receive access to Conklin & de Decker’s Aviation Resource Library that provides online access to tools and information such as Fuel and Maintenance Costs, Fleet Plan Checklist, Helicopter Seating Chart, Max Range at Long Range Cruise, Aircraft Alias and Engine Installation summaries, Aircraft Variable Cost, and the Aircraft CO2 Calculator.
LIFE CYCLE COST financial planning and budgeting software is part of a family of aircraft operating & acquisition products that Conklin & de Decker has provided for more than 30 years. This industry tool places all cost aspects of owning and operating an aircraft into one easy-to-use program. Aircraft acquisition costs, operating costs, taxes, final residual values and revenues (if the aircraft is used in commercial operations) are all pre-loaded into this business aviation budgeting tool.
Database options include Jets, Turboprops, Helicopters, and Pistons. Current prices for downloading the software are $875 for the jets database, $725 for the turboprop or helicopter database and $525 for the piston database. The Fractional database is free with the purchase of any other LIFE CYCLE COST database. A single aircraft version is also available for $300 per aircraft. Users can specify from one to five aircraft and pay for only those aircraft that they need.
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride